• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

European Crack Cocaine Thread

To be fair, even the most hardcore smoker is unlikely to keep up with even a moderate crackhead as far as cost per day goes... but on a one-for-one basis it's kinda scary just how bizarrely out of whack government policy has become these last few years. I remember when crack was seen as the more insidious beast... 8o

^ that's a nice way of living @apocalypse . I'm pretty much the same beside when I run out of opiates ( I tend to do it rarely ). I don't drink but I tend to smoke a lot of weed, but beside that only my opiates and on raaare ocasions some K or speed. The drinking thing makes me irrational and it can fuck up my opiate usage as well because if I'm not organized I'm just a little fiend instead of being a responsible addict.

I never had crack either, I had coke IV. Never sniffed coke either, it's veeery expensive here like almost 100 pounds a gram and it's not pure at all so I rarely come across it. Usually higher class people tend to use it here intranasally and that's about it, huge quantities of coke tend to cross the cities I usually live in because they are very close to the border but this country is just for transit, the market for coke is narrow.

to be fair IV coke is the creme de la creme, you're not really missing out on crack i'd highly recommend no one smoke it ever.

IV coke I'd agree with - shit is lush - but IV crack always felt meh to me. Not that that stopped me doing it relentlessly. But that's more of a crack thing than a effective ROA thing tbh. Honestly wish I'd stuck to pipes cos it felt better... but did go quicker cos if there is one thing IV rocks have going for 'em it is that it lasts a damn sight longer due to coagulating the living shit outta your bloods thus making it nigh-on impossible to shoot owt of owt after the first few hits unless you have drains for veins...

I do that too..

Didn't know if it was something other people did as well or if it was just me lol

Its probably not as uncommon as it feels like it is, imo one aspect is that as a smoker in this day and age one feels like a leper as society in general seems to be finally heading in the right direction regarding their smoking habits, it feels like less youngsters are picking it up (following the almost near normalisation of drug use in the 90's it seems to me that most millennials are less reckless and / or enthusiastic when it comes to recreational drug use) and as it seems we are both currently in the deepest clutches of bachelorhood it may be that unlike many others who continue to smoke, we have no one to inconvenience at home with passive smoking, or wake up during the witching hour. My previous home, owned by my ex partner was a smoke free household (with the exception of spliffs) and when I used to have a life + job I would keep it straight during the week. I quickly got out of the habit of smoking if I woke up once it became a polava to have to get up and go outside, with the bad habit returning following my fall from grace again.

Its probably not as uncommon as it feels like it is, imo one aspect is that as a smoker in this day and age one feels like a leper as society in general seems to be finally heading in the right direction regarding their smoking habits, it feels like less youngsters are picking it up (following the almost near normalisation of drug use in the 90's it seems to me that most millennials are less reckless and / or enthusiastic when it comes to recreational drug use) and as it seems we are both currently in the deepest clutches of bachelorhood it may be that unlike many others who continue to smoke, we have no one to inconvenience at home with passive smoking, or wake up during the witching hour. My previous home, owned by my ex partner was a smoke free household (with the exception of spliffs) and when I used to have a life + job I would keep it straight during the week. I quickly got out of the habit of smoking if I woke up once it became a polava to have to get up and go outside, with the bad habit returning following my fall from grace again.

Yeah, all my exes woulsnt allow smoking in their houses, even the ones who smoked themselves (which was wierd). Even when I lived with my parents, I'd have to smoke out of my bedroom window if i couldn't be arsed with going outside (for which I'd get bollocked lol.. mainly for dropping the butts outside my window in the back garden).

I found though, that when I was often having really bad nightmares about Afghan, I'd need a few minutes upon waking from a one to sort my head out and a few minutes for a tab break would just give me time to sort myself out and then go back to sleep... this did mean that even after 8 hours, my sleep was so disrupted that I'd be fucked in the morning as I'd wake every 1.5 to 2 hours from bad dreams, have a fag and then go back to sleep... sleep quality was terrible... smoking in the bedroom is a bad habbit really.

Wish I could stop the cigs for good TBH

Chinup, yeah, I know the whole fruitless chasing the high, I've read a lot of accounts about it.

And plan is, when I buy my 20-rock or MAYBE 40 rock, IF I'm flushed, MAYBE, at most, one good hit, after I've first done a test-dose to gauge the effect it has on me, as I really am a naive user when it comes to crack smoking. One at a time, although I'd like to try two, and three, three once, and only once, to gauge just how the diminishing return scales, but two, yeah, because I've never HAD two hits of crack sequentially.

But other than that, I'll be saving it, and using it now and again, until it's all gone. When it is, then there'll be no more until possibly, my birthday next year and xmas next year. Unless someone offers me a bit for free, as my homeless, rock-smoking H user, that I had for a H connect, gave me once, I'll accept a free piece, but buying more, is not going to happen.

Save it as long as practical, spin it out, to have good hits, but timed so as to BE good hits. Two in a session, maximum. Three, four will be experimented with, a single time, to investigate the scaling of the classic diminishing return. That, once done, isn't going to be repeated. Merely curious about how rapidly it does so.

No, I know, not typical crackhead behaviour. But then, I've never been, and never will be, a crackhead. Not expressing disdain for those who are, as long as they behave in such a way, as to be decent human beings. Smoking stone in and of itself, earns no judgement on my part. Robbing, mugging, etc. yes, I'll despise such behaviour and look down on people for doing it to feed a habit. I refuse to do so, in opioid WD, I know that it's a consequence of my being a chronic pain patient that it'll happen at times. But I won't steal for a bit of relief. I'll improvise, cough mixtures, dihydrocodeine to 6-monoacetyldihydromorphine, but I won't take from others what is not mine and what is not freely given.

Smoking tobacco...ugh. Have you tried an e-fag apocalypse-when? it isn't quite the same, nicotine alone. But it does help a lot, helped me knock the fags on the bonce, my old man, after my pestering him to try one, got one, and he's not smoked since.

Advice being blend your own e-juice. Use the nicotine, buy in bulk, in propylene glycol alone as diluent, and use only PG if you wish to dilute it further. Flavourings, add, make juice.

Cheaper, you have better control over strength, and that way, it's glycerine-free. Glycerine, when dehydrated, ends up as propenal, also known as acrolein. Its highly toxic, and also, it is EXTREMELY irritating. Virulently lachrymatory, tear gas on steroids. Made some once, as a wee kid, using in that case, bisulfate and dry-distillation with a mix of glycerine and bisulfate with a blowtorch and test tube.

Poured what wasn't used down the sink (forgive me for this, I was a child at the time and knew little better), not much, about an inch or two in a test tube, flushed it with water. Stupid as fuck, turned the tap the wrong way, HOT water went down, acrolein came back up, sending me reeling, eyes on FIRE, lungs feeling as if they'd been turned inside out, and marinated in chili pepper sauce made from chili peppers and battery acid, god damn...everything felt like it'd been bloody blowtorched before being ripped out through my eyesockets.

Acrolein can be thermally created from glycerine overheating. I know that smell, I know that foul taste and I know the lachrymatory, caustic, choking sensation it produces.

And I have tasted it in overheated e-fag liquid, especially when a tank runs near dry without noticing, and also on high voltage settings if it's a variable output model. And I've choked on it. The last bits, if glycerine is in the liquid, get too hot easily, and then you choke and cough and splutter.

Because you pretty much took a toke of teargas, only one too damn poisonous to be used by the military or the filth.

Heh, I drive my Mrs mad by smoking fags in the middle of the night - not only because it stinks the bedroom out (she's not a smoker), but no matter how careful I am, I always manage to drop ash and baccy all over the bed and floor. Recently, she's tried to impose a smoking ban in the bedroom (funnily enough, this doesn't include spliffs - which she does smoke :\ ). So now, when I invariably wake up in the small hours and immediately crave a ciggy, I have to try and serruptitiously roll one up in the dark. I usually only get as far as trying to extract a rizla from the packet before she's suddenly wide awake and stops me in my tracks.

As a result, I now find myself often sleeping on the sofa downstairs - so now when I wake up on an alcoholic rebound, I can lie there chain smoking, knocking one out, then watching YouTube videos to my heart's content. Eee, I'm such a catch, me... =D

I can lie there chain smoking, knocking one out, then watching YouTube videos to my heart's content

That is quite a skill... I take it not all done simultaneously though? Smoking tabs, wanking and YouTube are some of favourite pastimes as well though..

Eee, I'm such a catch, me... =D

Very much in a similar manner as genital herpes or crabs I imagine. :)

Have you tried an e-fag apocalypse-when?

I have, they're OK. I bought a really nice, adjustable up to 240W one, but have broken the USB charging port making it useless and I'm not paying another 120 quid for a new one... and the cheap 40 quid ones are pointless and pretty shit.

Because you pretty much took a toke of teargas, only one too damn poisonous to be used by the military or the filth.

I've been CS gassed several times during CBRN training in the military (genuine CS gas that is and not the shitty pepper spray stuff the police use) and while its very unpleasant, it is something you can build up a tollerance for with repeated exposure... It also sticks to clothing and as it clings to your uniform, can incapacitate someone just from standing next to you after you've been exposed to it... A bit like the effect I imagine sniffing FUBARs crotch has :)

Last edited:
Acrolein is different, it isn't a capsaicinoid, which one can build tolerance to, with TRPV1 receptors either desensitizing, or if actual capsaicin, with respect to pepper spray, is used, or more potent analogs of it, can burn out the nociceptive nerve endings via triggering an excitotoxic process. Resiniferatoxin, a hyperpotent TRPV1 agonist from certain spurges (Euphorbia resnifera, and a couple of others), with a heat rating in the BILLIONS of scoville-units, has been investigated for this, as a potential painkiller. By burning out the nociceptive fibers, presumably applied locally, with precision, and I would imagine with painkillers and local anaesthesia at the time, if it becomes used thus. Essentially, it's a heat-seeking missile targeting pain-transmitting nerves.

Acrolein, quite a few of the military lachrymatory agents are electrophilic Michael acceptors; you don't WANT a tolerance to acrolein. It isn't ONLY a foul-smelling tear agent, it's highly toxic, and being supplied direct to the lungs, and throat, that's asking for cancer.

I can't say I've tried sniffing Fubar's nackers, but if I had, I would probably run off to the lab, to clear my airways out with a big huff of acrolein and chloroacetone=D

so I was thinking of ordering some light along with the dark, do you guys say that it would be better if I would just order the salt instead of the freebase since I would IV it anyways ? or am I missing out if I don't smoke some base and then IV a b shot?

Acrolein is different, it isn't a capsaicinoid, which one can build tolerance to, with TRPV1 receptors either desensitizing, or if actual capsaicin, with respect to pepper spray, is used, or more potent analogs of it, can burn out the nociceptive nerve endings via triggering an excitotoxic process. Resiniferatoxin, a hyperpotent TRPV1 agonist from certain spurges (Euphorbia resnifera, and a couple of others), with a heat rating in the BILLIONS of scoville-units, has been investigated for this, as a potential painkiller. By burning out the nociceptive fibers, presumably applied locally, with precision, and I would imagine with painkillers and local anaesthesia at the time, if it becomes used thus. Essentially, it's a heat-seeking missile targeting pain-transmitting nerves.

Acrolein, quite a few of the military lachrymatory agents are electrophilic Michael acceptors; you don't WANT a tolerance to acrolein. It isn't ONLY a foul-smelling tear agent, it's highly toxic, and being supplied direct to the lungs, and throat, that's asking for cancer.

I can't say I've tried sniffing Fubar's nackers, but if I had, I would probably run off to the lab, to clear my airways out with a big huff of acrolein and chloroacetone=D

Pretty sure CS gas isn't a capsaicinoid

A quick Google defines it (CS gas) as a cyanocarbon. Capsaicinoids are derivatives of chilli peppers are they not? I've no idea whether the two are related chemically, but I certainly wouldn't want a face full of either...

Last edited:
A quick Google defines it as a cyanocarbon. Capsaicinoids are derivatives of chilli peppers are they not? I've no idea whether the two are related chemically, but I certainly wouldn't want a face full of either...

Yeah, capsaicinoids are the compounds found in members of the capsicum family and are the things produced by peppers that make them taste "hot". As you say, CS gas is a cyanocarbon but there's also CR gas or dibenzoxazepine (had to google that spelling of the chemical name too lol) which an army ATO (ammunition tech.. sometimes called bomb disposal officer) described to me as being like "CS gas but in steroids). In the army you're put into an airtight chamber and a canister of CS gas is let off in the middle and you have to remove your respirator, take in a big deep breath and recite your name and number before you are allowed to leave the room. I have to say, its very unpleasant indeed. It kind if feels like your eyes, lungs and throat have been set in fire while simultaneously being stabbed with hundreds of hot needles. You cough and splitter your guts up afterwards and it feels like your eyes are on fire.. I can't imagine what CR gas feels like if it's supposedly even worse again... But I know for sure that CS gas is a lot worse than just pepper spray. It's in a stricter legal classification in the States for example. While it's fine to blow a hole in an attacker with your concealed 9mm hollow points, CS gassing someone is strictly verboten.. Dem, der crazy ass yanks for you eh?

I've also been tapered in the army (well actually while on a CP course in South Africa when I was considering going on the Private Military Contractor circuit... But that never happened. Back in the early to mid 2000s, they were offering anything from 500-1000 US dollars a day for ex-special forces, paras and Royal Marine Commandos to go to Iraq and many tool them up in the matter, but the arse fell out of the market soon after and wages plummeted while the standard of things like equipment (radios, weapons, body armour, vehicles and medical support) dropped like a sack of shit with bricks in it. .. lots of good man lost their lives and I thought better of it ... but that's another story entirely.

By 'capsaicinoid' I mean agents that act as TRPV1 agonists, rather than reactive electrophilic, likely Michael-acceptor type compounds (a lot worse for one, biologically speaking)

I know what you mean, my phone seems to have a quite remarkably wide autocorrect dictionary, and it can easily slip in something less desirable in a text if not watched.

I had a great joke, too, but the autocorrect on my browser ruined the fork.