• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls: wax, shave, pluck.. what do you do?

At the beginning she made it very clear to me that she does Brazilian on average 3 times a day with her oldest client being a 70 year old woman (this in itself made me feel a lot better).
...yeah sure, it made you feel better, but the visuals are making me feel kinda ill...
i (male) would like to add to this that i like my girly to have pubic hair. my previous girlfriend didn't have any, making oral much easier. my current girlfriend does, and i actually find it much more attractive.
anyway, that's just my machoistic, inappropriately placed, uncalled for 2cents...

My girl uses this thing called a pussyshaver (you can find the web site that sells it by doing a search under pussyshaver). It costs about 29.99. It is awesome. It shaves super close (closer than a razor) and does not irritate the skin. Leaves a really smooth feeling. Has anyone else heard of this?

*sigh*
i really wanna get my bikini waxed, but im SOOO too scared :/
i will attempt to find the courage sometime soon, perhaps i will make it my new years resolution?

just go for it! its really not that bad . . . i didnt bleed at all, the skin was just a little irriated after the first time, and i didn't have to lie in any weird positions at all . . . i just had to bring my foot to the back of my knee, while lying on my back. the result is really really worth it though!

Every 4 weeks? Is that the norm? I don't grow my hair back too quickly after selected areas are trimmed and shaved, but want the smoothness of a brazilian.
Two girls from work went in, and their waxer said she typically didn't do brazilians for first timers. Is this a common viewpoint? I don't want someone who's gonna pussyfoot around. (har har!)

Oh dear, I booked my first brazillian for this Friday night! 8o

Arrggghh.... so nervous.!! I guess I've been swayed by all my friends... just about every one of them gets it done. Bloody peer pressure... =D

But anyway, I feel kinda brave and daring, and I'm sure it'll be worth it. So here we go!

shaved all the time ;)

i will wax again once i have money, im a bit broke lately :(

the problem i have with waxing is that i am smooth only for 1 week. then the hair start to grow back, but not at the same pace. so then 14 days or so it is stubbly, parts are growing in, parts growing out, and you cannot wax for another week or so... so i stick to shaving with special Venus lady razor blades. i shave the lips too, and really recommend it, cuz oral sex feels much better that way. leave just a strip above.

i shave it all off because i havent had the balls to get a brazilian done yet...ouch :p

Maybe i am -odd- but i dont mind waxing. It hurts and all, but the clean and tidy feeling after is so good. Everytime i get something waxed i want to go back to get something else done.

I guess that does sound strange doesnt it?

grr..whats the point in having hair you have to remove religiously

if its a "special occassion" where im getting dressed up to go out, ill wax, otherwise, ill shave its just easier and quicker :D

..kytnism..:|

waxing is the best. it leaves the skin smoother for longer. A nice shave lasts a day at most for me but waxing last week/s. Also the pain gets less and less with each waxing.

hair conditioner is a good thing to use when shaving. Also, when you've finished, rub baby oil over it.

I prefer waxing, but I often have a hard time making myself schedule an appointment! Every time I go in, I am surprised at how quickly its over and wonder why I was so hesitant to go in!

I've always gotten a brazilian. Basically all the hair off, except for a little strip in the front. I just love the way it looks and that it stays looking great for 4 or 5 weeks, rather than the 24 hours that I get with shaving.

The waxing process isn't pleasent, but its not that bad! Compared to the irritation and itchiness and ingrown hairs that come with shaving, its nothing! And if you stick to waxing, the hair grows in thinner and the waxing doesn't hurt as much.

i shave it all off tho i think i will change to waxing soon.
ouch, not looking forward to it 100% but i guess it'll be worth it in the end. dont like the sound of regrowth tho, at least with shaving u can do it every day.