• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

European Crack Cocaine Thread

Having epilepsy has meant for me cocaine is a no no.

Thank fuck.

It seems you can never have enough crack.

I can never see why prescribing one drug to get off another would do any good, surely your still burdened with another addiction?

Subutex is a great example of one that really works. Once you get the script you need, within 24 hours all physical AND mental cravings have disappeared, unlike with methadone where 90% of people aren't given enough to stop craving and with that they can still use drugs.

With Subutex, once you have done a proper lengthy taper the chances are you very very rarely crave again.

Anyway back on topic! I am getting what I would call average white at the moment. Too much bicarb, not enough ching. I get a g of that for around 35. 0.2 is usually 10.

However, the lovely slightly orangey fire £15 for a 0.2 / 0.3 is the BOMB! But my guy with that has run out! Probably a good thing. I totally avoid crumbly powdery basically white 0.1 for £10 shotter shite. The high for that stuff lasts 1 minute, the medium 10/15 mins and the fire half an hour at least=D

I smoked 5 rocks today as well. Usually I would NEED brown to come down off that (but I'm now on subutex), but I have a range of benzos, strong as hell synth weed which all tends to help with the comedown. Crack is fucking lovely, I get a lot of stuff done round the house whilst on it and do loads of admin!

just the quality of product but also why you are using, who you do it with (do you do it on your own like me?), and whether you think the stigma attached to it is deserved. And also things like methods of smoking (or IV), favourite pipe (martell or courvoisier?!), local scenes, how you got into it or whatever. Do you make your own perhaps??

Tried it once - thought it was fucking overrated, but hey I was vaping DMT the same night so nothing comes up to that.

The quality was excellent because we washed it up ourselves from 85-90% pure cocaine hydrochloride imported from miami, and I smoked 2 fair sized rocks of it.

We used a plastic bottle with tin foil rubberbanded to the top, as my friend doesn't like to have paraphenalia tainted with rock residue in his house as he has kids, and sells weed.

Yes - I know the stigma attached is definitely deserved - it makes you edgy, the rush isn't anywhere near as nice as sniffing methamfetamine or even sniffing snow - it's not sociable at all unlike cocaine salt, it's the scourge of society as drugs go to be honest - it only contributes to the seperateness between human beings, and it is all tainted with blood, guns and power struggles - seriously bad karma attached to every milligram of cocaine from south America used to produce that freebase.

I always made my own crack, coke came from my mates 65 yr old dad, was always pukka gear, hygroscopic if left out in atmosphere too long, cut a coke can in half add anhydrous ammonia, drop coke in, heat with a tea light underneath and stir with a match, hey presto, gorgeous.

courvoisier bottle with a hole punched through the weak spot then pack one end with loosely packed brillo pad, squish rock on top, heat around the rim, not making any contact with the rock or pad, then once meted into the pad, have a nice big hit making sure not to scorch the rock and then came that distinctive screech :D
good old (BAD) days.. i miss it :(

just typing that out makes me want some!

Just bought a couple of 10s had a pipe nice . They weighed in at .27 & .29 that's about 3/4 good pipes each . Thing is it's the 1st one that kicks your ass .
Then if you have another staright away it's a waste . Thats why i got 2 10s i'll keep one for tonight & get that big rush again .

Anyway back on topic! I am getting what I would call average white at the moment. Too much bicarb, not enough ching. I get a g of that for around 35. 0.2 is usually 10.

However, the lovely slightly orangey fire £15 for a 0.2 / 0.3 is the BOMB! But my guy with that has run out! Probably a good thing. I totally avoid crumbly powdery basically white 0.1 for £10 shotter shite. The high for that stuff lasts 1 minute, the medium 10/15 mins and the fire half an hour at least

Your smoking ghetto stuff, bicarb method is shite. Get a gram of flake and rock it up as Cornishman or BCF describe, at £35 a gram it won't be more than 20% if your lucky. More like £80-100 for a g of proper amonia washed rock. Bad news anyway that stuff, euphoric but not sociable.

Your smoking ghetto stuff, bicarb method is shite. Get a gram of flake and rock it up as Cornishman or BCF describe, at £35 a gram it won't be more than 20% if your lucky. More like £80-100 for a g of proper amonia washed rock. Bad news anyway that stuff, euphoric but not sociable.

Let him do what he fukin wants . Not all of us are as connected as you . Ghetto stuff haha , what Ghetto you wouldn't even know .

I'm smoking my Ghetto Crack today and it's pretty Ghetto . Yeah granted it isn't as good as Washed up flake but it onlyl cost £20 for 2 big stones & i was in n out the ghetto quick time before i got jacked by the Rude Bwoys.

Also Amonia wash is usually better but not always . Most Ghetto stuff is bicarb but occasionally you get some Amonia for the sa,me cheap price .

I don't even know where to get decent powder without going to another big city down the road . You get what you pay for most of the time but not always .

Last edited:
No need to be a wideo. You live in Bristol, can't be that hard to try a few different dealers. For someone who's been taking as much drugs for as long as you have it's pretty daft chasing after a 10% pure crack buzz rather than just washing it up yourself. Surely you know how? I'm guessing it's down to convenience of being able to buy it from the same place as you buy heroin.

I don't really see why you react like that? It's pretty commonly referred to online the bicarb method as "ghetto crack", do a quick google.

"If crack cocaine cost 50p a rock and was legally available from Boots the problems associated with its usage would almost be wiped out over night"

Discuss.

Richard Pryor. The cost didn't matter. He didn't get jailed. He still ran down the street with his head on fire.

Of course their are other factors in addiction but all i'm saying is i have seen it take one pipe for a habit to begin . Next day she was out buying it.

I smoked some hash. The next day I was out buying it. I wasn't addicted to it though.

^^ I think Pryor wouldn't of caught his head alight had pure cocaine base been available off the shelf.

Man was freebasing using ether when it happened iirc.

Was he? I thought he was just that cracked out that he torched his hair lol.

Surely the stereotypical inner-city US crackhead would still be absolutely fucked up (albeit without offering to suck your dick for a hit) even if crack was readily available in the newsagents for 10p a go?

No need to be a wideo. You live in Bristol, can't be that hard to try a few different dealers. For someone who's been taking as much drugs for as long as you have it's pretty daft chasing after a 10% pure crack buzz rather than just washing it up yourself. Surely you know how? I'm guessing it's down to convenience of being able to buy it from the same place as you buy heroin.

I don't really see why you react like that? It's pretty commonly referred to online the bicarb method as "ghetto crack", do a quick google.

Their was life before the internet . We even had Drug Dealers some were in the ghetto .
I don't live in Bristol never have . Yes i have been taking drugs for decades . Yes convenience is a issue so is trust , it takes years to build relationships with some dealers cos they do it for a living .

Yes i can n have washed up free bass countless times using both bicarb & amonia. How the fuk do you know the % of the crack i buy . I can go to plenty of folk & they all want the sale so selling pure shite is not an option.

You talk the talk granted & know a god bit about drugs but your still a wee boy in a wee town.

This is the internet where you have a very big ego & are always quick to tell people how they should be doing things & that pisses people off .

I think Richard Pryor was freebasing coke and drinking overproof rum when he caught fire, I've got his autobiography somewhere but can't find it right now.

Brimz
Yes i can n have washed up free bass countless times using both bicarb & amonia. How the fuk do you know the % of the crack i buy . I can go to plenty of folk & they all want the sale so selling pure shite is not an option.

You talk the talk granted & know a god bit about drugs but your still a wee boy in a wee town.

This is the internet where you have a very big ego & are always quick to tell people how they should be doing things & that pisses people off .

Lol.

I never did claim to know the percentage of the crack you buy did I? What I will tell you is if your getting £10 for a .3 it probably isn't very pure.

I wasn't telling anyone how to do things, I was merely saying would it not make better economy to wash it up yourself.

Brimz you are very quick to get with the stupid little insults/digs. Yet you really can't handle it when someone grills you yourself..

Childish for an old man in a big city?

crack tends to be Alot purer than coke, even at cheap prices cuz they know the custom keeps coming bk.. many times a day

Was he? I thought he was just that cracked out that he torched his hair lol.

Surely the stereotypical inner-city US crackhead would still be absolutely fucked up (albeit without offering to suck your dick for a hit) even if crack was readily available in the newsagents for 10p a go?

It would be exactly like with booze, there's people who can hold 9-to-5 jobs and have a drink when they quit work and then there's the drunkards hanging out at the bench at the local park, drinking crappy booze all day, same thing would happen with crack I think

Lol.

I never did claim to know the percentage of the crack you buy did I? What I will tell you is if your getting £10 for a .3 it probably isn't very pure.

I wasn't telling anyone how to do things, I was merely saying would it not make better economy to wash it up yourself.

Brimz you are very quick to get with the stupid little insults/digs. Yet you really can't handle it when someone grills you yourself..

Childish for an old man in a big city?

I would say more a quaint mid size city with some nice buildings & parks actually .
For someone who's been taking as much drugs for as long as you have it's pretty daft chasing after a 10% pure crack buzz
that's you telling me the % of my drugs .

As for economics i can't afford to buy a £60/80 gram of coke if i fancy a pipe with my Heroin also i don't think i would even want that much .
So £10 stones are quite handy .
As i previously mentioned it's the first pipe that get's you the big rush anyway & no matter how much you have the nature of the drug ensures you will carry on doing it until it's all gone. It's not the sort of drug you can put in the drawer & keep for the next day .