European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

It's Friday ....but don't tell Beccy

35ly18.jpg

527019_10152083366865468_393812700_n.jpg

I'm too skint to go out, it's ten dollars a pint here, fuck. 15 dollars for a six pack of 375ml cans. Let's not even talk about the rest. I'm gonna go to the swimming pool and tire myself.

Gunna be a good one, got some 25C-NBOME coming in the post and a free house at my Dads (moved back home whilst doing a masters, my god is it the life)

Gunna have a fire and a BBQ to celebrate a good mates birthday and trip balls :D

Gunna be a good one, got some 25C-NBOME coming in the post and a free house at my Dads (moved back home whilst doing a masters, my god is it the life)

Gunna have a fire and a BBQ to celebrate a good mates birthday and trip balls :D

That sounds lovely, I'm jealous!

Rave on tonight gonah be loads of different stuff playing. High as fuck already so hoping to have a trip later. :sus: have a good weekend all!

That does sound rather splendid!!

Quiet one for me. Visiting Swindon (boyfriend's parents live there) and preparing for a conference I'm speaking at next week. Sigh. Really in need of a sesh to balance out all this grown-up-ness! I've been getting into a proper domestic routine lately, even been eyeing up vacuum cleaners and kitchen bins ffs ;)

Luckily there's a festival and a big gabba night in Sept and quite a fee dirty raves and a debauched trip to Manchester planned for Oct. Phew :D <3

I do, got my nan's old Hoover but it's crap - smells of dog and has barely any suction. I've got long, thick hair which seems to fall out at an alarming rate and snarly it up too, plus I had a *cough* beanbag explosion recently so my flat is covered in little polystyrene balls :|

I don't have a kitchen bin though, which is pretty bad, just using binbags at the mo. Not ideal! We've seen a slinky aluminium one we want, £20 in Wilkos.. but do I really want to spend £20 on a bin?? :(

Twenty quid on a kitchen bin? 8(

I take it the ones that they always have outside the pound shops don't fit your interior design vision?

Another decent Techno night on tonight, so the family will be there. Been looking forward to it all week. Recovering tomorrow, and the lady is back on Sunday, thank god.

Have a nice weekend all!

I'm too skint to go out, it's ten dollars a pint here, fuck. 15 dollars for a six pack of 375ml cans. Let's not even talk about the rest. I'm gonna go to the swimming pool and tire myself.

Nah fuck it I'll get beers anyway. Fuck swimming

Love how quickly you changed your mind. :D

You arrived in Aus then? Get used to expensive booze, scandalous over there! Get used to the goon as quick as possible. Bundaberg rum was about $60 a bottle or more when I was there, can buy it here for £12 in Tesco.

I don't have a kitchen bin though, which is pretty bad, just using binbags at the mo. Not ideal! We've seen a slinky aluminium one we want, £20 in Wilkos.. but do I really want to spend £20 on a bin?? :(

That's actually cheap for bins, I remember I went looking for one and was horrified to find they were all costing £70+ for aluminium style ones and £30-£40 for shitty wee plastic ones. Couldn't fucking believe it.

You gave serious consideration to the aesthetics of a bin? :\

Or were you just looking for a particularly sturdy one?

Fucking hell, bin chat.. you should all be ashamed. Especially spade.

Quiet weekend for me hopefully get some weed later on watch a couple movies and eat the extra chinese I got last night.

Next weekend is where it's at :D

Those tall metal bins (I've got one) can be expensive, but there are some cheaper ones.

They're all clones of the original design made popular by Brabantia (sp?) ... depends on how many litres you want 30/50/70 etc ...

Good Brabantia ones are about £50+ ... they're sturdier than the clones and better quality metal and peddle etc ...

I got mine from Poundstretcher though .. not for a pound obviously but a bargain at £15 ... it's 50ltrs but had a dint in the side .. was £24 originally.

There's a plastic insert with a handle you just pull out and then take it to your wheely bin and empty it straight in ... or you can do what posh peeps do and buy the specific size liners to go with em. I'm not posh tho ;p

They're great cause they're easy to wash out and keep clean and whatnot.

Anyway, I believe this posts just lost me 50 rock n roll points so I'll leave it there

well ... here actually ----> Brabantia bins at john Lewis

----------------

Re friday plans. I await the special delivery of a very sexy jiffy bag in the morning. Can't wait. Might be a productive and stimmy day hopefully

B&Q do reasonably-priced clones of the Brabantia ones too. I've had one for about five years and it's in good shape. Mind you I throw most of my rubbish out of the window.

OK can't believe I'm joining in the bin chat.... but

There's a plastic insert with a handle you just pull out and then take it to your wheely bin and empty it straight in ...

don't you use bin liners at all? I'd have thought it (and the wheely bin) would get minging.

I don't like using excess placcy liners for anything. minging wise the wheely bins alright generally. used to pay for those cleaner geezers to clean it once a month for 3.75 but now they do it every 6 months. i generally flush anything non clogging down the loo (foodwise) ... I occasionally use carriers to wrap stuff in the bin though but rarely

someone say something rock n roll now kthnx