European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

European Crack Cocaine Thread

backroll

Bluelighter
Rock, Stone, White, Light, or straight up crack. Whatever you wanna call it, it's out there and millions of pounds are spent on it each year in Britain, fuck knows how much in Europe.

Whilst your 'typical' crackhead probably don't give two shits about this forum and the only computer they will ever be in possession of will be stolen and sold on long before they can set up an internet connection to register on this lovely forum, I still feel there is a need for a place for the discussion of this product on Bluelight.

I know full well that there are bluelighters that use it. Some once a year, some once a month and some more than that...so this thread can be a place to talk about not just the quality of product but also why you are using, who you do it with (do you do it on your own like me?), and whether you think the stigma attached to it is deserved. And also things like methods of smoking (or IV), favourite pipe (martell or courvoisier?!), local scenes, how you got into it or whatever. Do you make your own perhaps??

Above all the main goal is harm reduction: a place for people who think they are getting themselves into trouble can post so help, advice and support can be available.

Funny stories welcome as well:)

Never really got into it, have some friends back home who fucked themselves up pretty bad, I only did a few times. Not my cup of tea, I'm more of an amphetamine type of guy, I want the buzz to last hours and hours, crack is just too short-lived, nice while it lasts but meh.

^Exactly that

Done it a fair amount of times and will continue to have a dabble every now and again if its there but i dont feel it lives up to an all round great experience. It is nice while its there but doesn't last all that long. Leaves me fiending and wanting to spend lots more money. Never washed it up myself. I'd prefer some good flake cocaine personally.

Last edited:
bitd i use to get good charlie and wash up my own rocks with amonia and get a proper fuckin buzz nowadays i find the w to be weak - too much paracetamol in the mix and god knows what else.

...whether you think the stigma attached to it is deserved. And also things like methods of smoking (or IV), favourite pipe (martell or courvoisier?!), local scenes, how you got into it or whatever. Do you make your own perhaps??
Above all the main goal is harm reduction: a place for people who think they are getting themselves into trouble can post so help, advice and support can be available. Funny stories welcome as well:)
Very interesting topic you've started... I've never tried it, doubt very strongly I ever will after discovering how addictive can be for me the substances which act on dopamine release, even if I hear that quite a few folks seems to manage it ok.
Apart from that, the biggest drawback is the moral and physical decay if the addiction sets in and gets out of hand, perfectly decent people suddendly starting to think that it's somehow acceptable to steal the last £20 from a friend's wallet, or getting into crime, prostitution, and how it seems to take over one's life completely.

Never saw the point in buying crack to IV when there's good powder to be had.
Better for the veins too.

^ I think most people who IV crack do it along with brown (which they've already acidified) don't they? So maybe that's why it works for people.

First times I tried crack it was always crumbled up in spliffs; one or two of my mates might pick up a ten stone (this was over a decade ago) for a laugh. As it was dispersed, it gave us a buzz but we never really saw why people liked it that much. We had access to decent-quality powder anway, which I'd later coe to regret but that's another matter.

Whn I first piped a rock it was because a shotter who knew one of my mates from school and would sell us brown gave us a ten each for free, maybe because he was young enough to believe the 'one hit and you're hooked' rubbish. I took it home and by the second or third drag I was dribbling, feeling orgasmic and wondering why people couldn't feel like this all the time.

Not long after I was on carpet patrol, looking in areas I'd not even been near, smoking bits of paint off the skirting board and wishing I had the cash to buy another.

From time to time we'd get some in, but I quickly saw it as a pretty desperate drug to form a habit with, so it was kept for special occasions only. Then in my mid-twenties a girl stopped me from doing such horrible drugs. Though poweder was of course just fine.

Had it a few times in the last few years and it just hasn't been the same. In fact it's been shite mostly. Maybe it's my sources (at the moment non-existent) but I've watched people who've used it for years smoke it without a second thought.

Glad I've never had a prolem with it, because I've seen some people in terrible states and I had a friend die last year from a snowball, something he insisted on despite the mess it made of his veins.

It's not a drug I'd rush to get hold of again but it's not one I'd refuse either. Can't see habitual use enhancing anybody's life though.

I actually came across crack before I'd tried powder, hitin up a pipe at dawn to get ready for the business end of a free party. I'd be so wankered by then I'd have probably smoked my Gran's dandruff TBH.

I often used to cook up a bit in later years when I was doing a fair bit of HCL but I always made sure I had powder left and never really fiended on the rock, preferred to snort the powder to get a bit more duration.

I've never seen crack here in Finland (or Scandinavia), not in my 15 or so years of using drugs. Never even heard about it being available. I guess it's just a good thing.

"If crack cocaine cost 50p a rock and was legally available from Boots the problems associated with its usage would almost be wiped out over night"

Discuss.

Health-wise, both physical and mental, I don't think so.

The crime problem would obviously become almost non-existent however. Crack's not a very benign drug if used habitually though. Not at all.

See East Manchester for evidence.

Tried it twice (well you gotta give things a chance;) ) Comedown from hell is enough to remind me NEVER to try ever, weird shitty stuff imo, but I love cocaine but just not is this form!

George Clinton reckons he's used it every day since 1980 and it's never killed anyone. Bold claim I thought. Then I thought about it. And actually, no, I can't think of a single death I can attribute to crack.

And Clinton has made about 20 brilliant funk albums and toured non-stop in that time.

Just putting it out there. Discuss.

Can't argue with you about George Clinton, admittedly.

My first bit of evidence for the prosecution? Yes Please by the Mondays.

As for crack deaths, I reckon it'd be difficult to attribute a death solely to crack, but I can guarantee it's been a factor in more than a few drug deaths. And that's without taking speedball / snowballs into consideration.

George Clinton reckons he's used it every day since 1980 and it's never killed anyone. Bold claim I thought. Then I thought about it. And actually, no, I can't think of a single death I can attribute to crack.

And Clinton has made about 20 brilliant funk albums and toured non-stop in that time.

Just putting it out there. Discuss.
lol funk now thats another era

this is funk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWmhsYkoLpM (well some it)

I had it quite a few times off quite a few dealers when buying b if i had a few extra quid, saw it as a shittie 5 minute buzz with nothing really good to it, got a better hit off meph mandy or speed, but then a mate shared with me some top quality stuff, a pipe of that and i can see why people would sell their soul for it it was feckin lovely, havnt touched it since haha, glad i dont have access to the guy with the good stuff too

A quick one .

I met this igirl took her round a mates house where he had some crack . She was nice looking middle class but trying to rebel or something ?
Anyhow so my mate asks her if she has ever had a pipe b4 ? She says yeah cvourse. I'm not so sure .

Well she has the one pipe & within 15 minutes she's "How much do you think we can get for that DVD player etc " So 1 hit n she was on it their is some truth to that . i've seen it .

I've seen Crack effect females in different ways than in males i don't know why . I would like to know if their is any evidence or studies on this .

Last edited:
On that note Brimz makes me glad I did'nt like crack cocaine!

Sad story:|