• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Ecstasy The Ultimate Clean, Filter, Acetone Wash & Crystalization

I'm a bit confused here--OP recommended that you not use acetone IN fingernail polish remover. However, there is pure acetone that is sold to remove acrylics and gel polish and the only ingredient that it contains is, well, acetone. So would this pure acetone that you can purchase at a beauty supply store with absolutely NO other additives or ingredients still not be ideal?

The best thing to do before trying a product that you think is pure acetone (or any other solvent), is find the brand name and exact name of the potential product, then search for it by name on google and add "MSDS" to the search. This will find you the MSDS (material safety data sheets) for the product, and on the MSDS they are required to list the chemicals in the mixture. If it is 99-100% acetone, it will be fine for this.

RI've done this twice so far an both times I stirred it for about 30 seconds then I let the MDxx settle for about another 30 seconds to a minute. I've had no issues doing it like that yet.

RI've done this twice so far an both times I stirred it for about 30 seconds then I let the MDxx settle for about another 30 seconds to a minute. I've had no issues doing it like that yet.

Ive left it for an hour and its still ha yet to turn into crystals. Its still the crush powder and the color of the MDxx?

I have some white MDMA (tried it, really clean high) and some yellowish MDMA (not tried). Is the yellowish stuff still dirty and less pure?

Ive left it for an hour and its still ha yet to turn into crystals. Its still the crush powder and the color of the MDxx?

Basically what I use this method for is to just clean out any inactive or active fillers and cuts. I just put the powder and/or small crystals into a small glass and swish it around in the anhydrous acetone for a good 30 seconds or so and that soaks up all the caffeine, flour, sugar, etc. I'm not entirely sure if just letting your mdma sit in the anhydrous acetone will spark the formation of crystals, someone please correct me if I am wrong!

Is the yellowish stuff still dirty and less pure?

Remember the only way to be sure of the purity is to send it into a lab to get it tested. Color will tell you nothing other than the fact that it has dye in it.

If you haven't already pick yourself up a test kit (Dancesafe.org - USA, EZTest.com - EU/Canada)

What i meant by an hour i kept repeating the process for an hour. I mean i got crystals dont get me wrong but majority of it is yellow. Thanks for the help!!!

Last edited:
How is thread still open? A few years back LeJunk put together a thread like this that was closed. The mods said that it wasn`t safe for people to be playing around with this kind of stuff. Yours is much better laid out,but I still agree with the mods that this doesn`t belong on bluelight. My two cents.

^ There are several similar guides for methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin and other drugs... so I see no reason why we couldn't have one for MDMA.

All he's telling people is how to make a purer version of the drug they already have, I don't see any problems there?

How is thread still open? A few years back LeJunk put together a thread like this that was closed. The mods said that it wasn`t safe for people to be playing around with this kind of stuff. Yours is much better laid out,but I still agree with the mods that this doesn`t belong on bluelight. My two cents.

Censoring information that only serves to promote HR is just retarded. Yes, you will have some dumbass fooling around with volatile solvents, and cause an explosion because they are stupid. Hearing about it, and not knowing the proper technique and saftey guidelines is more dangerous and harmful than having a guide that tells you how to do so safely.

If you are doing drugs, and don't understand the risk of fire/explosion of volative solvent vapors, you shouldn't be doing drugs. Advocating censorship of cleaning/purification teks on the basis of some idiot not knowing that you don't use high proof alcohols in a enclosed area or around heat/combustion sources, is like saying we shouldn't talk about drugs at all, or dosage guidelines, since some idiot is going to not pay attention.

There are fools, and those without proper knowledge willing to learn. Depriving the latter of the opportunity to practice better HR is completely illogical.

All he's telling people is how to make a purer version of the drug they already have, I don't see any problems there?

I agree 100% with this. Sure playing with chemicals can be dangerous but in reality acetone isn't the most dangerous one out there. Anyone who completed high school has played with more corrosive/dangerous chemicals in chem 10.

If you are doing drugs, and don't understand the risk of fire/explosion of volative solvent vapors, you shouldn't be doing drugs.

This is the very reason that LeJunks guide was removed. There are many non-intelligent drug users out there,even in here. Times change and if the mods feel this now fits into Bluelights forum then so be it. On with the wash discussion please.

A risk of explosion doing this is so extremely low, it's not even funny.

You do it in a ventilated environment, or outside, and don't smoke while you do it. If there's no open flames around, and there shouldn't be because you don't need any heat to do this tek, there is almost no risk of explosion.

The risk of explosion or any sort of harm in doing this is right up there with the risk of explosion when using acetone to remove nail polish or to strip paint. I don't think anyone would object to a guide on how to properly strip paint on the basis of the dangerous solvents involved, so I don't think that's much of a reason to object to this guide either.

Yeahhh - Happy to see this thread back in business. Sorry I have been locked up in a mental asylum for a while just got out ;)

I never finished this post properly before I got sectioned so I will add some more tomorrow and update the first page.

Censoring this would silly. Its effectively nail varnish remover and filtering in a beaker. Like with everything you just need to be careful.

Re the yellow colouring of the MDMA its unlikely to be dye but more likely from some of the processes involved. Some of the things that spring to mind that could give a yellowey colour could be nitromethane, MD-P2P or Safrol.

(Please note I am not discussing synthesis information I am explaining what might be the cause of the yellow colour in the MDMA crystal. If anyone is offended by the above statement please say and I will edit it out.)

I hope Vader is lurking about he would be a great help to this thread.

Yeahhh - Happy to see this thread back in business. Sorry I have been locked up in a mental asylum for a while just got out ;)

I never finished this post properly before I got sectioned so I will add some more tomorrow and update the first page.

I was wondering what happened to you! Honestly this thread is great, I'm now able to have confidence in my dosage which is very important when dosing first timers! Thanks again. :)

I was wondering what happened to you! Honestly this thread is great, I'm now able to have confidence in my dosage which is very important when dosing first timers! Thanks again. :)

Just so you know, this wash can't take out several of the cuts used in MDMA... it will if it's an organic type of cut (flour, sugar, baking soda), but if they cut it with Methylsulfonylmethane, as is very common with MDMA and methamphetamine, you won't be able to take the cut out.