• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does smoking meth made with epson salt get you high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

konvicted1

Greenlighter
I was recently told about this meth that was made using epson salt and was curious does it get you high?

I can assure you that epsom salts have no psychoactive effects.

Perhaps he was referring to 'bath salts', which is a general term for (stimulant) RCs? In which case you should still probably avoid it.

Epsom salt is commonly used to cut meth in order to bulk it up and add digits to the weight of the product...When you go to smoke a bowl, melt it down, let it crack-back (harden back up), then melt it again and with the lighter held over the carb, blow the smoke out until theres no white powder that forms on the lighter...be sure to wipe the powder off as it forms to ensure it's still forming instead of you blowing the drug out the pipe...some product will be lost, but at least it won't choke you...

If you mean meth cut with epsom salts that still contains actual meth, then yes, (as much as any meth that's the same potency (equally cut) would). If you mean epsom salts by themselves, then no. If you mean "bath salts" that are not real bath salts but just a name for certain drugs then maybe, but it's not a good idea as who knows what's in it and whether it's safe.

Magnesium, the crap in epsom salt, actually is psychoactive, but it's not like meth or recreational in any way, it just has a mild sedative effect.

Yes. No matter what you make meth with, if you made meth it will get you high because *meth gets you high*. Now is that possible,yes. There's a version of the infamous 'shake and bake' method that uses epsom salts. (HR: Never use shake and bake method, people have died from explosions of it and it makes crappy impure meth)

Last edited:
Yes. No matter what you make meth with, if you made meth it will get you high because *meth gets you high*. Now is that possible,yes. There's a version of the infamous 'shake and bake' method that uses epsom salts. (HR: Never use shake and bake method, people have died from explosions of it and it makes crappy impure meth)

Yeah, I've read about the shake and bake method and it's pretty nasty.

Shake and bake meth actually makes very very good quality stuff, that is to say ur using the rite ingredients...it can make stuff that can stand up to the best lab grade stuff

Meth can be cut with a bunch of different shit, since it's typically rare you will get like 90-95% meth. A lot of users that have "high" quality meth is usually 50% meth, sometimes a little more. Now i read in australia their "ice" can get upto 90% pure and if your lucky enough to get meth even 70% or above you really won't need much more than a few hits even as a tolerant user to "feel" the effects.

Also people are always thinking because they have "clear/transparent" glass looking shards that it's 100% pure, but that's not really true. Usually they are better than the powdery or clumpy/cloudy kind but it varies. I watched a documentary that a lot of the meth that comes into our country from Mexico (especially on the west coast) Is cut 50% Immediately. I know i have pretty good meth if i reach that point where my face is literally tingling everywhere along with my head and arms. I've had some clear glass crystals that looked the same as the other batch from someone else, but even after 9 hits i didn't get as high as i did off 4 from the other one.

I guess epsom bath salts can be used to cut meth, unless you are referring to bath salts which is not in crystal form and is powder and a shitty fuck drug.

The only thing Epsom salt is used for is a container for the chemicals your adding. If I remember correctly you are also suppose to torch the Epsom salt at 200 degrees to purge it of the chemicals that won't get you high lol. A strong acid and strong base come together to make a salt or a container for the fun stuff.

Actually you use the epsom salts to create anhydrous acetone by baking the epsom salts in an oven at a lower temp for several hours. Then after cooling, add cold (a) to salts to create anhydrous ace and then use that in re-x process. Its not that simple but thats the basics of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.