• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Louisville Dope Scene

How did this thread slide thru the cracks for 5 years? Sourcing . Pricing. Jus saying.

This forum is almost completely lawless, I wanna say there was only one mod until recently, and the other one now is also one of em from the euro thread

I'm not knocking you stee I commend you for stepping up to do what No one else would.

I'm not knocking you stee I commend you for stepping up to do what No one else would.

Cheers buddy - but its you guys who will ultimately make this place work if it has a chance. I know fuck all about the drug scene in the Americas, clueless from Cape Horn to Hudson's Bay. All I can do is to try and keep shovelling the shit its down to all of yoos to provide the quality of content x :D <3

I feel you man. I do think theres hope for this place, but it's gonna take work

Ok the thread should be more or less free of sorcery now. I'm just going to purge each thread from start to end whenever and wherever the next problematic post is.

Good work detective! I hope he finds his penis but it must be a wiener to have named it Molly

Hey all, I'm new to KY from PA/Baltimore area. <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
City is going right now. Fire dope for cheap in the east and hell I can get it all over right now. Everyone stay safe.

Honestly curious if anyone on here is still active around Louisville?

Haven’t so much as seen southern indiana or Louisville area mentioned a bit, i don’t need any though so don’t try all that, not the kind of drug addict that doesn’t know where the shit at.
Just wanna see where yall at :ROFLMAO:

first exit off Sherman Miton, if you know, you know.

We've got a Louisville thread going on, hasn't been posted in awhile, but I'll go ahead and merge your thread in with that one
Honestly curious if anyone on here is still active around Louisville?

Haven’t so much as seen southern indiana or Louisville area mentioned a bit, i don’t need any though so don’t try all that, not the kind of drug addict that doesn’t know where the shit at.
Just wanna see where yall at :ROFLMAO:

first exit off Sherman Miton, if you know, you know.