Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Moonrock Molly

pbroosh

Greenlighter
whats up ya'll

been lurking bluelight for years with all my drug related questions

generally a good place for information, thanks everyone

anyways, just came to post about my "pure mdma". test kits in the mail, but figured id post descriptions first

off white tan crystals, none bigger than eh bout dime size.

i know there are TONS of RC's going around...but there was one thing about my guy that kind of "reassured" me..he had bottles of acetone laying nearby in his house. im sure nobody is washing research chems. what do you guys think? ill post pics of some nice chunks if you guys wanna see em ;) and tests with pics later!?

but there was one thing about my guy that kind of "reassured" me..he had bottles of acetone laying nearby in his house.

Interesting quality control technique :D

im sure nobody is washing research chems. what do you guys think?

Acetone cleaning is not unique to MDMA. It is used to clean MDMA because it is non polar and wont dissolve it. Many other solvents will serve the same purpose.

Seeing acetone around doesnt mean shit.

Yeah why not post some pics.

Follow avcpls advice. Invest in a Marquis test kit.

you wash mdma with acetone...?

You do as long as it is anhydrous acetone ie non water containing. otherwise the MDMA will dissolve in it.

Personally I think washing MDMA salt crystals in acetone is limited as you are only cleaning the outside of the crystal.

If you want to say turn a brown crystal of MDMA clean white you need to dissolve the MDMA in a polar solvent such as Xylene and recrystalize. The exact process of doing this the average user rarely bothers with.

off white tan crystals, none bigger than eh bout dime size.

See if the Xtals have an aniseed smell?

Dime is about 5p in uk i think. You have crystals this size?

Because MDMA is racemic you cannot form large crystals in the salt forming process. In practical terms an isolated crystal of this size is not possible.

To make large MDMA crystals enabling the dealer to call them "moon rocks" and what ever other stupid names they have for a salt they perform a technique called fusing.

This is when you take the MDMA salt close to its MP (Melting Point). The crystals partially melt and they are then compacted together.

This process gives two benefits. (1) In the smuggling process usually from Holland, Eastern Europe or Canada less loose crystals means less air, the product is more compact. (2) You now have bigger formed salt "crystals", rename them moonrocks or whatever name fits the hype and users think this makes the MDMA better or more powerful > thus more sales > more ££ $$
:)

Last edited:
Follow avcpls advice. Invest in a Marquis test kit.

He said he ordered one which is a good move.

The best place to get MDMA crystals is in the back of a nail salon. You know why? There are bottles of acetone everywhere!!!! :)

im just saying, people wouldnt waste time "polishing a turd" would they?

im not gauging my product on the acetone.....it was one minor clue in a world of unknown drugs and chemicals lol

haha you guys are killing me....

:)

pbroosh, welcome to bluelight by the way! glad to see you have a sense of humor and keep in mind most of us here do not have an agenda--other than looking out for each others' health and safety.

Take or leave our advice, it's up to you, but hopefully you will learn from our mistakes--and trust me, we've made a few in our time!

cant figure out how to put up a picture...you have to upload it to your gallery first? whack

FAQ isnt helping with my picture question

sorry to be a pain but if someone could explain how to upload a picture that would be awesome....frustrated..lol

im not gauging my product on the acetone.....it was one minor clue in a world of unknown drugs and chemicals lol

Dont worrey pbroosh were just messing with you :) I will second avcpl again. Welcome my friend.

Talking seriousley for a moment. Seems strange the dealer does have acetone. Unusual for a dealer to be cleaning product.

He might be using it for some type of recrystalization technique? If you know what you are doing you can add adulterants in the process of recrystalization.

I always think the worst of dealers I never trust them. I am sure the acetone will have a $ £ based motive unlikely to be hygiene driven :)

this guy is not just a normal street dealer lets put it that way ha....heres the specimen. macbook quality pics so...also, dime size was a lot, more like fingernail size....but they do seem "fused" like you said futura...just seems like lots of the little crystals all chunked together to me. the bigger rocks arent "straight lined crystels" per say
o9lq69skn
x4rpots4h

but they do seem "fused" like you said futura...just seems like lots of the little crystals all chunked together to me.

;) The little crystals are likely MDMA Hydrochloride Salt crystals.

the bigger rocks arent "straight lined crystals" per say

You will sometimes notice Meth Crystals are. This is because a lot of Meth these days is D meth. The D indicates one of the isomers of meth.

If you were to seperate the isomers of MDMA you could also form large straight line crystal "shards" as you describe.

An ongoing debate on the Pills of the 90s thread but it is unlikely anyone bothers seperating MDMA isomers hence why most MDMA is assumed to be Racemic (ie contains equal amount of both isomers)

^^ PIC Yes fused crystals.

If that is MDMA you have some very clean looking product there my friend.

I am now suspicious about all the acetone around it indicates your dealer is performing some kind of Chemistry process.

Do those crystals have an aniseed or liquorice smell?

have you ever asked him what all the acetone is for?

;) The little crystals are likely MDMA Hydrochloride Salt crystals.

You will sometimes notice Meth Crystals are. This is because a lot of Meth these days is D meth. The D indicates one of the isomers of meth.

If you were to seperate the isomers of MDMA you could also form large straight line crystal "shards" as you describe.

someone once told me never to buy "mdma" if it was straightline crystal shards...so this source was pretty much correct?

Do those crystals have an aniseed or liquorice smell?

have you ever asked him what all the acetone is for?

it has some sort of faint smell...its hard for me to tell...

next time im there, assuming this is MDMA, i am going to ask