Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First Time Taking MDMA

JustInTiimee

Greenlighter
Hello All,

I am new here, so I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

Anyways, I am supposed to try mdma for the first time at the end of this week. I've been doing a ton of research and was extremely comfortable with it, seeing as it seemed like a somewhat safe drug. But recently, I've been thinking the worst and it's beginning to sketch me out. I'm worried I'll be one of the few with negative effects and I'll take it and I'll be freaking out and thinking the worst the whole time, making everything worse. Is there anything I should be worried about? Also, I am taking Accutane for my acne, but from what I've read the two shouldn't react to each other. Plus I'm going to skip it that night anyway. And if I was having allergy issues that day, would that effect how I react to the mdma any way? Please give me any insight/info you can, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if I do carry through with it, what is the best way to take it? I've been reading around and it seems like parachuting is the preferred method of most. And since I have never done it how much should I take? From what I read, 80-100 milligrams would do the trick. I paid $20 and I'm unsure of whether that'll get me 100 mg or 200 mg (my friend is getting it from his friends guy, so I gave the money to my friend).

Please be serious when you post! Thanks to everyone who helps :)

Yeah just chill and do about 100mg's if it's pure mdma, and yeah parachute I think is the best or just take a drink and swallow it. I kinda like the taste of mdma especially if I'm already rolling
Just try not to worry and it will be awesome, I promise, if the quality of your mdma is good

Last edited:
Welcome!

First, a question... will you guys be testing before you roll? It's really, really important - and it will help you calm your nerves. Get a test kit to be sure what you're taking is legit.

Second - Is it your friend's first time? What do you have planned? Where will you be, who will you be with, etc? I'm sure you've read all about set & setting, and you know the importance of it. Reading as much as you can about what to expect will be helpful, because then when the come up happens you wont be as freaked out. It really helped me my first time to have one of my closest friends there who was experienced because he talked me through everything, and made me feel comfortable. If your friend is experienced, he will be able to make sure you aren't too anxious beforehand.

Once it starts to hit ... it will be basically impossible for you to be thinking the worst and thus have a "negative" roll... bad rolls happen when people aren't taking mdma, or the set/setting somehow makes things really uncomfortable, or when they get sick or something. Practicing harm reduction and ensuring you have a proper set/setting, and good people around you that you're comfortable with will make it all easier.

I've never heard anything about allergy issues (I'm assuming you mean if you're experiencing seasonal allergies) but I'd suggest not taking allergy medicine if you're going to roll... accidentally combining allergy medicine with other substances before has really messed with me and it's so important to make sure the MDMA is what's acting on your system, not anything else!

I personally don't parachute... just take the pill (usually cut it in half, then do another half after an hour or so). I think the recommended amount is 1.7mg per kg of your weight - often around 100mg does the trick just fine on your first roll, depending on your size.

You will have a WONDERFUL time as long as you feel prepared, don't worry too much, understand exactly when the come-up happens and after that you wont be thinking of anything else. Let us know what set/setting you have prepared, maybe we can offer advice based on that!

:)

Thanks for all the feedback. But this will be both me and my friends first time. We've both been doing our research on it and have been exchanging tidbits of info we find. And we are close friends. As far as setting goes, we will be outside amongst other close friends of ours. The only issue is, it is a football game and we will be surrounded by other people. But from what I've read, the outside environment is the best way to go. As far as after, I'm going back to my friends house to chill the rest of the night.

Unfortunately, we have no test kit /: the thing that worries me most is that it will be mixed with something else and won't be pure crystallized mdma. My friend says it should be a reliable source, and that several people buy from this guy. Plus we are going to show it to a couple of our friends that are more experienced with it, to get their opinion of whether it's real or not. As far as the color of mdma goes, isn't it a more off white/brownish color?

And as for me I'm around 135 lbs. How many mg usually comes in one pill? If it's just 100mg in a pill should I just take the whole thing? And if I were to parachute it, do I just parachute all of the substance in the pill?

Unfortunately, we have no test kit

The investment in this as your from USA is essential. There is a lot of bunk out there.

the thing that worries me most is that it will be mixed with something else and won't be pure crystallized mdma.

This is a very sensible and valid concern.

Plus we are going to show it to a couple of our friends that are more experienced with it, to get their opinion of whether it's real or not. As far as the color of mdma goes, isn't it a more off white/brownish color?

Sorry none of this wil tell you shit.

And as for me I'm around 135 lbs. How many mg usually comes in one pill? If it's just 100mg in a pill should I just take the whole thing? And if I were to parachute it, do I just parachute all of the substance in the pill?

Personally if you cant test the pill I would take a quater and work up from there. If for any reason it is a nasty RC or piperazine a quarter will be a lot less pain than a whole. Allow 1.5 hours for on set and work up cautiousley from there.

If you can test it then I would advise half first and work up. Some pills can be in excess of 200mG and for your first time this would blow your head off.

If you are taking powder I would aim for 60mG initially and see how you go.

Play it safe. You can always add more you cant subtract :)

^^ everything that Futura said... and also, if you are honestly very nervous or anxious about your first roll, it might be easier to do it in a different set/setting (though I know you didn't come here to ask that question - I sincerely don't mean to cause you more anxiety, this is just based on my own reflections of rolling) - I say that because while I've thought about rolling in different environments, I know that the experience to me is far less anxious and nerve-wracking when I'm not in a public place (that might be stressful, especially first time, and because you may feel quite sensitive to others' reactions around you!). A controlled environment really, really helps, and it might alleviate stress for you. Not to mention that the things you typically enjoy on your first roll - the empathy, euphoria, music, colors, etc - will manifest a bit differently if you're surrounded by tons of people, in public, and may not be conducive to thoroughly enjoying the experience. If you're set on it though, don't mind me, maybe just because I'm not the biggest football fan so I couldn't imagine taking it at a game. ;)

If you can test - that will alleviate ALL of your stress. Take the dosage easy, add more once you're sure of how you're feeling, and don't go overboard. You'll have a wonderful time if you take the right precautions. <3

Ah, now I wish I had a test kit. I just plan on doing this once, since the first time is supposed to be the best. I'm going to ask my friend if he knows anyone with a test kit, and hopefully so. But thanks to Futura for the dosage instructions. I'll definitely be sure to see how many mg is in the pill and take half of it or less to start, then after a while if I like what's going on take the rest. And just to clarify the best way to take the substance without taking the whole pill is by parachuting, right?

And I understand what you're saying about the enviroment. I'm not quite sure whether or not I'll pop it before, during or after yet. Most likely either right before or sometime during depending on how I feel. My friend will have to pop his before because he has to go home somewhat early, so I'll play off of what he is saying.

And I'd like to add on I just found out it was $30 for a pill.. and I know that is WAY overpriced. Could this be because it may be something different that mdma/molly or just that it's really potent? I know no one will definitely know, just would like to know what yall think.

Sorry to keep adding onto things guys, questions keep on popping up into my head!

And I'd like to add on I just found out it was $30 for a pill.. and I know that is WAY overpriced. Could this be because it may be something different that mdma/molly or just that it's really potent? I know no one will definitely know, just would like to know what yall think.

Sorry but again this tells you nothing. It could mean you are being ripped off and in addition to being ripped off you are being false fed a piperazine pill. It literally could mean anything. Personally if you are spending so much I would order something by mail this way you can guarantee very high quality. I cant mention sources on here but a small amount of conducting your own searches and all will be revealed.

Sorry to keep adding onto things guys, questions keep on popping up into my head!

Happy to answer any question you may have :)

Thanks everyone! That's all I have for now, if I have any other questions I know where to find the answers :):D