• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Not High Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
oohhh man

did a 0.5ml shot of Fluzone intramuscular!!! Feel dat rush baby!!

Alternating about 15 mgs Vyvance and 3 mgs k-pin... awake, happy and PRODUCTIVE!!!=D

I'm pretty high on weed and the dope. I got more than I had intended to today. I feel like I was just thinking of doing something awesome and it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside when I thought of how I was going to do this thing, but now I can't remember what the thing was. I just have the after-glow of being excited about doing something, except I can't remember what that something was, so now I may not even get to do it.

This is a really bizarre problem to have.

It's also scaring me because I feel like I created an artificial buzz from a non-existant situation. Like I convinced myself I was rich, and was given comfort by this delusion that is based on fiction. When the reality sets in there is a hard crash.

Last edited:
Just waking up, gotta get my ass to school.
Jar of coffee in front of me n' bout to pop a xanax bar %)

Lying on the cold, tiled floor of my bathroom, pants down, ass out, amps unloaded, waiting for my wake up to hit me.

Just got back from the done clinic, took 40mgs think i might stay at this dose. probably still gonna get bags later though and do a reaaaaal big shot since its friday. God i love dope

was feeling fucking crazy yesterday i took .5mg of xanax (already had .5 in me from a lil bit ago) right before me and my buddy did 5 shots of 100proof whisky pretty much right in a row and then smoked a fat bleeze to the face. When peaking on all three of those substances at the same time it was cray.

This morning jsut chillin on about 2mg of suboxone, .5mg of xanax and 1200mg of gabapenten befo workk.

been up for 3 days first day mdma and meth
2nd day 2ci nbome 15 mg 0_0 and meth on the comedown
3rd day just meth >:p good morning bluelight ^_^

Got that oxy high where you feel so good you don't know wtf to do with your self and can't focus on one thing (which should be my work).

Woke up & sniffed a bag of dope... errr make that 2 bags of dope. Popped 4mg of Klonopin. (Don't do that unless you're spectacularly tolerant like myself) and will now be enjoying a cup of iced coffee and a rolled cigarette...

Last edited:
i just knew it off the top of my drug addled brain

EDIT: but good job on the plug for the search function :D
Oh, I knew it off the top of my head too :p The BL search engine is just pretty tricky to use if you want extremely specific results.

Man does anyone remember RyanM and what happened to him? The kid really liked his Adderall...

EDIT: Maybe in like 5 years people will be asking what happened to me, lol... that girl really liked her heroin, they'd say...

I'm on my 4th bag... gonna have another before therapy :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.