• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

European Crack Cocaine Thread

Just wanted to point out, do NOT use Brillo pad. The wire is so thin it will ignite quite violently - a definite buzz kill.

Mahoosive congratulations chinup & freesolo!!!
That is an act of extreme willpower and devotion to giving yourselves and those around you better lives (which you so truly deserve)

thanks monsta.

tbh apart from a phase of badly wanting speedballs i've not craved light at all. i don't really understand how i got bad enough to do some of the stuff i did to support my habit now. its just a total headlock of a drug.

Going to be getting a 20 rock, got no tolerance to coke AT ALL.

Got some advice saying 4 to 5 hits from that much, roughly. That still apply to those who if they use it, they might go many years without a single dose of crack?

Will have opioids (methadone, tablet form) plus nitrazepam to come down off. Probably might not even use the entire rock in a single day.

Just want advice from others aside from the individual who already gave me the advice. This isn't going to be a regular thing, I've never been a stimulant fiend, partly don't want to OD, could use advice for smoking it tool

Using the bowl piece from an old bong, splicing it into a glass tube, one end open fully, the other with just a carb hole pierced in, and using a bong mesh screen with a mound of ashes from a smoke on the top, melting gently with a lighter to melt the cocaine freebase into the ashes, ought to suffice, and work fine in terms of smoking the coke base, no?

Smoke with direct flame to the base melted into the ash? I'm really not used to it, have had it once or twice in my early and mid teens crumbled into a joint, been given a piece by a homeless guy I use to score with, until some sort of fent turned up in gear and wiped every contact I had out, never heard from again, otherwise might have had it 3, maybe 4 at most times in my life.

Haven't had coke of any kind in years, and as said, it won't be a regular thing. Basically plan to get a 20 rock, maybe even two of them, for xmas celebrations so decided to get a single 20-rock to get smoking technique correct, dosing right.

More advice ppl can give me the better.

As for metal mesh to go in the pipe, it'll HAVE to be a bong screen, no brillo pad to use, a fine-fiber grade of iron wool, but that'd ignite if a flame were put to it or sucked through it. And the only other mesh like metal I have is nickel for electrodes, and I cannot of course use that, as any generated CO, would risk forming nickel tetracarbonyl, one of THE deadliest, most insidious poisonous chemicals used in industry at all, for anything, ever. (Used in the Mond process for refining impure nickel by generating the volatile carbonyl complex, and thermally decomposed in the gas phase, producing carbonyl nickel (different from nickel carbonyl, the latter is a carbon monoxide complex of Ni, the former, carbonyl nickel, is nickel metal made by decomposing Ni(CO)4 )

And nickel carbonyl is so heinously toxic, I'd not work with it for any money. Apparently it has a very slight musty odor, but if there is enough to detect the odour, you are likely as not already dead, and simply waiting for your body to realize it's meant to be a corpse.

If it's good crack and a decent deal, you could probably double that number of hits if you've got no tolerance. I wouldn't bother putting a carb hole in the glass tube either, you don't really need it. I used to use a standard hash pipe, with a piece of foil moulded into and around the bowl and secured with a rubber band. Then I pierced as many small holes in the foil with a fine needle as I could without ripping the foil (doubling it over first helps with this). Then I loaded the bowl with cigarette ash (not packed down, just gently firmed), crushed the stone into small lumps and sprinkled a dose on top of the ash. Don't bother melting the crack first, just apply flame directly to it and suck like fuck. Hold breath for a while, then exhale - and that's when your head goes bam!!

It's a quick 'n' dirty method, but that's the way I roll baby... =D

Last edited:
6013drug.jpg

Is what I used through most of my 20-odd years of crack addiction. Never found a reason to use owt else cos that works a treat. You do need to smoke fags though... or just shell out on a pack of ten (really does have to be fags rather than baccy) and get 'em going enough to burn down and leave big chunks of ash to use as a "container" for the crackjuice. I've used other methods, but, honestly, that very basic set-up has never been beaten imo.

Y'know, I never liked those bottle pipes myself - too much fuckin about imo to pierce the bottle and get a good seal around the stem. Plus I thought they always tasted rank - too much plastic probably. I also never seemed to get quite as good a hit off them as I did the hash pipe, or even those L shaped asthma inhalers.

Asthma inhalers are pretty decent imo. Only used hashpipes a few times and found it to be a whole lotta sucking for nowhere near a satisfying hit. Obviously gonna depend on your pipe/smoking technique and so forth. Personally, I never had a proplem with plastickiness or faff with the bottle method but that's probably cos it was more or less how I was introduced to it. I just always loved the intensity of the hit you get from taking such big rips off a decent bottle pipe. Never found another technique that matches it for sheer volume:simplicity ratio. I always added a tight tape seal over and above (well, technically beneath but words, phrasing, etc) the plastic necktie thing seen in the pic - and a chuff hole near the top.

Hadn't planned on using plastic at all, just metal and glass. Do have an asthma inhaler somewhere, got scripted one after a gas mask failure whilst distilling iodine monochloride. Luckily I ran like fuck the moment I detected a slight halogen-like smell, but still had to use one for a bit over a week.

Presumably the smaller the bottle, the better the hit? could always torch as many of my old chlormethiazole bottles as it takes for the soda-lime glass to allow one not to smash to bits and use a bong bowl, heated with a blowtorch, pushed into the softened glass before 'soldering' the glass to give a good seal with melting point tubes, pretty sure they are soda-lime glass too, and they come in packs of 100, so it isn't like they are a scarce resource.

Although not getting the rock this time as it happened, guy picking it up judged what was on offer too small, that I'd not be getting my money's worth, and I had said that I wasn't so fussed that he should get it if it took him out of his way. The opioids are the important bit. Always been a take it or leave it sort where stimulants are concerned. Occasional recreational use, or use on individual nights if I MUST get work done and otherwise I'm going to fall on the floor snoring. And as for coke, it's pricy, and amphetamines are more or less throwaway in terms of value given the price of benzaldehyde,

Probably get some soon enough though, Actually scratch that, it's happening, when a good deal is available.

The thought of smoking anything from plastic in the way pictured is just nasty though. I've used plastic bottles with holes melted for downpipe and bowl+carb before for bongs, but that is different. God knows what fumes are coming off a pipe like that.

You do need to smoke fags though... or just shell out on a pack of ten (really does have to be fags rather than baccy) and get 'em going enough to burn down and leave big chunks of ash to use as a "container" for the crackjuice. I've used other methods, but, honestly, that very basic set-up has never been beaten imo.

No such thing as 10 packs of fags these days bud.... hasn't been for quite some time

Never thought I'd see the day come that rocks cost less than the ash they melt into... :\

Never thought I'd see the day come that rocks cost less than the ash they melt into... :\

They probably do... a pack of 20 cheap cigs is about 8.50 and 20 premium onew like Marlboro, Regal, B&H etc. are over a tenner.

The first pack of cigs I every bought cost 76p for 10 Regal Kingsize back in 1988 or 89 when I was still at school... almost a 700% increase in price over 30 years...

Quite the expensive habbit lol. Currently in the process of giving up (again). While obviously not the same as opioids in terms of WDs or anything (especially if using some form of NRT) but the psychological aspect of stopping smoking is huge... I did manage to go almost a month without one while in hospital this year but started again as soon as I got out...

They probably do...

Nope, they actually do. Unless you are the veritable Charlie Sheen bangin' ten gramme rocks (cos that's just the way you roll, baby) then even a ten stone will do you 2-3 pipes from a 2-3 fag ash ratio at the massively upper end of the spectrum. Therefore, cigs cost more than rocks these days.

FWIW, I had similar issues quitting fags. Extended inpatient treatment stopped me smoking for precisely as long as I had no access to cigarettes. Eventually I just switched to e-cigs and was a doddle. Am I better off for it? Arguable at best. I still inhale and exhale fumes 24/7. However, said fumes taste a fucktonne better, cos a fucktonne less, and - perhaps - will kill me at least somewhat slower. No brainer imo.

Now where's my e-rox at...

Total truism, cocaine has always been the worst value drug still worth spending money on, but now it has been overtaken by the one leading drug of abuse who's uniqueness has always been defined not only by its legality considering its harms, but also due to the fact that it is the only drug I use that I can discern no noticeable psychoactive effect from. Even though it is nothing more than what has always felt like a negligible short acting stimulant, caffeinated coffee, the closet product to nicotine, does more to actively kick start my brain on a morning above and beyond what force of habit placebo I delude myself in thinking smoking provides. I 'need' a coffee and a fag x too much on a morning to get me going, but while I think nothing of smoking just before bed or if I wake up for a short time in the middle of the night, I never drink coffee at bedtime and unless I am smoking weed and need the combo, I do not make a habit of drinking it after noon.

Finished off my Christmas shopping for myself today. After the episode with the IV the other week and the realisation that this has to stop now, I promised myself one more sesh for Christmas day, (a couple of stones to go with the morning coffee and fag and a few bags for bedtime, with weed smoking while watching some brand new films being the main plan to enjoy the day as much as is possible). I stocked up on the ganj on Thursday - half oz. with a q put away for Christmas week itself. I do not know exactly what it is but its gorgeous, looks like some type of stardawg sativa leaning hybrid. Was going to leave the final trip to the shotters until next week but having not heard from me in ages they rang this morning and after I explained my attempt to wind it down they drove out as I was spending a reasonable (if not ludicrous, minimum 3 figure...) amount. Of course, having managed to hold off for a while I have put the majority away but couldn't resist test driving a rock. Well enjoyed novelty but with only a few of them it hasn't been too difficult to just stick to one. Not only do I never waste more than a few rocks of money, I started on my Christmas bzd stash as well yesterday treating myself to some diazepam which having not used in while hit me sweet at a much lower equipotent dose than I would normally take if using clonazepam (for good effect, I usually require at least 2 - 3mgs but managed to get twatted out on 30mg of dzp last night). So, as nice as the stone wa, the effect was still somewhat dampened from the dzp and in the same manner so would the weed if I started sessioning now rather than wait until later this after.

So why I am still have most of the way to go before getting any real self control back, at least I am in a place where I can at least not waste the drugs and hang onto them until needed the most.

yo stee, next christmas I want you to do my christmas shopping because I am not really good with the gift ideas but you seem like you are for sure!

Unless you are the veritable Charlie Sheen bangin' ten gramme rocks (cos that's just the way you roll, baby

**holds hands up**

Guilty as charged gov'ner :)

Nah but seriously, I've actually never even had crack before. Other than my on/off battles with prescription opiates, I'm a pretty sober person.. don't even drink alcohol...

Last edited:
fuck me this thread makes me realise my crack use was kinda out of control. i was getting 1 pipe out of a tenner (usually 0.09- 0.1...) could eke out 3 from a 20 rock (reliably .2).... i seem to remember prices on small amounts are allowed... no point in 'how many pipes to x moneys worth' without some idea of how much that is. it does depend on the quality though too obviously once bought an 8th that was basically just magic and was putting more than .2 on per pipe easily it was still a waste of time. i stopped buying shots a few months before i stopped buying crack cos even on weight i was spending stupid money shots just weren't worth it.

i don't really see the point in just getting 20 quids worth though. before i was properly addicted i really could take it or leave it cos i preferred to just blow a couple of hundred in a binge every so often.

Limpet when you do get it i would recommend, make your first couple of pipes bigger than your second few to get you started nicely then decrease cos the returns diminish massively after that anyway and smoking more doesn't help as much as it should.