• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

European Crack Cocaine Thread

I have given all my money to someone I trust and have no more crack to smoke after this batch. Hope I am not so far in I start to sell shit, wish me luck

Just had a whitey off crack spewed up, need too slow down did a huge rock and held it in for 60 seconds as I exhaled I could feel it in the centre of my stomach rising and it just came out was almost the same as when you spew on heroin.

I have been off heroin since Tuesday and its only now that I realise how bad my crack habit has become. the thing with heroin is you can have a life, smoke a bag go to town meet a friend have coffee even hold down a job but crack is a savage beast it robs your wallet and your senses all in one, I had 4 20 stones last night and after the 5th or 6th pipe I was getting nothing but still smoking, I could have ripped a whole 20 stone felt nothing and 5 mins later I would be looking for another. this is a evil, evil drug. I don't recognise myself on it so god knows what others see in me.

Think I am oing to have to throw my phone away or move town god knows, I have dealers giving me tick, I am reliable and buy in bulk most of the time but not giving a crackhead tick is like rule 2 in the dealers handbook.

What am i going to do, smh. feeling very unpredictable right now.

Freesolo, I strongly recommend you delete the phone number of every person you know who sells or takes crack/heroin. Do it!!!

I have been off heroin since Tuesday and its only now that I realise how bad my crack habit has become. the thing with heroin is you can have a life, smoke a bag go to town meet a friend have coffee even hold down a job but crack is a savage beast it robs your wallet and your senses all in one, .... this is a evil, evil drug. I don't recognise myself on it so god knows what others see in me.

yep. well done on quitting the gear. i never saw the point in not having a gear habit with a light habit given the relative costs. but yeah. I was SUCCESSFUL on gear. light lost job in 6 months all savings gone when i sterted selling my body i let people do it unprotected for an extra 30 quid cos it was worth it.

really hope you kick it now dude you have no idea how much there is to lose.

i hope i've smoked my last pipe.

Still waiting on the ammonia to arrive but had a bash with the bicarb. Didn?t use enough water at first, finished off with four rocks abit smaller than a 10p coin, another about the size of a 5p coin.

Final weight is 3.98g

FD40549_D-3_BBD-44_AA-937_F-5_EED9260_A823.jpg

do you know. i'm not even tempted.

wait till your ammonia shit hits lol.

i have decided to get showered and dressed because it will make my mum happy and cos i know i've got a final bit of recycle in my pipe.

It’s got a slight yellow tinge to it, I’ll compare how it looks as soon as I have the ammonia.

Apart from dying and/or getting caught, does anyone have recurring fears, thoughts or occurrences when they smoke crack?
Are your fears justified or irrational & what, if anything, do you do to combat them?

I often smell things that could indicate danger like gas & a freshly damp smell (not like a long-term damp problem, more like a fresh leak) to the point where I have to check the gas taps haven't accidentally been turned on the cooker & nearly every fucking time go round the house inspecting all the radiators & the airing cupboard with a torch, convinced there's a leak
After I've washed up with ammonia & used kitchen roll to absorb it, then put the tissue in the bin, I often worry that it's going to ignite in the bin while it's still hot & sometimes check for ages afterwards

When I had money to waste on it, I smoked it in a lot of places & situations where the risk of getting caught was high & a lot was wasted & not enjoyed in the haste & fear of discovery. Exhaling into a train toilet & flushing it immediately or blowing my smoke into a kitchen roll tube with socks stuffed in each end in a v risky place, was never an enjoyable, relaxing or productive experience

I like to smoke at home, on my own, when I have no commitments or interruptions. There are some people I can relax & smoke with, but in my home I end up shushing them when they're talking too loud with the window open
When I've been with friends at their homes & have had coke, with no intention of smoking it, deliberately not brought any equipment or pipe with me, I've usually ended up feeling snorting is a waste & asked if I can wash some up & give them lines.
My friends are amazingly accepting & non-judgemental about my preferences, however it's funny the amount of them who 'don't smoke crack' that suddenly lose interest in the lines you've offered them, and want a pipe when some is washed up, & then act like they've never smoked one before & ask for instruction on every aspect of smoking the pipe you give them
-where do I put my hands? what bit do I put the lighter on? when do I suck? etc etc & I end up being the crack monitor, watching people wave the pipe around, not get what to do & it's usually not worth it anyway, as I've done a hasty bicarb cook in the microwave & made a really shit pipe from limited materials - not a relaxing or enjoyable experience, yet still I have repeated this scenario several times

It took me spunking thousands of pounds, & to no longer be able to afford grams of coke at a time, to learn my biggest crack lesson -

Less is most definitely more for me in that, if I have a large amount of crack, whatever my intentions & plans & commitments, I will not stop until it's all gone
I have repeated this mistake over & over & over again, many times thinking this time will be different & fucking myself over with lack of sleep & inability to meet obligations the following day & basically being enveloped by THE FEAR & unable to function publicly or even speak on the phone & not even enjoying the pipes past a certain point

Now, I literally buy a quarter g at a time (occasionally 3/8ths & never more than half) when I can afford it & have a window of relaxed opportunity
It's been a revelation on the functioning & recovery front
A quarter usually produces 4 generous pipes & as long as I do it in the early eve, the paranoia never gets too intense & recedes quickly when done & I can easily sleep before midnight & be fine the next day (I much prefer smoking it in the afternoon or early eve anyway - it's too quiet late at night & too many noises!)

Obviously, I'd rather not smoke crack at all, & hopefully one day I won't, but in the meantime, my small, short episodes are enjoyable & don't disrupt my life too much

literally everything comes alive and is after me, i've run away from fuck all of note in reality to find that the spot i end up in is also out to get me. shotters become demonic and its hard to hold it together enough just to actually exchange the cash cos i'm shitting myself, and not cos the gears late.... only safe place is my room. glad i had that though, i've heard of people calling the police cos their paranoia got them unsafe at home- and their psychosis was a bit more realistic than mine.

amazed that you've got your use so controlled- well mine was like that for years, i never understood how people got addicted to crack.

i've heard of people calling the police cos their paranoia got them unsafe at home- and their psychosis was a bit more realistic than mine.
I've nearly rung the council a few times to report non-existent leaks!

amazed that you've got your use so controlled- well mine was like that for years, i never understood how people got addicted to crack.

Circumstances are really the only control for me - reading my previous (cracked up) post back, reads like I've discovered the secret to an amazing consequence-free crack habit
Nope!
Lack of money & opportunity has had a far greater part to play in my recent usage than my own will & personally, I'd rather not feel the compulsion to do it at all

Another fear I just remembered - using my sodastream! I have to make sure I have plenty made up before I smoke any pipes as the machine scares the shit out of me when I'm not straight

Yeah, its weird. When it comes to Caucasians, crack seems to be a North-American thang, and not so much Europe. I've never seen it in Holland either, although you could probably find it if you looked hard enough
It's here very abundend if you hangout in the wrong places. Fathers and later on there son's so it's been around since the heroin epidemic got started probably. It's never named crack though, although technically it's the same, but freebase. The place I used to get my coke always asked snorting or smoking variety till they got to know me so good the question was dropped.

They follow the ammonia procedure at least most of em. Some heavy powder cocaine users, who mostly are combining it with alcohol, different scene. Made hints about doing the ammonia thing one time and it having way more fiending as the powder.

Managed 5 days without a pipe, threw my phone away and filled my time with lots of exercise

well done!!!!

i've done just over 2 weeks but given i'm effectively in prison its easier- i honestly feel like i can live without crack. heroin is a different question- but thats an x5 longer addiction

Get back in yer cage Chinup! You're not allowed to speak to us cunts now.

Seriously though, how's it going chuck?

good!!! though i found myself planning a relapse last night.

and i was rage this morning.

then at pilates weighed myself and triggered my eating disorder big style.

so essentially its good I'm in a cage!!!

how are you??

gotta give my compute back now but will be back for another hour tomorrow

I think that crack might be the worse life investment on planet earth. Lost a tooth this week literally just came out and can't trust myself with more than 10 quid at the moment.

Just caved in this morning for the first time in a few weeks and as per I grabbed a stone along with the heroins. Pretty pleased as I got two decent pipes (the first of which was a bona - fide bellringer) but I still continue to stick to my MO, in as far as that I never bother with more than one piece (or on occasion 2). I have never treated it as anything further than an aperitif for the gear, as while one or two good blasts never feel like enough, I quickly realised years ago that more so than any other drug, nothing beats the first dose or 2 and as such 50 - 100 quids worth leaves one equally unsatisfied.

I wish I could have applied the same rule to pills, or heroin, but even now I only have two bags to do (one to shoot, the second to smoke).

I am hoping the break will make them go an extra mile or so but thanks to my methadone tolerance I am not holding my breath...