• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls: wax, shave, pluck.. what do you do?

~*MEOW*~

Bluelighter
Girls: pubic hair sucks!

ok i'm sick of the damn razor burn, and shaving and ingrown hairs ect... I'm afraid of electrolysis on the bikini line.. waxing it out of the question, plucking takes too long.. what else have you tried to keep your bikini line hair free? has anyone tried epilstop plus on their bikini line? i heard it's safe for it.. but i've also heard from a friend it left a rash on his chest.. i guess if i can't find anything electrolysis it is.. eek

I wax it -- it's not nearly as bad as it sounds and stays off a good long time. Although, if you have problems with ingrown hairs and shaving bumps, they may still be there with waxing. It just sucks.

It's not as painful around the bikini line as it is on the legs -- surprised me too. L/O you hate not-hair, but don't you think nicely trimmed and maintained is better than wild and sticking out all over?

meow...
waxing is not really that painful...
i usualy take a couple of alieve b4 i go, and it's important to just relax and let the waxer do her thing... it's such a wonderful feeling afterwards and if you take care of it.. and keep going everymonth.. the hair will lessen and be softer lighter (thinner i guess).. it's great.
If you were still up here.. i'd take ya to my girl.. she is so excellent! i am still going to her after i move even tho she'll be like 1.5 hrs away.

i can't get over the idea of going spread eagle in someone's face. but i would definitely go brazillian. actually i'm thinking that when i go to hawaii next month that i'm going to go to one of those nice spas and just get it done by some one that i never have to look in the face again. how much does it cost? are there other types of waxing besides brazillian?
~
me

I've had a brazilian and I'm not crazy about the absolutely no-hair look. There are other options. You can just get the bikini line done. You could ask for, essentially, a brazilian, but still leave some hair so that you don't look like a 7-year-old. It really did not hurt that much, and it was not nearly as awkward as I thought it would be. The woman who did it was very professional, and it just wasn't a big deal.

^^ that's what i was talkin about.. i know there are other kinds of bikini waxing.. but i have only done brazilian.. and it's so nice :)
usually brazilian leaves a strip.. my salon will do whatever you want. a strip, a shape, an initial, a heart.. they rock!...
i pay 57.and change (my salon is pricey tho).. and i leave a huge tip (cause i love my girl!)
[ 26 June 2002: Message edited by: Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR ]

I'm really anxious to go brazillian...I can't stand my hair growing back within hours of shaving and then not being able to go anywhere near there with a razor for over a week.
I live in CT and I've been trying to find a salon that does brazillian waxes, but to no avail...I know there are places in the city that will do it, but thats not exactly convenient for me.
Does anyone know of somewhere in CT where I can get a brazillian wax??? thanks!
A

Well, for me, I only shave my bikini line, and trim the rest. I have found that if I shave my bikini line every single day and apply lotion afterwards, I do not ever have a problem. If I exfoliate the area before shaving I get a much smoother shave too. Also using really mild body washes or soap help prevent irration from shaving in my opinion. :)

I'm considering getting laser hair removal. I haven't read up on it yet, but I plan on asking my doctor about it in a few weeks.

I have tried the waxing thing, but I hate that you have to let it grow out in between waxings. Yuck. So I stick to nair and shaving. Takes more time and isn't quite as smooth, but it is better than paying almost $60 evertime you go in.

i've heard good things about epilstop.. i was thinking of trying it myself... i can't wax... i'm a bleeder :(
aj the femme

I wax, the girl i go to is excellent and i hardly feel it.
Vibr8tor - let us know what you find out, it's an idea i've been tossing round for a while too but haven't really done any research into it.
MEOW - if you go to a good beautician, she'll know ways to distract you and you'll hardly feel a thing. It hurts mostly if you tense up, it's worth trying it once anyway. If it hurts you, don't go again.

hate_the_game: I'm not sure how much it costs where you're from, but in Australia it costs between 20-30 dollars generally - more in some places. There are HEAPS of different styles that you can get waxed into if you wanna leave some of your hair (which i think is sexier anyway, even though im a straight chick) The "racing strip" is very popular - its like a strip of hair that goes from just under your hole, along each side of your lips and stops where eva u want. there are other things too - sometimes its nice to wax the lips completely and leave a trimmed little tuft above them - that way you look like a 'big girl' but you are beautifully smooth, which really turns a lot of guys on.
there are tons more possibilities, go to a beautician that you can trust and have a chat to her. they are generally really nice women, and they do it heaps - so you dont have to feel embarressed or scared. :) and meow - it really doesnt hurt that much!!
xoxo

waxing all the way!! :)
as has been said they seem to distract u ,takes your mind of the expexctation of the pain!
and brazilian is de best! :)

ok how long exactly does the hair have to be to wax?
and you can wax your lips? how painful is that?
brazilians are just the sides then? isn't that also where they do your butt too? (like right around your asshole)
BKR- i'll be back somewhat soon =)