• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

scared and worried please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inNeedofAnswers133

Greenlighter
Im an everyday herion user and ive never had a problem like this before. The other day my guy got busted (long story short) so i was out of a connect. All i could find were perk 10s so i had been shooting up those to not be sick..on the third day of doing that i got this hard lump under my track mark.. i thought it would go away, its been 3 days now and its bigger and way painful, i cant really open my arm all the way either. I used ice and it felt better and looked a little better but now it looks kinda bigger? And its still wicked painful.. but itsnot exactly at where i shot up.. any advice or help would be awesome. Im really scared and dont know what to do..

you need to seek medical attention. I will send this over to BDD in the mean time...

you've made a bad mistake - injecting apap which is in combination with the pill and missed.

seek er attention immediately

hospital immediatly , that infection can spread to your heart and kill you in a matter of days NO JOKE KIDDO...speaking from experience

Hope you've been to the hopital by now. Let us know you are ok.

Jesus christ. Reading shit like this makes me appreciative that I stopped using a fucking needle(and dope)..What on earth was I fuckin thinking

Man i can't believe you shot up oxycodone/apap tablets. Shit fuking Aye.. I'm torn with this thread!!!! didn't your veins hurt when you shot that shit inside

As everyone else said. I hope your ok man, I missed a shot of speed in the past and Idk what I hit but I had to go to the ER asap. I know your situation is different but still you don't wanna get a bad infection and it ends up being fatal! Goodluck

OP, as the others said you need to seek medical attention if you haven't already. You shouldn't shoot pills containing APAP, and you shouldn't shoot a pill at all without preparing it properly - it's very important that you use a micron filter to prevent filler/binder from entering your bloodstream and damaging your veins/lungs, and it's also important that you don't heat the pill as this dissolves more crap in your shot.

If you miss a pill shot then you are at more risk of infection as the foreign material in the pill can provide a great breeding ground for bacteria. It's really important you get this checked out. I also recommend you take a look at the IV complications megathread (found in the Other Drugs directory) to familiarise yourself with common complications and what to do about them. Remember that we are no substitute for seeing a doctor though. Good luck!

I'm going to close this as it's been a few days and the OP hasn't returned, plus there isn't much more to add other than what has already been said, but feel free to PM me if anyone has any queries.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.