• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Known method to safely IV roxy 15s green with Ms?

Mikebangsblaqchics

Greenlighter
Okay so I was wondering if it was possible to IV roxy 15s with Ms safely without gel or losing anything important. And how you would do that? Just wondering if it can be done and if it would be even worth it, would the high be greater? Do you just do CWE and filter quick? Thanks

Last edited:
Please read the BLUA...I would help you but please edit your post first...

And just an FYI..Oral BA is about 87% not sure why you want to IV, OxyC has no rush.

Ok sorry first post. Not worth the IV? I just wanna know what will get the most bang for buck

Last edited:
Better...Discussing price is against the rules, didnt want you to get infracted for it...

Your talking the Green "M" 15 oxycodone correct? Theres no reason to do a CWE on it, nor would you apply heat. Just filter it and use a micron filter.

But honestly IV Oxycodone is not worth it. The Oral BA is about 87%, IV'ed Oxy produces no rush, and has no legs, meaning it will peak faster but be gone quicker also. If you just crush and swallow the effects of the Oxy will last much much longer.

There's no reason to IV oxycodone. Just take it orally for best results. People always have a very hard time believing that the best thing to do is just swallow the pill, but just take my word for it. There are medications that I can understand why people IV them, oxycodone is not one of them.

Hey new here, ik this thread is old but what about the green 214 a's.......... Not worth the cwe ?

There is no reason to CWE any oxycodone formulation which does not contain acetaminophen, which none of the 15/30mg "roxies" do.

There is also no reason to IV oxycodone, it has no rush, and extremely high oral BA. Not to mention a not insignificant amount of oxycodone is metabolized into oxymorphone, a much more euphoric compound; and by ingesting oxycodone in any means other than swallowing it you will be bypassing the first pass metabolism of the liver and reducing the amount of oxycodone turned into oxymorphone. Removed from the quicker onset of nasal oxycodone use, I have found that even after accounting for differences in bioavailability that oral oxycodone is a much more enjoyable experience. If onset is a primary concern, decrease the time of onset by dissolving your dose in a shot glass before ingesting.