• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

The TDS Appreciation Thread vs. Share the Looove!

Sending some love to All the TDS crew again and Redleader for pushing my arse to workout today lol FA, Case and Delta, Plmar

I really appreciate and want to send good vibes and love to: Case, Mr. Scag, NeverSickAnyMore, Maya, T Calderone, Spork, Redleader and every single one of you BL family members that constantly cheer me on and keep it positive with me.

Genuinely.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Lovin you guys n gals. All of you! <3

I'd list the names but I would forget so many haha. Really though, you are all such awesome people! :)

^^ Love to you too case!

Everyone here is freakin awesome :)

Redleader can't thank you enough for today. Thanks for the advices and for helping me out very much appreciated. Its just one of those awful days.

Captain Heroin is an amazing person. He deals with enormous struggles himself and yet every day he is like a calm presence for those that post in the suicide thread. Someone who says, "PM me if you want". Which is like the friend that a lot of people do not have in their lives that can simply sit and calmly listen--no advice, no trying to fix with bandaids that make a person feel worse, just an open mind and open heart willing to listen and offer compassion. I am really thankful for his presence and I know many others are, too.

Captain Heroin is an amazing person. He deals with enormous struggles himself and yet every day he is like a calm presence for those that post in the suicide thread. Someone who says, "PM me if you want". Which is like the friend that a lot of people do not have in their lives that can simply sit and calmly listen--no advice, no trying to fix with bandaids that make a person feel worse, just an open mind and open heart willing to listen and offer compassion. I am really thankful for his presence and I know many others are, too.

<3

Thank you herbavore, you made my day. That really touched my heart.

Sending my appreciation to all of you who have been helping out in TDS. Your efforts are recognized. <3<3<3

Sending my appreciation to all of you who have been helping out in TDS. Your efforts are recognized. <3<3<3

Yes. Every single one of you who contributes positively is appreciated <3

Maya is rapidly becoming one of my favourite human beings on the planet.

Facebook_Like_thumbs_up_small.png