• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (3rd edition)

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25I?

• up to 500 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • up to 750 μg

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • up to 1000 μg

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • up to 2000 μg

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • a dose higher than 2000 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read a lot of reports that mixing this chemical with other psychedelics that act on the 5-HT2A receptors, proved to be a hellish experience.

My theory on this is, 25i, has such a powerful action on these receptors, that any mixing would result in a 'overdose' of sorts.. Either way, it does really work the 5-HT2A, so, it might not be a good idea.

This chemical, in general.. is not the safest on its own...

I also get the sense that 25I doesn't really want to be combined with other psychs. (The voices in my head even tell me so during my trips on it...;)) I've heard good things about combos with mescaline and 4-AcO-DMT, but both of those substances are pretty rough on my digestive tract so I'm not going to be trying either one anytime soon. Mixing with a dissociative could work better because it's hitting different receptors and the effects are fairly different. But then again the effects of the two substances could end up not working with each other and turn into a confusing mess mentally. As far as I know there shouldn't be any problems physiologically with mixing a psychedelic and a dissociative as long as the doses are low to start out with. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about that!)

25i mixed with aMT definitely raped my cornhole. I have not been the same person since.

Well it has been 5 days since i last took that 25i, took it couple hours ago, between my gums for 40 mins.

1000ug, No swallowing, which was terrible btw going that long.

Anyway, again it feels identical to a 20mg of 2c-i, virtually no visuals or anything.

What i do have again however, is a tightness on the left side of my body, 2ci did this on the last few i ever did, and the 25i has done this both times. So much so, i cant even relax
because it keeps bothering me.

Even now, i have to keep scratching my left pec, because it keeps bothering me too much.

So i might have to just scrap 2ci and 25i altogether, because the visuals just arent there for me, and these leftside feelings i keep getting bother me so much theres no way i can
even relax.

So question is, are there any other substances that can give the "supposed 25i visuals" without the leftside body load i keep getting?

Last edited:
2c-e and 2c-p are both known for incredible phen visuals if you haven't tried them, 25c also has some great visuals with a relatively benign body load compared to 25i imo

Would 25mg DPH be enough to stop any body load from "500ug"?

Also, there's not much info on duration in this thread. How long does this last?

Last edited:
Also, there's not much info on duration in this thread. How long does this last?

For me, dosed on 1200ug tab, started coming up pretty quickly; first hallucinations at about 30 minutes in and fully peaking about an hour in.

Peak lasted about 4 hours, after which I was still in one of the most euphoric states I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing for another 3 hours or so, with visuals such as breathing etc. The total duration was ~7 - 9 hours, after which I started drinking some alcohol, felt very relaxed, and still felt very euphoric, experiencing a few "waves" of slight visuals every now and then but nothing intense, just things breathing etc.

(EDIT: On recollection, I walked to the shop after about 7 hours in, and the dry leaves on the floor where turning into frogs and jumping around, (something which I have experienced a few times on LSD), I kept thinking I was going to stand on them; so maybe I was still hallucinating a significant amount =p. Effects were definitely for the most gone after 9 hours though, excluding the euphoria.)

After effects for days after, with colours appearing brighter etc, and feeling generally happier for 3-4 days after.

Really looking forward to experiencing using this again; but I don't want to overdo it, especially with how great it made me feel and what I got out of it, I don't want to over abuse it and have it lose any of it's magic in the same way MDMA can; especially with some of the reports from people stating the side effects haven't made it worth it for them after after a couple of uses. Moderation is key; no exceptions. :)

Quick question: is there a known-of cross tolerance between 4-subbed tryptamines (like 4-HO-DiPT) and 25I-NBOMe? Thanks!

So I have been wondering what to do about the problem of having the lingering numbness and offset taste throughout the first 2-3 hours of peaking. The only thing I have tried is brushing gums/teeth, which helped a little but I think that may have just been the mint covering the sort of metallic taste I get from dosing blotter.

I'm also unsure weather the taste is a result of 25i-nbome or the vinegar residue also left on the blotter. Although it may be a while, as I have some high-strength lsd currently, next time that I lay blotter I plan on evaporating the acetate acid/water/25i-nbome solution then remixing the powder with water, then depositing to blotter paper. While on the topic of acids, does anyone have a recommendation for anything other than acetate?

So I have been wondering what to do about the problem of having the lingering numbness and offset taste throughout the first 2-3 hours of peaking. The only thing I have tried is brushing gums/teeth, which helped a little but I think that may have just been the mint covering the sort of metallic taste I get from dosing blotter.

I'm also unsure weather the taste is a result of 25i-nbome or the vinegar residue also left on the blotter. Although it may be a while, as I have some high-strength lsd currently, next time that I lay blotter I plan on evaporating the acetate acid/water/25i-nbome solution then remixing the powder with water, then depositing to blotter paper. While on the topic of acids, does anyone have a recommendation for anything other than acetate?

That's weird, the 25-i blotters i have, have virtually no taste at all.

I might get some numbness, but very little and it disappears in like 5 mins.

Meanwhile DOC i had before tasted awful, like pen ink, battery acid, and hairspray mixed together.

Any food-grade acid would work fine, I would think. Citric, ascorbic, fumaric, tartaric, etc.

This is what I do to avoid bittermouth: I brush my upper gums, *without* toothpaste, just before putting the blotter on. I leave the blotter on for only a half hour, trying my best not to move the saliva around in my mouth too much, then I take it out and throw it away (don't swallow it). Brush my gums a second time, again without toothpaste, and maybe scrape the blade of my tongue a bit too if it's already starting to get numb. Then I sip on a glass of chocolate milk for another half hour or so. The chocolate covers up the bitter taste and the milk gets the chocolate coated all over the surfaces of the mouth. It tastes a bit weird, but it's not too bad.

I've tried brushing before using toothpaste, but that seems to make it worse. I guess the toothpaste has surfactants or something in it that makes the NBOMe molecules spread all over your mouth, and then all you can taste is bitter for the rest of the day. I think the most important thing to avoid the bitterness hanging around and ruining your trip is when you have the blotter in to keep the NBOMe contacting only a small spot in your mouth and not spread it around too much, and then once you remove the blotter brush away any remaining NBOMe and spit it out.

Thanks for the tip zn13bt, I was wondering why most reports had people removing the blotter after 20-30 mins. With LSD, i always just chew it up after a while and swallow it. . .

Then... it become a part of me guys....8)

I've got 20mg of the HCl here, planning to use volumetric measuring for dosing. Thinking plain old vodka 40% quite adequate for the solution. If I dissolve 20mg into 20ml to give 1mg/ml I can then dilute that down a little further as and when I use a coupla ml out of it if need be in an oral syringe for plugging say to make it a little easier on the colon, or for oral dosing.

First question: can someone please confirm both ROAs, plugged and oral good for HCl.

Would ideally like to have as little alcohol as possible here to avoid potential Antabuse reaction ( though coupla ml probably neither here nor there ) so could I dilute the vodka still further before dissolving, still working on 1ml solution to 1mg material, say if the vodka was mixed 1:1 water first? My main concern is stability but think kept cold and dark in the fridge should inhibit bacterial growth even diluted and help there.

If kept as 40% vodka any problem with keeping in freezer? Better for bacterial growth. Won't actually freeze or precipitate / crystalise out the NBOMe as temp drops will it? What if I dilute 1:1 vodka:water again. More likely to freeze?

EDIT:

Never mind, done the above-ish anyways, got the info needed from earlier incarnation of this thread, but concentration 20mg into 2ml vodka in a 5mg oral syringe each ml graduated 5 graduations. I make that 1 graduation = .2ml = 2mg NBOMe HCl? Useful these aren't they. That search buttons handy too. My, what will they think of next? :\

Confirmed nasal ROA works for solution above anyways. In spades. I did not expect to have full on visual effects less than 10 minutes later. Not hardly even cleared the sting! Fuck! Enough now, verging live reporting rule this moment on. Later.

20.00 +2mg +++/++++

EDIT: 03:00

4mg total. Well hellooooooo 25I! Oh! Yes, you're good. Very good indeed. 2mg at +3hrs was just about getting there, the 2mg redose took things to a whole new level. More to follow but strong, strong fast come up from nasal ROA, first signs obviously tripping at 5 minutes then fast rise over the hour to solid, lasting peak. Very dissociative, MXE type OOBE twisting / floating effects, ego dissolution, strong ++++ available, some ver y interesting mental effects, some surreal but always felt in control, able to direct as an active observer. Very much me. Very emotional, euphoric. Strong vasoconstriction, specially during first come up. Very cold first hour, then better, more again coming down off peak for a short while. All in all most interesting. Take back what I said about them being shallow. There was depth aplenty here to play with. LSD's good stuff with the friendliness of E. Cannot see a bad trip on it. Too euphoric.

Last edited:
I have a friend who passed away yesterday from an overdose on 25i. I have heard this from friends. He was in a coma for about a week with multiple organ failure. He took it at Voodoo fest. Its possible he had other drugs in his system; but there is no telling.

Scribbles, I am very sorry to hear that.

This serves as yet further evidence that these nbome compounds are nowhere near as safe as many are making them out to be, and that their mass distribution, especially when sold as or compared to acid, is in many cases quite shameless and irresponsible. No one seeking a good high should have to risk losing their life - it's sickening.

I for one know personally the sort of risk associated with these compounds - as after sharing the chlorinated counterpart with quite a number of interested friends and acquaintance it became evident that the dosages required vary wildly from person to person. Some unfortunate individuals are without doubt extremely sensitive to the effects. With the gargantuan quantities of these compounds being shipped over from china and produced from their 2c precursors (reductive amination is kitchen chemistry folks), I suspect there will be sad stories surfacing for a long while to come :(

Be safe at these festivals people and don't play with fire. If someone tells you the blotter wont work unless you keep it on your gums- you know what you're getting into.

You won't be able to do anything about that mang. Just try to forget it. Its crazy how much it numbs my gums though so I feel ya!

Scribbles, I am very sorry to hear that.

This serves as yet further evidence that these nbome compounds are nowhere near as safe as many are making them out to be, and that their mass distribution, especially when sold as or compared to acid, is in many cases quite shameless and irresponsible. No one seeking a good high should have to risk losing their life...

I for one know personally the sort of risk associated with these compounds - as after sharing the chlorinated counterpart with quite a number of interested friends and acquaintance it became evident that the dosages required vary wildly from person to person. Some unfortunate individuals are without doubt extremely sensitive to the effects.
this times four billion. its a really nice high but fuuuuuuck it seems risky.
and too many people are shooting for a good trip with their first dose....you just CANNOT do that with these drugs. you shouldn't do it with any drug really...

Hey, quick question here.

I'm getting 25mg of 25I-NBOMe coming from a vendor soon, and plan on preparing a solution. Unfortunately, I don't have a mg scale but a 0,01g one, would simply making it a relatively dilute solution mitigate the risk from the scale's error margin. I.e dissolve 25mg into 45mL dH2O. Scale is accurate to ca ~+- 10mg. Each mL in theory would be 555ug.

If I got like say 5mg extra from the RC company and the scale didn't pick up on it, the 1mL solution would have 666ug, still well within a safe dose. Especially since I'd be starting with 0.5mL amounts of solution.

Even if lets say worst case scenario, company sends 100mg instead of 25mg, and the scale for whatever reason doesn't notice that, the 1mL of solution will contain 2200 ug, certainly an overdose, but by all accounts unlikely to be fatal

I'll be measuring the solution with an oral syringe so it'll be reasonably accurate.

Have I made a mistake here, or does this seem ok? A microgram scale would be ideal, but I'm wondering if one can make do with 0.01g providing they are accurate with solution preperation

(side question, is it ok to use bottled spring water as a solvent, I'm a bit iffy on tap water due to the chlorine)

Status
Not open for further replies.