• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (3rd edition)

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25I?

• up to 500 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • up to 750 μg

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • up to 1000 μg

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • up to 2000 μg

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • a dose higher than 2000 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
8-12 hrs sounds about right to me, too.

I would not recommend the methylone. Stimulants while on a psychedelic can add to the anxiety, and they will certainly add to the physical sideffects (vasoconstriction in particular comes to mind with the NBOMe's)

I found 25i-NBOMe to be very overwhelming in high doses, much more so than LSD. I was stupid and took 2mg for my first dose though. I am going to try a low dose tonight and see how it goes, what I gathered from reading experience reports and threads about 25i-NBOME is that doing it in sensible doses creates a very easy going and gentle trip mentally with beautiful visuals.

whereas with something like LSD you can take large amounts and still be down by around 8 hours.

I don't know about this, I have in the past taken 3 hits of acid and it lasted about 10-12 hours (the last 2 hours coming down with barely noticeable visuals) . A couple weeks later I took 7 hits of the same acid and didn't come down until about 18-20 hours later. I have read about acid reaching a sort of plateau where the effects don't get any stronger because the receptors that it and it's metabolites bind to get completely saturated and with larger doses the effects last longer because it takes more time for your brain to process the acid due to the receptors being loaded. Somebody correct me if I am wrong though.

thanks for the info guys. I'm going to get an early start tomorrow, take it before noon so I won't be up all night bored and tripping. is it difficult to sleep after a trip like lsd? is 800ug a heavy dose?

Did it last week and it lasted nearly 14 hours. I was really off most the next day and slept maybe 3 hours over the next two days. That was two blotter tabs.

4mg was not kind on my body, I can pretty honestly and educated-guessly say that 20mg would put me in hospital.
2mg is nothing compared to 4mg.
But 20mg, oh my god.
The exponential dose curve.... it's just.
20mg is not equal to 20 x 1mg.
The response curve is intense, once you pass the 3.5mg barrier any more dose is going to get really, really bad body load added.
Your heart would have to be overworking constantly, more so than it does on average 1-2mg doses. Which isn't too bad, but not good.

Perhaps the meth tolerance did play a big effect.

Your point is very valid, but don't put too much faith in the numbers, the dosage differs hugely between people. Method of administration is also a big thing.

For me, i think 4 mg would be enough to put me in a hospital if administered nasally. 1 mg felt like a massively strong LSD(beyond 1 mg) trip in intensity although not in depth. 2 mg felt over a hundred times the intensity of 1 mg and honestly, if i wasn't so scared of dying due to an overdose, i'd compare it with a DMT trip. The visual and audio hallucinations were completely over the top(and reached such point within less than 5 minutes) but the body load literally made me scared for my life. I felt poisoned.

20 mg is just asking for trouble. Like, the equivalent of playing Russian roulette with 5 out of 6 chambers full.

And 1-2 mg is certainly not average for this substance. Try 500 micrograms. Even that might be over the top for some if you snort it...

I'll repeat my earlier advice: People should be very, very, very careful with this substance. There are merits too, but just be careful. Almost nothing matches its visual intensity, but on the flip side it also gives the most horrifying body load imaginable on high doses.

I just read that it doesn't cause appetite suppression, that sounds awesome. gonna make burgers when I'm peaking :)

I just read that it doesn't cause appetite suppression, that sounds awesome. gonna make burgers when I'm peaking :)

The greasy smell might be unpleasant. You'll probably have better lucky with pasta and a salad :)

I only took 25I once and it was in the daytime so I can't really say, but with 25C I went right to sleep after the effects, which lasted 6 hours. 25I would probably last about 8 hours and then you'll be able to go right to sleep. LSD makes you stay awake because it has strong CNS stimulant effects in addition to hallucinogenic effects. The 25X compounds don't seem to have any CNS stimulant affects at all, which makes them rather dull IMO. You get shakes, vasoconstriction and visual effects but that's about it. The vasoconstriction is not nice, my feet were really white from just a low dose. Someone I gave a 1 mg dose to said his feet were cold. I don't even use the stuff anymore. Just nothing very desirable about it really.

I find 25I really remarkably stimulating. I'd be surprised if it made sleep any easier than other psychedelics.

Has anyone tried comboing with ketamine or other dissociatives?

I need at least 12 hours after dosing before I can get to sleep. If it's a high dose (more than 1mg), maybe 14 hours.

I was just wondering the very same thing. I've combo'd ketamine with LSD, and that was an excellent combination. I think the propensity for causing spectacular visuals could make it good in combo with ketamine. Of course one should start the dose very low to see how they interact. I'd also be on the lookout for excessive stimulation.

I've read a lot of reports that mixing this chemical with other psychedelics that act on the 5-HT2A receptors, proved to be a hellish experience.

My theory on this is, 25i, has such a powerful action on these receptors, that any mixing would result in a 'overdose' of sorts.. Either way, it does really work the 5-HT2A, so, it might not be a good idea.

This chemical, in general.. is not the safest on its own...

Last edited by a moderator:
So 2 days ago i took a 1000ug blotter of 25i, at around 10:30 PM, under my tongue.

By the time it was 2 AM, all the euphoria was gone, and i had no visuals anymore.

I've taken 2C-I lots of times, and basically this felt identical to it, except slightly more visuals, but nothing that made it to where i didnt know what
was going on.

I always read this is like 25x 2c-i, but it felt like x1, like literally if you had told me this was 2c-i, i would have assumed it was.

I was sitting there playing guitar, and i could have taken an SAT, i was so leveled so fast off of it.

Now i dont know if the blotter was uneven or if i have a high tolerance to this or what, i was thinking of maybe taking 2 blotters next time, but i dont
want to suddenly get freaked out off of it.

Has anyone else here experienced any form of dissociation with 25I-NBOMe?

I sampled a 1200ug blotter sub-lingually a couple of days ago. The hallucinations were pretty intense, and at one point during the trip; I was lieing down on my bed and visualized my bed kind of caving in underneath me on each side and had the mild sensation that I was falling.

Since the trip, I have had nice feelings of slight euphoria for most of the day and I have also felt very slight dissociated as though I have taken a threshold dose of MXE or Ketamine. Nothing too intense, I have just been feeling slightly floaty and spaced out.

So, my question, has anyone else here experienced any sort of dissociation due to the substance, mild or otherwise?

------

@ollie66; From what I have heard and read, there is quite an array of factors which can come into play when determining how much is absorbed sub-lingually. How long did you hold it under your tongue, and did you swallow your saliva or hold it in your mouth until the effects started?

I would suggest having another go at taking one blotter before attempting two, people really do seem to be reporting completely different experiences at the same dose when taken sub-lingually.

Has anyone else here experienced any form of dissociation with 25I-NBOMe?

I sampled a 1200ug blotter sub-lingually a couple of days ago. The hallucinations were pretty intense, and at one point during the trip; I was lieing down on my bed and visualized my bed kind of caving in underneath me on each side and had the mild sensation that I was falling.

Since the trip, I have had nice feelings of slight euphoria for most of the day and I have also felt very slight dissociated as though I have taken a threshold dose of MXE or Ketamine. Nothing too intense, I have just been feeling slightly floaty and spaced out.

So, my question, has anyone else here experienced any sort of dissociation due to the substance, mild or otherwise?

------

@ollie66; From what I have heard and read, there is quite an array of factors which can come into play when determining how much is absorbed sub-lingually. How long did you hold it under your tongue, and did you swallow your saliva or hold it in your mouth until the effects started?

I would suggest having another go at taking one blotter before attempting two, people really do seem to be reporting completely different experiences at the same dose when taken sub-lingually.

I had it under my tongue for about 50 mins, sometimes it would move around, and i swallowed my saliva pretty much the entire time.

I had it under my tongue for about 50 mins, sometimes it would move around, and i swallowed my saliva pretty much the entire time.

You should put the tabs between your upper gums. And I would suggest starting with one, but hold all your saliva in your mouth instead of swallowing it, as it has no use in your stomach.

I notice I start tripping 10-15 minutes faster by lifting my tongue up and letting all the saliva pool onto the veins under the tongue

You should put the tabs between your upper gums. And I would suggest starting with one, but hold all your saliva in your mouth instead of swallowing it, as it has no use in your stomach.

I notice I start tripping 10-15 minutes faster by lifting my tongue up and letting all the saliva pool onto the veins under the tongue

Yes, I agree with this, from what I can tell the reason there is so much difference in the effects people are reporting is due to the amount that is actually being absorbed through the gums. Trip reports in which people describe holding the saliva in their mouthes seem to describe increased effects compared to those who swallow most of it.

I recommend trying again with just one before attempting two, but holding the saliva in your mouth to increase the amount that is absorbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.