• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

European Crack Cocaine Thread

It could have been much worse . M is a very special friend of mine & he is still alive , i saw him tuesday. If anyone is daft enough to say - why didn't you help ?
The a answer is i couldn't no one could.

It could have been much worse . M is a very special friend of mine & he is still alive , i saw him tuesday. If anyone is daft enough to say - why didn't you help ?
The a answer is i couldn't no one could.

No one can help when someone is on a self destruct, its only after once they realise this that you can help and be supportive

That's some grim shit, Brimz.

I've seen Crack effect females far more than males i don't know why . I would like to know if their is any evidence or studies on this .

On a purely anecdotal level, I've witnessed far more women than men lose it with crack. Interesting now you mention it.

That's some grim shit, Brimz.

On a purely anecdotal level, I've witnessed far more women than men lose it with crack. Interesting now you mention it.

I rekon theirs plenty of miles for a study regarding the gender thing . I've seen 100s of crack addicts over the years . So i've got a wealth of knowledge that is impossible to read or watch on tv.
IMHO i have found that women are more likely to get addicted than men . I'm going on my own experiences. Like that girl that wanted to sell the gaff after one pipe . It can do that to people .

Theirs so much stuff about Crack & Inner city U.S.A & how , why it happened like it did that once you start having a look you will see some pretty blatant GOVT. cover ups it's unreal.
When it comes to Health Crack has had more impact on the Lower Classes than any drug Ever !!

Check this out if you want to see a really good Film & learn a bit as well.
Planet Rock: The Story Of Hip Hop And The Crack Generation (full)

Sam watch it don't be put off just cos it says Hip Hop in the title ;)

I've never seen crack here in Finland (or Scandinavia), not in my 15 or so years of using drugs. Never even heard about it being available. I guess it's just a good thing.
Yeah, its weird. When it comes to Caucasians, crack seems to be a North-American thang, and not so much Europe. I've never seen it in Holland either, although you could probably find it if you looked hard enough

I rekon theirs plenty of miles for a study regarding the gender thing . I've seen 100s of crack addicts over the years . So i've got a wealth of knowledge that is impossible to read or watch on tv.
IMHO i have found that women are more likely to get addicted than men . I'm going on my own experiences. Like that girl that wanted to sell the gaff after one pipe .

Really after one pipe? Not disbelieving you but, I would put that more down to her state of mind rather that one hit on a crack pipe, could of been any feel good drug she was given. There is self control with crack

Planet Rock: The Story Of Hip Hop And The Crack Generation (full)

Sam watch it don't be put off just cos it says Hip Hop in the title ;)

Hahaha. =D

I'll watch that when I'm in a more focused state. Despite my jibes about hip-hop I find that period of American inner-city history fascinating, and a lot of the music I like wouldn't have happened without hip-hop anyway.

Be interesting to see how quickly crack spread actually. It was a real phenomenon from what I gather.

Really after one pipe? Not disbelieving you but, I would put that more down to her state of mind rather that one hit on a crack pipe, could of been any feel good drug she was given. There is self control with crack

Honestly one pipe , and she changed . Within 15 minutes she was asking if my mate wanted to sell his DVD player. I'm not saying this happpens often but it does happen . Crack can change you your whole reward & belief system so quickly . From the 1st high your on the chase & it doesn't last long 15mins .

I've seen folk with Heroin habits that have done years and been ok , but once on the W their fuked .
I took it about 16 years ago & still have a problem with it despite all the evil i've seen .

She had said to me that she had tried it before otherwise i wouldn't have taken her to this house .
She is still a user know last i saw & the original episode was over 10 years ago.

Honestly one pipe , and she changed . Within 15 minutes she was asking if my mate wanted to sell his DVD player. I'm not saying this happpens often but it does happen . Crack can change you your whole reward & belief system so quickly . From the 1st high your on the chase & it doesn't last long 15mins .

I've seen folk with Heroin habits that have done years and been ok , but once on the W their fuked .
I took it about 16 years ago & still have a problem with it despite all the evil i've seen .

She had said to me that she had tried it before otherwise i wouldn't have taken her to this house .
She is still a user know last i saw & the original episode was over 10 years ago.

Luckily for me I cant ever see any drug, and I have tried crack a couple of times, cant contemplete something getting a hold of you like that! Dare I say its down to circumstances unfortunate one's it seems would lead you to the path of destruction, what I mean is surely with a healthy mind, no one craves crack after one smoke?

Of course their are other factors in addiction but all i'm saying is i have seen it take one pipe for a habit to begin . Next day she was out buying it. I've never witnessed that with any other drug regardless of any other factors .

It's not even a physical addiction either , that makes it more bizzare . Some of the things i've seen that drug do are just unbelievable . I may post some more stories one day .

For now i would like to know about Gender & if their is any difference in the brain/body that could contribute to CRack Addiction .

Of course their are other factors in addiction but all i'm saying is i have seen it take one pipe for a habit to begin . Next day she was out buying it. I've never witnessed that with any other drug regardless of any other factors .

It's not even a physical addiction either , that makes it more bizzare . Some of the things i've seen that drug do are just unbelievable . I may post some more stories one day .

For now i would like to know about Gender & if their is any difference in the brain/body that could contribute to CRack Addiction .

My guess on the gender thing is (shot me down if I'm wrong) women who get addicted to crack or any other substance are hiding from some very troubled times, where I see men maybe get addicted more because in my opinion there are far more experimental with drugs than women, I know in me and my partners circle of friends I am one of the very few females who takes drugs, not because of any bad shit that has happened to me just for the sheer pleasure they bring8)

Interesting thought, isn't it?

It might even be a cultural thing in part - nurture rather than nature. That'd be one hell of a study to take on.

Interesting thought, isn't it?

It might even be a cultural thing in part - nurture rather than nature. That'd be one hell of a study to take on.

Yeah hard to regulate unless you paid in crack & that's not even a joke . Needs to be done though . Their aren't many good English studies of Crack at all , you would think by now , someone would have .

Mind you their is still no real treatment for it :? If you go to a Clinic they wouldn't really know what to do , it's not like they can write a Methadone script is it :\

, If you go to a Clinic they wouldn't really know what to do , it's not like they can write a Methadone script is it :\

I can never see why prescribing one drug to get off another would do any good, surely your still burdened with another addiction?

I can never see why prescribing one drug to get off another would do any good, surely your still burdened with another addiction?

Addiction is only as problematic as the harms it causes. As long as you're happy and functional, how is taking a daily dose of (for the sake of discussion) methadone or buprenorphine any different to antidepressants or insulin or beta blockers or the thousands of other medications out there that people take every day and depend on? As long as it isn't physically damaging your body or ruining your lifestyle, and you're happy, then physical dependence in itself isn't a negative. Obviously it's not an ideal situation, but neither is any other medication, and sometimes being on maintenance is the lesser of two evils.

Sadly I never had a chance to try crack (or powdered cocaine for that matter) because the market for it here down under kind of sucks. I'd like to have had a chance just to see how it is, but a bad run with meth put me off dopaminergic stimulants so it'll probably never happen now. Ah well :|

Anectdote on smoking crack with George Clinton:
"Trey and George sit down to smoke some crack. George picks up one of the rocks and throws it over his shoulder.Trey is confused.
George says, "That's so when we're crawling around on our hands and knees later, we'll actually find somethin."

Read it on another forum this morning.

Anectdote on smoking crack with George Clinton:
"Trey and George sit down to smoke some crack. George picks up one of the rocks and throws it over his shoulder.Trey is confused.
George says, "That's so when we're crawling around on our hands and knees later, we'll actually find somethin."

Read it on another forum this morning.

Like it. =D

Fwiw, most crack I ever smoked never hit the spot.

NSFW:
I remember the 1st time I discovered the stuff.
Wanting to purify my cocaine hydrochloride. The 1st step involved making base. I was too keen and took an 1/8th to a local old skool dealer.

I knew if anyone could cook crack it'd be him.

After rocking the 1/8th up I remember not being able to wait until I got some hydrochloric acid so I could follow LeJunks steps from the purification thread on here.

I took the bag and got a hammer to smash the hard rock into a powder. (the next step).

A day went by and I realized how hard it was gonna be to get some hydrochloric acid, so I decided to try a bit to smoke.

I was with a youngish girl at the time (I must of been 24, she was 18 ) and we both thought it'd be fun to smoke some.

I knew it wasn't a different drug or anything. It just burned better than cocaine salt.

After the 1st pipe I felt like I'd discovered the best thing since sliced bread.
It was awesome.

The girl I was with didn't get much of a look in, haha. (I gave her a few hits but smoked the rest myself).
I did pay 175 quid for it, so meh.

As the following years went by I would try cooking crack every time I purchased some blow.

I learned that a serious amount of technique was required to get a proper hit from almost all the base I ever smoked. (unless you were lucky enough to get the stuff that cooked into something resembling rock solid rice cake).
That was the stuff that got me hooked - any fool could get a hit from that stuff.

TL;DR

If 100% freebase was available in boots for 25p, it would probably save me from destroying myself with IV cocaine hcl.

Fwiw, most crack I ever smoked never hit the spot.

NSFW:
I remember the 1st time I discovered the stuff.
Wanting to purify my cocaine hydrochloride. The 1st step involved making base. I was too keen and took an 1/8th to a local old skool dealer.

I knew if anyone could cook crack it'd be him.

After rocking the 1/8th up I remember not being able to wait until I got some hydrochloric acid so I could follow LeJunks steps from the purification thread on here.

I took the bag and got a hammer to smash the hard rock into a powder. (the next step).

A day went by and I realized how hard it was gonna be to get some hydrochloric acid, so I decided to try a bit to smoke.

I was with a youngish girl at the time (I must of been 24, she was 18 ) and we both thought it'd be fun to smoke some.

I knew it wasn't a different drug or anything. It just burned better than cocaine salt.

After the 1st pipe I felt like I'd discovered the best thing since sliced bread.
It was awesome.

The girl I was with didn't get much of a look in, haha. (I gave her a few hits but smoked the rest myself).
I did pay 175 quid for it, so meh.

As the following years went by I would try cooking crack every time I purchased some blow.

I learned that a serious amount of technique was required to get a proper hit from almost all the base I ever smoked. (unless you were lucky enough to get the stuff that cooked into something resembling rock solid rice cake).
That was the stuff that got me hooked - any fool could get a hit from that stuff.

TL;DR

If 100% freebase was available in boots for 25p, it would probably save me from destroying myself with IV cocaine hcl.

Now now that's excessive, 25p is way too cheap, should be 75p for the Tesco Value, 2.80 for the one from Waitrose.

Have a good day darlin'.<3

My younguns off to a new college today. She was a bit nervous but strode on in there love her.

I had about a weeks stint with crack. The first smoke I couldn't tell what the fuss was all about. It just left me feeling empty and a bit nervy. I persevered though and loved it. It feels like such a clean high but its just so bloody moorish.
The bloke I was with was utterly shackled by it ( and the brown)..He was out all day every day thieving to support his habit and was utterly emaciated and grey... so I detached myself from him and the crack thank fuck. Nice though...

Last edited: