• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

European Crack Cocaine Thread

Does PV deliver a bellringer?

It makes my entire head pop and an intense pins and needles numbness. It's quite bloody lovely.

I'll admit i'm interested in a 'bell ringer'. Crack's alright with a bit of smack but it fails on its own.

I was offered pharm grade cocaine in little vials a little while ago by someone who also sold
100/g cocaine. The vials were 150 quid for a half gram. I've never seen or even heard of this anywhere else? Anyone with experience of it? I can't imagine it to be much better than the 100 a gram cocaine.

F&B had some outa chemist shop which persuaded him that cocaine wasn't for him.

There was a time when I rolled in circles where excellent cocaine was washed up, cleaned and tidied up in many fashions. However, those were a long time ago and it ain't the same thing. As far as I'm concerned. It ain't crack.

It ain't the in 1 in 2 and 1 and it ain't the round the corner 24 hour crack cocaine that 90% of users in this country know and take.

Current arsenal:

backroll1

Last edited:
Just smoking some "ghetto bi-carb crack" or whatever it's called. Pretty sure what I'm smoking is the original form of what we now know as crack actually.

The coke might be shitter, but the rock is rock, and my martell bottle is fizzing away after a hard days work! Love being a barman!

And you should commend me, because as many of you know I am on a subutex script so I have no gear to come down, and for those that know "ghetto bi-carb crack" you need to come down NOW when it's done with!

Ha ha, night night druggies%)

Some news from the BBC...Cocaine use in the UK and other parts of Europe has skyrocketed in recent years. This has caused MI6 and UK law enforcement agencies to become heavily invested in the drug war in Colombia... no suprise there. This was cited as a factor in the recent arrest of the biggest cocaine purveyor in the country.

Now Colombian cartels have been using subs to smuggle coke through the carribean and onto the US. They had the added benefit of being able to jettison their cargo if stoped by the US Coast Guard.

Now the recent suprise that was uncovered by the BBC who had interviewed a former naval engineer working for the cartels is that they are working on a new class of diesel- electric boats (submarines) that have the range to reach Spain. What makes this interesting is that diesel-electric are known for stealth and typically, though not as sophisticated as state of the art subs from countries like Germany, France, the UK, or USA, these boats require the resources of richer nation-states to develop like China, North Korea, ect... but apparently the cartels have huge resources.

So if this comes to fruition you might see your supplies increase and priceses decrease analogous to what happened in North America over the last 20 years (although the drug trade doesn't always obey the simple economic principles of supply and demand).

Getting off the topic, will the Colombians decide to ship #4 heroin as well seeing as a market definitely exists or are the Pakis, Turks, or whatever other crime syndicates involved in the European heroin trade so fearson as to disuade the Colombians from doing so?

Wankers sell drugs as well . Good ones .

Last edited:
So he gives you good crack and a good deal and you laugh in his face?

Oh the joys of dealing with crackheads...

Well from what i hear you just take peoples money & don't give them any drugs

But I do know where to get flake and rock it up myself, ie avoid dealing with breeds.

To be fair Brimz, RS is right. Say I'd just went & bought some weed, the guy gave me a good deal on some good weed & I came back essentially giving it "Hahaha, what a stupid prick. He'll be grassed up or robbed shortly. Dumb fuck hahahaha =D". It would make me a bit of a prick, would it not???

To be fair Brimz, RS is right. Say I'd just went & bought some weed, the guy gave me a good deal on some good weed & I came back essentially giving it "Hahaha, what a stupid prick. He'll be grassed up or robbed shortly. Dumb fuck hahahaha =D". It would make me a bit of a prick, would it not???
edit

I met someone i thought they were unprofessional & acted like a wanker nuff said .

This has know been verified as a fact :)

Last edited: