• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Seeking Kratom resin extract 8x advice.

Kratom bomb

Bluelighter
This will probably get merged with a mega-thread, but I want people to see only my question at first.

For me, a good dose of kratom is premium bali, 28 grams.

Does anyone think that I could get good results with kratom resin??? There is a huge mass difference and I don't know how potent it is?

Is the stuff good? Is it a rip off?

28 grams of bali gets me very fucked up, full itch, pupil constriction, euphoria, sweating, dizziness, drowsiness... 28 grams of bali gives me a full opiate experience.=D

How much resin for me to get this same experience???????? Is the same experience even possible?

i had 10x resin i think, still have some actually, it made me pretty sick when i took a gram or so. I'd start with a gram and see how it goes, your regular dose is really high so i'm betting you'll have to go up a bit more on the dose. Of course since you don't know the strength you will have to experiment or ask the vendor.

edit: just saw that you said it was 8x. 3 grams should be close to your regular dose. I'd still start at 1.5 just in case, getting sick sucks.

Thank you for your input, I might be better off with good old kratom powder, but I need to experiment to find if resin or tincture is more cost effective. I just hope this order won't be a waste of money and thus robbing me of a fine order of regular stuff.

ive tried many extracts and most aren't worth it. I've even tried full spectrum extracts that were shit. The problem is that the quality varies significantly, the other problem is that it is in no way cost effective. For the price of extracts you may as well use regular opiates.

still it won't be a total waste, just an expensive treat.

i've tried just one tincture, supposed to be super strong, however i ended up taking the whole thing in one night with slight effects. Really it depends on the vendor, make sure you read reviews before ordering. There is a lot of great tincture out there (so i hear) but it really depends on who you get it from.

it's cheap enough that it's worth a shot i'd definitely try it but i wouldn't count on it being amazing.

I can't find any reviews for this particular tincture:( and actually it's 15ml for 24$ I haven't ordered yet, maybe I should just stick to my usual, but I am only getting 3-4 doses out of 4 oz, the kratom isn't weak or anything btw, my friends have had great experiences off of much lower doses, but I am 6'3, 370 lbs. plus when I take my large 28 gram doses, it is nothing short of a full opiate experience:)

Do you think maybe I would be better off trying a resin before I try entering the world of tinctures?

really i think the resin sucks. UEI is much better. If you can get FST (full spectrum) from a reputable vendor you won't be dissappointed. I'd just go with UEI if you haven't tried it yet or any other enhanced powder is a good place to start. I don't find the effects to be all that different but instead of gobbling down 28 grams, you may only have to do 4-6 which is much easier. I'm kicking myself for not getting some UEI right now as i have to eat so much kratom and it still doesn't touch my opiate withdrawals. Eating 20 capsules a day is not my idea of fun and i'm not about to toss n wash this stuff lol. Good luck with your tincture, maybe post a trip report and let us know how it goes. Be careful with the extracts though, treat them the same as you would any regular opiate.

Don't worry I am very much a veteran/expert drug user lol. Should I be proud? I will post a trip report. I don't think it is full spectrum though it doesn't say full spectrum anyway.