• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Anti-coagulation issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ksa

Ex-Bluelighter
Ok, I don't take anti-coagulants. I take amphetamines, calcium, magnesium, vitamins and omega 3. About an hour ago I scratched my finger causing it to bleed. It was a tiny scratch. As it kept bleeding, I rinsed with alcohol and put a band aid but the cut kept bleeding until the band aid was fully soaked. The only way I was able to stop the bleeding is by sealing the cut with crazy glue. I have never seen this in my life, anyone knows what could have caused it?

Sometimes surface cuts will bleed worse than deeper ones..
always apply constant pressure 15-20 min.
if it doesn't stop..it may be deeper than you originally thought..
and you'll need to hit up the ER.
don't let your mind roam too far..
a blood disorder will make itself known..bruising too easily..
being cold/tired constantly..
doubtful there's anything to worry about ;)
except this thread will prob. end up closed.

k, so I have looked quite a bit on here and so far this is the closest I have seen to my issue. I have been an IV meth user off and on since '93. Today I, literally, was just sitting here on my pc when all of a sudden I felt a large drop of water (I thought) dripped on my chest... I didnt feel a bite, I did not scratch, just instantaneous liquid. I rubbed it, came back BLOOD. Ok, I thought, no big, mustve gotten bit or something. I went to wash it and my hands off when before I could even get up, it was there again... I have used a whole shirt and band aid and it is still bleeding! The spot is smaller than when I poke myself (for... pleasure...? ;) so I am not understanding why, even if it were a bug bite, is it still bleeding....? Any thoughts? I appreciate your listening and letting me at least vent thru this...

This thread is 4 years old...

If you're bleeding so much that you used a whole shirt and band aid and it's still bleeding go to the ER
Closed for now

Status
Not open for further replies.