• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (3rd edition)

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25I?

• up to 500 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • up to 750 μg

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • up to 1000 μg

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • up to 2000 μg

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • a dose higher than 2000 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the headspace at 2.5mg? I've tried this twice at 1mg (though I suspect the blotters are unevenly laid because the first experience was significantly stronger than the second, despite the second being after a break from psychedelics) and I feel I'm ready to push it to the next level. I'd like to try 2.5mg next time but am wondering how this changes the headspace, and also the body feel.

At 1mg I found the headspace to be rather clear, with a little clarity and depth to my thoughts that helped me make decisions better, but none of the in depth analytical feel I get from 2C-E or 2C-P for example, or the mindfuck I'd get from your typical tryptamines. The body feel was rather neutral. Unpleasant on the come up, then slightly mood boosting but not quite euphoric on the peak, and the visuals were outstanding both times, though better the first.

So at 2.5mg what can I expect to be different? :)

I can't wait to try this one!

It's been so long since I've had a real mind-blowing introspective experience and all i've been hearing is good things!

I was thinking of starting off with 500ug buccal (ion exchange paper IE blotter), i weigh roughly 155 lbs and have a history with phens, but not for some time.

I don't want to aim too low because I heard tolerance builds fast.

But don't want to find it to be overwhelming and have to waste my klonopin.

Decisions decisions.

How is the headspace at 2.5mg? I've tried this twice at 1mg (though I suspect the blotters are unevenly laid because the first experience was significantly stronger than the second, despite the second being after a break from psychedelics) and I feel I'm ready to push it to the next level. I'd like to try 2.5mg next time but am wondering how this changes the headspace, and also the body feel.

At 1mg I found the headspace to be rather clear, with a little clarity and depth to my thoughts that helped me make decisions better, but none of the in depth analytical feel I get from 2C-E or 2C-P for example, or the mindfuck I'd get from your typical tryptamines. The body feel was rather neutral. Unpleasant on the come up, then slightly mood boosting but not quite euphoric on the peak, and the visuals were outstanding both times, though better the first.

So at 2.5mg what can I expect to be different? :)

Though I wouldn't recommend trying 2.5mg if you think the blotters are laid unevenly, but compared to a lower dose the only difference for me was the amount of visuals, and the length. The visuals escalated from what I would say as casual to entrancing. At a lower dose I might get distracted by visuals, but at 2.5mg, they were just overpowering, I HAD to look at them, they were magnificent. The come up also can be a little unpleasant but I noticed this goes away the more I try not to think about it, and just go with the flow. As for euphoria, at about the 2 hour mark I was glued to my chair, (unrelated, my friend stood up from his chair, walked across the room, turned around and said "that chair was breathing", not in a visual sense, but he said he could hear/feel inhaling and exhaling), with vibrating waves of euphoria overtaking me.

The mental effects are peculiar though, I don't get the extremely "deep" thought process of the tryptamines, but it does dig down a bit.

Last edited:
Well they were laid unevenly in the sense that most of the blotters were too weak, no-one has reported them being any stronger than other blotters dosed at that range - but usually either "just right" or too weak. Of course it's possible they could be too strong but it's far more likely the 2.5mg is going to be less than 2.5mg rather than more than it, so I'm not too worried on that front. :) I also wanted to dose 3-3.5mg originally but lowered it down to 2.5mg to account for this possibility anyway.

I'm glad to hear you found it euphoric at this dose. The two times I took "1mg", the first stronger time I felt strong euphoria but I attributed that to the amphetamine I snorted just before the peak (which I would not advise, the vasoconstriction was extreme), so I'm not sure which drug was responsible. The second time the effects were weaker and I didn't really get any euphoria, just a tiny mood boost and some visuals.

I'm mostly excited about the visuals though. Both times the visuals were rather wonderful, and the first time they were absolutely stunning - I witnessed my friend turn into a giant tarantula, I saw the motionless stars in the night sky become flying comets, and the world around me looked like something from some surreal art movie. I think even if the next blotters I take are the weaker laid ones, 2.5 hits shouldn't fail to impress :D

25i definately has some good uses and is def a psychedelic not just a toy i took 20 mg one time in one dose and had the most intense experience on a psych i ever have. I i guess you could say "holed out" on nbome i got so high i could barely walk and went into a very intense out of body experience that showed me the way friends and family affect us growing up and the gears that turn as each year passes as you try to push yourself further into a life you want.
Also the body load was actually not that bad for me but i am a regular meth user so the body stim might not affect me as much from tolerance maybe? regardless when i was walking i was fine i only paced around liek twice before i stopped because i could see 1 foot in front of my face. i joined the 3 mg club and made a new one the 10+ mg club nbome at 6 mg was my first time taking it and it was amazingly intense but 20 mg was insane 20 hours of beauty

^ Just going to add, although it should be obvious to most of you, that no-one should attempt such a dose. This chemical causes some pretty bad vasoconstriction even at low-medium doses. Even pushing doses like 3-4mg could be risky in some people, especially anyone with existing heart or circulation problems. Going higher than that after deaths and hospitalisations have been reported at doses of 1mg or less - is asking for trouble. Taking 20mg is really asking to end up in hospital at best.

How often do you use psychedelics sonix and are you sure you can trust the quality of your 25I? Most people report beyond 3mg the visuals are too strong to really see where you're going. I can't see why you'd want to waste 20mg like that and risk your life in the process unless the 25I you had was incredibly weak or your tolerance as high as Everest.

I know there's a ton of under-dosed blotters on the market in particular, and I'm hoping for your sake that's what you have lest you begin to think that such high doses are safe and attempt them again :/

4mg was not kind on my body, I can pretty honestly and educated-guessly say that 20mg would put me in hospital.
2mg is nothing compared to 4mg.
But 20mg, oh my god.
The exponential dose curve.... it's just.
20mg is not equal to 20 x 1mg.
The response curve is intense, once you pass the 3.5mg barrier any more dose is going to get really, really bad body load added.
Your heart would have to be overworking constantly, more so than it does on average 1-2mg doses. Which isn't too bad, but not good.

Perhaps the meth tolerance did play a big effect.

25i definately has some good uses and is def a psychedelic not just a toy i took 20 mg one time in one dose and had the most intense experience on a psych i ever have. I i guess you could say "holed out" on nbome i got so high i could barely walk and went into a very intense out of body experience that showed me the way friends and family affect us growing up and the gears that turn as each year passes as you try to push yourself further into a life you want.
Also the body load was actually not that bad for me but i am a regular meth user so the body stim might not affect me as much from tolerance maybe? regardless when i was walking i was fine i only paced around liek twice before i stopped because i could see 1 foot in front of my face. i joined the 3 mg club and made a new one the 10+ mg club nbome at 6 mg was my first time taking it and it was amazingly intense but 20 mg was insane 20 hours of beauty

20mg? How are you not dead?

I do not advise anyone ever try doing anything close to this. Even going above 2mg is asking for trouble IMO. 300ug insufflated was almost too much for me on first try.

To the people saying, how are you not dead after doing 20 mg 25i. Well, my friend snorted over 25mg 25c-nbome over an hour and a half or so, and never even had a 'trip' just a few seconds of the craziest visuals he's ever seen, and then that was it besides joint discomfort, general uneasiness and a wobbly high feeling. Do take note that at first he did an average dose (600 mcg) and then as it wasn't affecting him he steadily did more and more and then finally a lot at once. When he did a lot at once he felt like it might have been too much, but that few seconds of visual freakout was really the extent of the trick. These nBoMEs are tricky substances, and the effects on every person are wildly different. I have to wait more than two weeks for tolerance breaks between nBoMEs. Preferably months.

Please, no one yell at me about harm reduction ( it was actually my friend that did this and not me, my tolerance to nbome is much lower but still fairly high) Even if taking that much 25c in one night is unsafe it was titrated over time and with past experience with the drug we knew the expected length of the comeup and strength of effects.

and just for some explanation on my friend's psychedelic tolerance, 20-40 mg 2c-e gets him blasted, 10 mg 5-meo-mipt is an intense trip, and 20 mg 4-aco-dmt gets him into a panic trip of terror where he has no idea where or what anything is, including himself, only constant thoughts of terror and gore. 2 mg of 25i-nbome is an intense trip for him, and yet, 25c-nbome is not effective in any dosage.

I know this doesn't specifically related to 25i-nbome, but I think it shows a lot about nbomes in general and their individual dosing variances. 25b-nbome is supposed to cross the BBB more efficiently than the other nbomes out right now (especially 25c), I'm pretty sure it would affect my friend better.

To the people saying, how are you not dead after doing 20 mg 25i. Well, my friend snorted over 25mg 25c-nbome over an hour and a half or so, and never even had a 'trip' just a few seconds of the craziest visuals he's ever seen, and then that was it besides joint discomfort, general uneasiness and a wobbly high feeling. Do take note that at first he did an average dose (600 mcg) and then as it wasn't affecting him he steadily did more and more and then finally a lot at once. When he did a lot at once he felt like it might have been too much, but that few seconds of visual freakout was really the extent of the trick. These nBoMEs are tricky substances, and the effects on every person are wildly different. I have to wait more than two weeks for tolerance breaks between nBoMEs. Preferably months.

Please, no one yell at me about harm reduction ( it was actually my friend that did this and not me, my tolerance to nbome is much lower but still fairly high) Even if taking that much 25c in one night is unsafe it was titrated over time and with past experience with the drug we knew the expected length of the comeup and strength of effects.

and just for some explanation on my friend's psychedelic tolerance, 20-40 mg 2c-e gets him blasted, 10 mg 5-meo-mipt is an intense trip, and 20 mg 4-aco-dmt gets him into a panic trip of terror where he has no idea where or what anything is, including himself, only constant thoughts of terror and gore. 2 mg of 25i-nbome is an intense trip for him, and yet, 25c-nbome is not effective in any dosage.

I know this doesn't specifically related to 25i-nbome, but I think it shows a lot about nbomes in general and their individual dosing variances. 25b-nbome is supposed to cross the BBB more efficiently than the other nbomes out right now (especially 25c), I'm pretty sure it would affect my friend better.

Firstly, you don't need to pretend you're your friend. That's actually against the rules on this board.

Secondly, are you absolutely sure that your batch of 25c is actually functional 25c? If your failed trips are all off the same batch then I wouldn't go jumping in on a new batch at a high dose. You could just have a bunk shit batch.

If you'd actually have a bit of reading comprehension you'd see I'm not pretending to be my friend, I'm reporting our individual differences in tolerances. I'm a hardhead when it comes to 2c-e, he's not. He's a hardhead when it comes to 25c and I'm not. I know it's active 25c because I, myself, used it many times for good trips. My friend (who is ACTUALLY my friend) never had a good trip from it. The best trip of my life was from 25c-nbome!

If you would read a bit closer you would see that I'm actually discussing individual differences in natural tolerance towards different psychedelics. The nbomes have an extremely variable individual tolerance.

and also, I haven't had failed trips from 25c, that was my friend. Me and him both did the same material, and I got a good trip, he got nothing.

Go back, re-read the whole paragraph. It's actually kind of informative and interesting.

^ Just going to add, although it should be obvious to most of you, that no-one should attempt such a dose. This chemical causes some pretty bad vasoconstriction even at low-medium doses. Even pushing doses like 3-4mg could be risky in some people, especially anyone with existing heart or circulation problems. Going higher than that after deaths and hospitalisations have been reported at doses of 1mg or less - is asking for trouble. Taking 20mg is really asking to end up in hospital at best.

How often do you use psychedelics sonix and are you sure you can trust the quality of your 25I? Most people report beyond 3mg the visuals are too strong to really see where you're going. I can't see why you'd want to waste 20mg like that and risk your life in the process unless the 25I you had was incredibly weak or your tolerance as high as Everest.

I know there's a ton of under-dosed blotters on the market in particular, and I'm hoping for your sake that's what you have lest you begin to think that such high doses are safe and attempt them again :/

it was an accident with a vial that had about 50-60 doses and i left it on its side for a few months and forgot to shake it before i dosed :/ and when i put what would be 1.5 mg in my mouth into like 20mg i know how much i took because i was driven to the hospital because of how gone i was my friends were worried because they knew you shouldn't hole out on a nbome i would never reccommend really taking that much but my body was fine when i got there they said nothing was abnormal they tested and found quite a bit of nbome in my system from this dose i took. but overall i was fine after no hppd or any medical problems.
i also havent used psychedelics for around 6 months before this experience because i decided to take a break/ heroin addiction.

received some 25x blotters (b c d and i) friends sampled c most like a candy flip a friend tried a 25i(hpcld with 700mcg) said was more incredible then lucy experiences

these nbomes are quite wonderful its a shame people pass them off as something like lucy when i would perfer 25b and 25i over it

I have a hard time thinking one would really prefer the nbome's over lucy in the longterm. At first I was also saying similar things, but as time went on and the true nature of the nbome's revealed themselves to me...well, there's just nothing like good old LSD.

Having said that, these drugs still definitely have their place in psychedelic research.

@ sonix -

are you currently addicted to heroin? If so, then I will definitely have you in my thoughts and be sending you white light.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very interested in this method!!!! About to PM this guy, hopefully he responds.

But on another note, here is my first TRUE experience with this drug. I've IV'd this drug several times, never measuring out a precise dosage, as I've got no scale. I know, it sounds foolish, but I've had this same batch for the past 3 months now (my picture is even on Erowid, the 51 mg baggie), and have had no terrible trips, and I feel quite confident with my measuring skills. I've got the HCL form, and it dissolves just fine in an IV filled with purified water. The first time I did this was when I was going to a paint and black light party at my buddy's apartment and boy, that was a CRAZY night! I hit the bathroom and prepared the shot. I dipped a paper clip that I had licked and did that twice, in between each time I put it in the syringe. Not sure how much it was, I administered the shot after mixing it up and seeing that it had fully dissolved. I waited in the bathroom for 10 minutes to see what I was going to experience. Nothing yet... So I took some more up the nose, and I also administered it a very weird way, by dipping the paper clip in the bag after licking it and putting it in the hole of my nose all the way in the back, then after a few minutes sniffing up a very tiny amount of water to absorb it better. Felt like a MDMA rush when I was coming up and it made me sweat a lot that I had to unbutton my button up Polo. Well by then, I was seeing fractals and patterns everywhere! Closed and open eyed visuals and crazy patterns of blue, green, red, and that's the colors that I can remember for now. I freaked out and went to the bathroom again to blow my nose because I was so scared of OD'ing, all though looking back at that point in time, it was probably too late to make any changes. I went walking around in the parking lot and saw flashing colors from every direction as if a police officer just turn on his lights, it freaked me out at first but then I realized I was just tripping nuts, it was awesome! There was also this other girl at the party that was SUPER SENSITIVE to the "LSD" that she got. I quote LSD because I know there are so many RC's in tab form around here that I don't really believe anyone when they say they have "legit LSD." It was hilarious to just watch her cling for life to a chair and she looked like she was having a terrible time. She kept saying that she felt like she was never going to stop tripping. All in all I had a great experience and it was one of my first true trips with this drug. I'd say effects lasted 6 hours with a nice visual comedown for 2-3 hours. All the other times I had just taken it up the nose I only felt physical stimulation, and zero visuals.

You are the type of people that makes things illegal, and gives everyone associated a bad name.. Pat yourself on the back, and next time you look in the mirror, see your face, and realize that it is the face of a reckless sociopath.

You are the type of people that makes things illegal, and gives everyone associated a bad name.. Pat yourself on the back, and next time you look in the mirror, see your face, and realize that it is the face of a reckless sociopath.

But people probably wouldn't be doing dangerous RC's in the first place if it weren't for prohibition.

Question about 25i-nbome

so I have a tab of 800ug 25i, and I'm considering taking it. I don't want to be up all night though. around how many hours after dosing can one usually go to sleep? another question is there any mindfuck? thought loops, paranoia, self doubt, all the stuff that can show up with a high dose of lsd? I'm in a pretty good place mentally. I have methylone handy in case I needed a positive boost I guess. so what's up?

10-12 hours is the general time frame, although this increases the more you take, whereas with something like LSD you can take large amounts and still be down by around 8 hours.

There is little mindfuck; it is quite lucid as far as psychedelics go. There are few drugs with visuals that compare though.

I heard somebody say that 25i had no headspace which I guess is one way to put it. You will be altered for sure but it's different than most psychedelics. I don't find it reveals the bits and pieces of your mental make-up like LSD/Mushrooms can. Never had much paranoia from 25i. It still might be hard to act normal in certain settings which can always induce bad thoughts.

I don't recall the duration but 8-10 hours sounds right.

Status
Not open for further replies.