• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Moonrock Molly

It sounds unlikely that all "moonrocks" are made like that.

Not ALL big rocks are cut... but the dude was from your Area, and we've been told several times that when you make MDMA, you get a bunch of smaller crystals... so if you're seeing giant 5 gram rocks of MDMA, it's probably been re-rocked/cut to look bigger.

That's why I always go for the smaller, light tan rocks when I buy crystal

im thinking they dont sell MDMA over the counter in holland, especially not in professionally printed packages. she said .2 was going for 4o and a g for 2oo. From what she said it had all the ear marks of real MDMA,

I dont know if this is true. MDMA is not legal in Holland but near and around the red light district in Amsterdam you can buy hash, weed, mushrooms, legal RCs so I wouldnt be totally surprised to hear that you can buy MDMA under the counter. Also the fact a large proportion of the world supply is manufactured there is another factor to consider.

are there any RC's that do that? plus the duration was about 6 hours which is on par for real MDMA.

There are so many RCs out there now sure there will be some that produce these symptoms. Many Rc makers are trying to make an RC as close to MDMA as possible but yet remain legal. I dont have much personal experience of taking RCs but looking at some of the bond diagrams of certain RCs they are very close to MDMA in structure.

any RC's that are sold in packages in the DAM called moonrocks with those effects?

Nothing in particular springs to mind but I am sure there must be. Its one of the main drug capitals of Europe.

ive had molly plent of times, even stuff that looks like these new fangled "moonrocks" all they were was brown crystals slightly crushed, almost like a pack of raw sugar and it was DEF amazing quality MDMA

If its in a "moon rock" format it doesnt tell you much other than the fact small crystals have been fused together. Sometimes this is done to look more appealing, sometimes for cutting purposes, sometimes for smuggling reasons.

If possible I would try not to focus on it too much as it doesnt really tell you a great deal. The only real benefit is it stops the true morons from cutting it with powders as you can easily identify a cut in this way.

ive had molly plent of times, even stuff that looks like these new fangled "moonrocks" all they were was brown crystals slightly crushed, almost like a pack of raw sugar and it was DEF amazing quality MDMA

The dirty brown molley a lot of people like as it tends to blow your head off. The likely cause is other impurities with CNS actions. Some how these impurities combine with the MDMA and enhance the roll. The true science as to why this is the case would require some very detailed analysis and studies.

Not ALL big rocks are cut... but the dude was from your Area, and we've been told several times that when you make MDMA, you get a bunch of smaller crystals... so if you're seeing giant 5 gram rocks of MDMA, it's probably been re-rocked/cut to look bigger.

The stuff in amsterdam (best MD in the world) usually goes around as big rocks. i'm guessing the chemist usually makes it all into one big rock for easier transportation and less cutting by lower dealers maybe.

The stuff in amsterdam (best MD in the world) usually goes around as big rocks. i'm guessing the chemist usually makes it all into one big rock for easier transportation and less cutting by lower dealers maybe.

That was the MDMA I was talking about... and yeah, that stuff does all come in pretty big rocks... but honestly you probably wouldn't even notice a 15% cut, and like I said, everything we've seen so far has told us that when MDMA is made, little chunks are formed... not giant boulders

This is a "boulder" <-- fixed - the toad :) (hint: i added the bolder letter)
Racemic_MDMA_Crystal_2.jpg

**mod edit - the toad**
No synth discussion please

Last edited by a moderator:
i had some moonrocks that were supposed to be mdma but later found were actually bk-mdma. I traded back my guy for the new stuff. Of course, the real mdma (tested), looks all powdery and possibly cut (compared to the beautiful bk-mdma rocks...), but I guess that's better than methylone?

Anyways, I saved a half g of the methylone just so I could compare them. Any thoughts on combining? Boosting mdma with bk-mdma?

here is a pic of the methylone just for future reference:

2012_09_25_20_02_20_828.jpg

Last edited:
^ daaaaannnnggggg that shit looks exactly like MDMA!!!!

You reagent tested that to be methylone?

yep......

thats why i figured it was imperative i post a picture. The stuff i traded back for is a white powder (obviously looks cut) but is apparently fairly pure and tests positive for mdma.

At least you could trade it back haha. This is a prime example of why you should always test your mdma, you never know what you really have! I was actually somewhat surprised to see at the last music festival I went to, I saw a guy walking around the camp grounds selling the test kits found on amazon. It's good because half the pills/molly there where bunk, the first batch I got was a mix of Methylone and Meth...

looks like its working now....maybe its just my computer.

2lm17ap.jpg

If I saw that my first thought would be "that's some good looking mandy".

Good thing you tested it. I wonder if something like PMA/PMMA or pipes could like that much like MDMA?

This is a "boulder" <-- fixed - the toad :) (hint: i added the bolder letter)
Racemic_MDMA_Crystal_2.jpg

**mod edit - the toad**
No synth discussion please

This is what the moonrocks I tried at a festival in WV looked like. It was amazing IT took be back to my younger years when real e pills existed. A + but very expensive. First time I ever saw slash tried it I would do it again if it was around.

its a shame you cant judge a book by its cover

they gotta have some translucency

Does anyone know what to do with accidentally melted moon rocks? Is it still good? A friend thought the big rock was crystal and broke it down and melted it in a pipe. She realized that she'd accidentally grabbed the moon rock as soon as the oil didn't crystallize the way meth does. It is now hardened on the pipe but we don't know what to do now.

dissolve it out with solvent and heat (not flame or you will start a fire)....then evaporate all of the solvent out somehow like using light heat for an extended peroid.

please don't start fires solvents are mostly highly flammable