• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

European Crack Cocaine Thread

I'm open to most sensible suggestions but c'mon anyone that says "ghetto crack" & then backs it up with google wtf ?

It would be exactly like with booze, there's people who can hold 9-to-5 jobs and have a drink when they quit work and then there's the drunkards hanging out at the bench at the local park, drinking crappy booze all day, same thing would happen with crack I think

Good point mate. Never really thought of it like that. I see some right fucked up 'vodka-jakeys' kicking about the streets. Some of them would probably be better off on crack.

What's the big issue with calling bicarb crack "ghetto-crack"? Why is that offending cunts lol.

That's an interesting comparison and you're probably right. I got a fascinating insight into the lives of some VERY well paid people while on jury service and at the end of a hard day doing whatever it is that investment bankers do they were going home and tanning buckets of white cider and sherry, then kicking the shit out of each other, which is why they were brought before a court. But they were broadly functional because they had good jobs and a lot of money.

It's not offending me . It's fuking hilarious .

Sounds like something a bad Journalist would come up with . I can see the headline .
"15 year old jumps off car park after taking Ghetto Crack "

A new type of drug is rampant amongst kids , its like cocaine but cheaper & less pure a boy from Inverness a told us .

Last edited:
ITT drug addicts are drug addicts -
I think Richard Pryor was freebasing coke and drinking overproof rum when he caught fire, I've got his autobiography somewhere but can't find it right now.

I heard it was ether as well, but hey you hear a lot of things. Unless you knew Richard Pryor yourself and he told you, you'd still only have been told a story not necessarily the truth.

Either way it's pretty fucking funny!

Was he? I thought he was just that cracked out that he torched his hair lol.

Surely the stereotypical inner-city US crackhead would still be absolutely fucked up (albeit without offering to suck your dick for a hit) even if crack was readily available in the newsagents for 10p a go?
Lol @ being so tweaked you "just torch your own hair". :p

Regarding the crack legalization hypothesis - I'm sure you would still have "a bunch of crackheads" in some areas, but there would probably be a lot fewer of them in time, after you would initially get the "rebels"/misfits of society getting into crack more I'm sure - kids trying it out as part of "that phase", but I don't think all in all it would make much difference because of the well deserved stigma.

Such a historical social stigma being attached to crack use would mean it was only popular in certain parts of society - I'm sure next to nothing would actually change, exact we would have fractionally less addicts than we have now.

People tend to get help when what's happening to them comes out more into the open, and becomes an "accepted" (albeit negative and shameful) aspect of society - look what's happening with rape and paedophile cases to name an example - as people's views change as to the thing that actually occur, and people become more enlightened, more people are willing to actually own up that they have a problem, and seek help.

I think it would be the same, not saying that getting raped or touched as a child has anything to do with smoking crack. haha.

Also crack will never be legal...

Last edited:
Cool Brimz. I thought you were specifically pissed of at that term lol.

That's an interesting comparison and you're probably right. I got a fascinating insight into the lives of some VERY well paid people while on jury service and at the end of a hard day doing whatever it is that investment bankers do they were going home and tanning buckets of white cider and sherry, then kicking the shit out of each other, which is why they were brought before a court. But they were broadly functional because they had good jobs and a lot of money.

Good shout. If they were unemployed & doing that they'd be scum but because they make mega bucks they're "just letting off some steam".

I don't think that Richard Pryor remembered much himself, that's one of the things which becomes apparent in his autobiography. He's only got the vaguest memory of most of what he did, so you'll suddenly realise ten years have passed since the last chapter and he's changed wives a few times. The performances he could recall are the ones which were filmed. Mind you he'd had several strokes and was a long way into MS by the time he wrote that book, never mind the decades of cocaine / crack and constant drinking.

The guy was an absolute legend. When you can stand on stage & make jokes about setting your own head on fire & shooting your car because you were a mad crackhead then you're a champion in my eyes %)

Some of the most out their Guys like Pryor , Sly Stone were mad crack heads it takes a special breed to do untold Crack & remain able to entertain .

Good point mate. Never really thought of it like that. I see some right fucked up 'vodka-jakeys' kicking about the streets. Some of them would probably be better off on crack.

What's the big issue with calling bicarb crack "ghetto-crack"? Why is that offending cunts lol.

because this is fucking britain. and we ain't fucking bellends, well.....

Hah, I am absolutely rattling to change that btw. Stupid mod cunts won't allow it though. I thought I was going to end up making a total of about 5 posts so didn't give it any thought. I think I might kill it at 15k.

lol @ rockstar telling brimz how to do drugs :D

One has the theory the other practice.

I was in Liverpool for a stag do and got tapped by a junkie and promised him a bag if he would sort coke for me swearing hell and high water if he tries to make me. So we hightail it to the local ghetto and he gets back in the cab with 6 stones instead of me gram, seems the cunts didn't stock powder in that hood.

I was offered pharm grade cocaine in little vials a little while ago by someone who also sold 100/g cocaine. The vials were 150 quid for a half gram. I've never seen or even heard of this anywhere else? Anyone with experience of it? I can't imagine it to be much better than the 100 a gram cocaine.

I googled "ghetto crack bicarb" and this thread is the top hit! Fucking nonsense.