• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Louisville Dope Scene

Seems like once every two weeks a child is shot by stray bullets and plenty of other gun violence. Plus summer in Louisville isn't summer without a mob of 100 delinquents fucking shit up. So the hoods are no walk in the park, but there are plenty of good hearted people who live in west and south end.

I was just at a treatment facility in Louisville. Glad that's over and done with.

^^If you're attending because of court bullshit, I wish you a speedy graduation so you can get the hell out of that boring and depressing place. If it's because you're truly trying to change your life for the better, I wish you all the luck in the world brother!

I've been to worse hoods. It's defiantly not as bad as others like Atlanta. Just keep your head low and don't fuck with people unless you want the attention.

The best shit here is when you can get it in a single rock or rocks, when you get powder you can't tell how many times some cheap ass dealer cut it so he can stretch his supply. I've had some white powder that I was still practically going into withdrawal after several lines.

Ive vet got four sources and from every one of them I'll second indica, weigh that shit every time. They're big on trying to short that shit here. One guy even tried to slip pebbles into the bag once. They get to know real fast with me that I weigh with a digital scale every fucking time. They also like to try to include the bag in the weight and sometimes the bag is a quarter gram or more, so always take it out and weigh. You have to call them on their tactics early and every time or they can fuck you out of thousands over time.

Come on guys no sourcing on the thread, Its already went to shit once on accident. If you need some help with advice and shit shoot me a line but other than that we cant use bluelight point blank.

But on another note,
the dope in the city is at an all time high as far as quality goes. Prices are still a little steep but there still not as bad as some places Ive copped in.

Stay safe everyone.

And as for our hoods. Is mostly just ends of towns now, they tore down most of the projects excepts for a few. but the whole west end is pretty rough. But its just like anywhere else man. You just have to know how to handle your self and how to carry you self. Respect is key. It doesnt matter if your in the hood or the burbs if you come acting like an ass then youll be treated as one.

Damn it seems like every time I check into this thread there is someone new that has messages being taken down or being changed because of askiong for sources and shit like that. I mean come on now guys. For one we all know its not allowed on BL. and for two its just not safe. I know i have been a member for a long time and even before I had this account i was on here with another older account that is no longer active and I I have know alot of the people on here for years and so its easy to come on here and see my post from 5 years ago and feel pretty safe with asking me shit. But that doesnt go both ways guys. I dont want you or anyone getting ahold of me asking me for dope or how or where to score some. I dont know if your a cop or working for them in some way, Sorry but Ive spent many years in prison because of drugs and dont plan on doing it again any time soon because of helping someone out on bluelight. I posted almost a whole page on the previous page of this thread with tips and advice on navigating the dope scene in louisville. READ it and put in the work to get some connects, meet some plugs, get some local phone number and if you look hard enough and want dope bad enough youll find it. The city is flooded with great dope right now for decent prices. So stop acting so desperate and begging on here guys.

Also I dont know if any of you keep up with local laws but our local government just passed a bill that now makes it a sched 1 charge for murder and mansluaghter if some one over doses and dies and they can trace back were the dope came from. And nothing personal but most of you new guys clogging up the thread with all you "IM NEW TO TOWN" bullshit lies. just seem to bee a bunch of young kids that donbt know anything about dope or what your doing. And I for one speak for myself when I say I dont want to spend the rest of my life in prison because i help someone out that is an idiot and doesnt know what they are doing and goes off and dies from a shot that is to large because they are simply ignorant to the safety and respect that this drug demands.

Pleas all I ask is everyone stop what your doing for a second. Slow down, put in the work to get the plugs, learn the ins and out about the drug your looking for, be safe, be smart. and find better way to go about what you trying to do here. There are ways to find it. but coming on here and asking people to break the law for you isnt one of them. Yes I have met a ton of people from BL over the years. but it was never just for drugs. Ive met good and close friend from here that I talk to daily and not for drugs,. but because I enjoy their company and talking to them. i dont simply use people for drugs and that is what you guys are trying to do. Stop treating this place as you hook up spot. And use it for the knowledge that you can gain from it instead and I promise the drugs will follow if you still seek it out after you have its all said and done. The drugs will find you most of the time. Just let it happen.

And on top of that. I dont think most of you youngins are even thinking about what comes with heroin addiction. It is not a pleasant thing for most. It takes everything from most and derstroys lifes. There are very few people that can do it and use it recreationaly and not allow it to take everything from them and run there lifes into the ground and leave them dead, broke and alone for the rest of there lifes. its is a beautiful drug that is just as scary and evil as it is beautiful I promise. Its not all it is cracked up to be. The hype is not worht it in the end and 9 out of ten of you all cant handle it and you just dont realize it yet.

On another note

Gravel is back around,
dark gray powder and chunks of decent strength. there is also some white powder that is horrible. Its just isnt any good right now. but the darker shit that is going around is great. The ICE going around right now is great if that is your thing. And the same fake xanax bars are still being passed around from the dark net sources.
Fent dope was around last week. I havent seen it or been able to get any thing week. but it was a yellow in color and the cuts were strong in smell wioth it, the vinegar added with the fent to re rock it was strong and the odor was crazy. But the fent stod out like a sore thumb as soon as you shoot it, The pharm feeling is something you can mistake for anything else. So be careful because Fent dope isnt something to play with.

Well Ill end my rant.
Just be safe guys, be smart and take it slow and easy.

I just dont get it. Every time I go to update the thread the post above me is something that has been removed. If you guys would go back through the thread I answer most of the questions you all have for me. And when it comes to asking for plugs and sources. Its just not allowed on BLight you all have to understand that. I have given out my email to a few people through pm that want to talk more indepth with me and as long as that is what your wanting and your not just gonna shoot me an email saying hey lets go get some dope, then i dont mind shooting the shit with some of you guys and giving some advice to keep every safe and keep the scene alive and going strong while it last.

Its a good time to be a heroin user in louisville for damn sure.
The prices are going down day after day, the quality is going up. The weights are usually on point depending on where your connect is mostly. West end dealers rip you off everytime, i dont care what anyone says. Unless your in good with one of em, there just not gonna look out and do right by you. There all out to rip everyone off down there. I lived donw there for 16 years and cant stand it down there now. Shady ass people that give functioning responsible users a bad name. I know heroin junkies in general have a bad name. But theres no reason to tack in robbery, stomping the shit out of the dope with what ever is laying around. Shorting the weights every time, stealing and running off with money and pulling guns. All of that is the type of dumb shit you get fucking with the west end dealers on a daily. I try to keep it out east and over towards the Burg for 90% of my dealings. And I never have an issue. Ive had one dealer for over 5 years now going strong and is always up front. Fuck he comes to family events and shit with me and my kiddo and shit we have got so close over the years.

Also WE JUST NOW GOT A NEW NEEDLE EXCHANGE PROGRAM IN LOUISVILLE. PLEASE USE IT PEOPLE AND DONT SPREAD AIDS AND HIV LIKE UP IN INDIANA RIGHT NOW. ITS A HORRIBLE THING THAT ONCE IT GETS GOING AROUND ITS JUST A MATTER OF WEEKS BEFORE 40-50 PEOPLE HAVE RUINED THERE LIVES WITH AIDS. Just ask the 100 people in one little country county in indiana 30 minutes up from us. Its just a hop skip and a jump away. The shit is down here already so just be safe and use clean needles point blank. And now they are easy to get and free. they can be got 6 days a week downtown on grey street at the board of health building and also the RV parked across the street. you will see the signs and the typical traits of a needle exchange if you have ever had the pleasure to wait outside in a line at one before. Half of the line is sick as fuck shitting on there selfs and the other half cant keep there heads up and all of em are trying to score new connects. Its a wild scene and its new to our city so I hope people use it for what it is there for and treat it right so that they keep it. People are gonna get high. the best thing to do is to have some type of harm reduction and options for recovery for the ones that cant do it alone or dont know where to start. And then there is the funtioning addicts that just need constant source for clean needles now that the pharms dont want to sell them anywere. So lets treat it right and Im certian itll treat us right. I mean fuck you cant beat free rigs six days a week.

If anyone needs any advice, and help with there addiction, needs to get shit off there chest or just wants to shoot the shit about louisville and our growing scene shoot me a line. But please keep the begging for connects out of my inbox. Ill even go as far as giving my email to a few people again to shoot the shit on a more regular basis as long as you all keep it all level headed and intelligent conversations.

On another note.
THE FUCKING KILLER ASS GRAVEL IS BACK IN TOWN AND ITS BETTER THAN EVER. The dope Ive been getting the last few days is fucking amazing, nice chunks, good nice strong smell when you open the foils, consitent strength in the powder and chunks. And it is killer. One 100mg point gets me itching. and .2-.25 gets pins and needles going with a decent nod. A few hits of bud and Im loving life. And NO none of that is dosage advice guys. Dont be stupid we all have different bodies and different tolerances. I will and wont ever give dosage advice. i was just letting you know that the strength of the shit right now in the city is on fire. its been years since I could shoot a point and be happy. So Im trying to hint at the fact that you all need to start low and slow like a 64 impala in compton. You can always do more. but you cant take any out once you have pushed the plunger down. And its to late once you realize it was to big of shot. So be safe guys an girls. To many people are dying these days. Im tired of funerals and having to explain to the families of my friends that addiction took ahold of there son or daughter. There is nothing that can be said or done to help the family of a lost loved one. It hurts so bad having to watch your friends dies left and right from stupid mistakes and over indulgence. BE SAFE PLEASE......

Just an update for the city, The needle exchange is going grate. We lost on of the best dope dealers in the city. A close personal friend passed away last week.
And there also been some amazing beige/white chunk going around the city, giving pens an needles and great nods for the low.
Everyone be safe and smart out here.

Interesting read and appreciate the advice. I'm just trying to gain further information about what most you covered on here and learning how this forum works.

The dope in louisville is still going pretty strong on quality and prices. The needle exchange is goin good. But the cops are out in record numbers this summer so watch your ass everyone. Im loving life right now because one of my connects has some damn good off white chunk in that is priced decent and fucking strong.
Every one stay safe out there if you need any advice shoot me a PM and I can answer some qeustions for you guys if you need it. Ive been in the city for a long damn time and do dope for over 15 years so I can pretty much answer about any and all qeustions pretty simple. I dont sell though so thats one I cant answer for you. I just get high. there is plenty of dope in the city though, I have at least 15 solid connects so you just gotta keep your ears and eyes to the street fellas.

I have been having such a fucked up past few weeks litered with death, misery, the law, friends over dosing, friends stealing falling out with family and just all kinds of fucked up shit. Now none of this was caused by dope use on my end. So on that note atleast Im still holding my usage down and up to a certian moral level to were Im comfortable being a junky because its not affecting anyone else besides me. Now some of it has happened because of others use. But most of it has just been life being real fucked up here lately. And death has been the number one problem. People dying left and right. two heart attacks, one person over dosed that resulted in death and then one blew there own head off while sitting on there porch after they had a death in the family. It just all been extremely taxing. And then one of the heart attack was a close family friend and my current dealer. It hit me super hard.

But all of this has caused me to use more than I should have been lately. But you know what, fuck it Ive needed something to help me get through this. Im ok with the vice as of right now. I got it under control and it helped me more than anything else would have thats for damn sure..

But on the flip side. ive been using some plugs I havent in awhile and have gotten to shop around. I have been going in an out of the city alot this past week and heading to a family home out in the country dealing with some shit. But when I came in the city last night i went to a buddy I used to get shit from and grabbed a half grit and it is fucking amazing. There is some pure white that isnt fent dope amazingly that is just through the fucking roof in quality. So if you guys come across any china white with a nice vinegar smell to it go slow and be careful. There is some fire going around in the city. This came out of the south side to be more helpful.

On another note the needle exchange is still going strong. Giving out as many rigs as you want now in bags of ten. BD ultra glide 1cc also there giving out cotton, sterile water, cooker(kettles), and medical ties and alch wipes. So dont be a dirty junky, all you gotta do is catch to tarc or get a ride to grey street to the needle exchange. if you cant get at me and we will find you a way to get to the needle exchange. I dont wanna hear about a single case of HIV or aids in the city like up north when we have a full functioning needle program now that is offereing everything, even recovery help if you want it. And free testing for Hep c,b and HIV and AIDS no ID needed, they assign you a number and thats it. All done Anon.

Be safe everyone and take care.

Just an update on some shit going around right now. FUCKING FIRE gravel dope coming from one of my plugs. Straight nods and itching, pens and needles. Its beautiful dope, best thats been around in awhile and the prices isnt to bad either..

So after years in this scene and gathering up tons of connections you meet some good people. Yea alot of shitty ones also, but there are some damn good people in it also. And One of those people always calls me when the FUCKING FIRE is in and lets me get first dibs on it before it gets stomped on. And thats what happened last night. I havent gotten a chance to snap any new pics. But below is a pic from the last batch of a few small chunks of it. This shit is laying people out if there not careful. And then below that is a pic of some good ole serbian Diazepams thats going around right now. It is beyond a great fucking time to be getting high in the city I call home. Great prices and fucking amazing drugs.... Please stay safe everyone anduse your heads out there.
P.S. the needle exchange is still going strong. Please respect it and use it the right way, no fucking off and trying to cop in the line and doing stupid shit down there guys they can close it as fast as they opened it if it turns anymore into the wild west than it already is. Be polite to the nurses they are tryin to help us stay safe and clean.
Just be smart fellas and keep your morals about you. Junkied dont have to also be pieces of shit. Im living proof. I know several members on here that are fucking great people. As I would like to consider myself a decent fucking person. So there is living proof that addicts can be good people at the same time. Our vices dont mold who we are they just simply help us cope with who everyone else is.
NSFW:
2012-05-22_15-36-41_128.jpg

NSFW:
dc78468a-0d8c-460e-b0c1-e5acbf17f391_zpsf94f1190.jpg

So there is some off white light brown or tan colored rocks going around right now that is so fucking good that they are scary. It is the kind of dope that if you are not careful with it you can easily have you last nod ever. And that is no joke at all. It is serious shit when someone falls out fron lack of oxygen or what ever the reason may be.
Im guilty of fallin out my self from not testing out a new batch and from going to hard to fast and a number of reasons. But we all know how to avoid things like this and its not hard. If you just take out a few seconds to be safe and use your heads. So lets be safe everyone. That is the main reason for Bluelight in the first place.

Take care everyone....... Be safe, smart and responsible...

Serious Update....

Hey fellas, for who ever is still around reading this thread after that sudden burst of new members and new people to the city up there.
This update is for main reason of these forums. Harm Reduction... Please read on and learn from others mistakes instead of repeating them.

So me and a close friend went and bought some off of the same plug in the same end of town, it was the same color and same price. So we just knew that after buying the same thing for the last month, we already knew how much we could handle. So I make up my shot and she makes up hers. And While Im shooting, she registered. So by the time I get done and I get my tie off my arm. I feel the warm cozy euphoria blanket my entire body. Only to look over and see the strangest look on my friends face. Its almost like her brain knew it was to much and the look on her face told the complete story as son as I seen it. She sunk into the seat as if 100 pounds had just been placed up her shoulders.

After several tries to keep her awakes and failing at it. The 3rd person that was with us came out of the store and noticed this and tried again to keep her up. So we began to speed toward the hospital. As Im racing to get her to the E.R. she begins to wake but she is still having extreme trouble breathing and its making her freak out and hyperventilate. So i stayed in route to the E.R. and then about a block from it she popped out of it enough to speak and go crazy when she is told she on her way to the hospital. lol

So even thoug she made it, it could of easily went the other way if she had been by herself or a group a shitty people that would of left her helpless or anything could hap hapned,
But thats the chance you take when you dont test out every new bag before you go hard with it. Even if its the same shit from the same person in the same end of town, you just never now...

So here is an update. I cant give out to many details but just try to use your head and Be safe with any dope that rits the description at all because there is some shit out there right now layin people out.

So without giving specifics or logistics the fire is generally coming out of the southend.
Heres the basic description o the dope.
Its an off white/tan to light grey in the same chunkcs
semi hard chunks with a little moisture inside the rocks. hardly any powder in the bags with a strong earthy vinegar smell.
The high starts out super fast, heavy on the chest, pins everywhere. Super strong morphine buzz with tingling in the lips, hands and bottoms of the feet.

So if your out that way and come across anything that is close or fits that description just BE SAFE, SMART, use your HEAD....