• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

European Crack Cocaine Thread

TBH mate, what you don't know can't hurt you. Think long and hard before starting down that rocky road. It's very steep and usually only goes one way.

Smoking isn't really that much worse than snorting imo. I always use a big water bottle with foil and a pen cut to bits for the stem with ash on top. I've never had much luck smoking crack in a weed pipe just straight through the gauze

I've snorted loads and never found it habit forming, can always leave it in the weekend. As with mephedrone, used to love it but would always stop on a Sunday because of work responsibilities.

Meph is more fiendish and harsher on my body than crack imo but large amounts of sniffed coke also leave me feeling terrible. I've 2 pipes left and calling it a day on this session, poor self control lol.

TBH me and the missus used the meph for sex, I've heard crack / freebase is as good or better

I tried to upload via anonmgur pics of the flake the crack and the pipe but it wouldn't work.

I'd say cracks as good as meph for sex so is meth regular coke isn't always the best for it.

I never found crack to be any good for sex at all. OK, you get an intense urge to have sex for maybe 10 minutes, then that's soon overshadowed by the intense desire for another rock...

I agree with you on the regular coke, makes me horny but too anxious and then I get introverted

thanks for having a try with the pics mate

Suppose that's the problem when the high is so short, at least with meph you can go 30mins to an hour with out feeling the need to redose

I never found crack to be any good for sex at all. OK, you get an intense urge to have sex for maybe 10 minutes, then that's soon overshadowed by the intense desire for another rock...

Have you smoked much of it mate or just tried it and it's not your bag ?

Have you smoked much of it mate or just tried it and it's not your bag ?

I've spent in excess of 30 grand on it mate, but tbh the majority of it was shit. Crack is a dealers' dream product in as much as the worse it is, the more they sell. Retiredfromthegame has the right idea. He's getting good product, washing it up himself and setting limits on his use. But it doesn't work like that for most people. Bad crack is prevalent, and that's what most people get. The problem is that even bad crack gives enough of a taste of what good crack has to offer so that you will sell your fuckin soul just chasing that hit (even though you know you will never catch it). In contrast, good crack is almost TOO good. It's overwhelming, it's scary, it's satisfying (to a point).

In short, it's not really my bag. I love smoking substances, but coke is one substance I would rather snort...

Sorry retiredfromthegame, you musta been starting your binge just as I was sleeping mine off, but lets face it, the best conversations never happened during a crack session!

I agree wholeheartedly with Fubar though Clattered, it's a mug's game (or whatever similar words to that effect he used), though snorting just isn't my bag either. I have no idea how good coke is by snorting it..it does nothing for me..I'd rather wash it up every time & then I know EXACTLY how good it is, but at the end of the day, once you 'get' the appeal & enjoy it, it's the best way of haemorrhaging money and soul pretty rapido. This crack whore highly recommends avoiding at all costs

Crack is utterly pointless for sex imo. Never known anybody who uses it for nobbing. Way too short-acting and fiendish. It just gives you a lush rush followed by a few minutes of talking shite ten to the dozen and then straight back to the pipe for another. There's neither the time nor the urge to be getting frisky really. Too busy being Billy Big Potatoes and banging on about the joys of smoking crack. That's my observation of myself and others during over a decade of full-on crack addiction anyway.

It is a mugs game I spent 30k on it last year alone at one point 3 grams a day. Now I was 11 months off it and been dabbling again. Bought a quarter and I've smoked about 5 grams of it turning it to base. Ultra good stuff bellringer every time from 75-100mg but money is flying down the drain too quick with cocaine these days.

Alreet retired from game. Nice to see ya back. Still feisty as ever I see ?. What game you retired from you ain't be selling that Lilly white ass have you......and you know I'm taking the piss. Following your posts and knowin a little about your good self my advice from the BL and mate perspective - SLOW DOWN brother you don't want to turn that clock back after such hard work. I'm sure your practising moderation but be careful man don't want to see you go down that path. Hope all worked out re family.

Sadly not brother just happen to have a couple of close mates who do. Guy gave me the quarter last night and I've got a gram of powder and one of crack left! Ridiculous after this no more til Xmas it's just such nice stuff consistently lately hard to avoid.

Probably going to take the advice here and leave it alone for now, stick to mephedrone for when I get chance for a night on the sesh.
Curiosity may get the better of me one day though.

Probably going to take the advice here and leave it alone for now, stick to mephedrone for when I get chance for a night on the sesh.
Curiosity may get the better of me one day though.

Probably for the best - just have a pipe if someone offers you one (it'll be measly!) & don't waste your own money ;)

My mate cooked up 1.1g of Coke with ammonia and reclaimed .79/8, this is 60/g stuff, so I got a gram and it was lovely, is that a good result for crack but they were saying it was, it's was .8. didn't try the stuff ss it doesn't seem like my cup of tea and rarely do I do Coke unless it's pure pure stuff which has been makin the rounds here

Last edited: