• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

It's Friday ....but don't tell Beccy

Just remember the likes of Spade and parttime though in their mid-to-late 20's have never has a relationship - they haven't a fucking clue.

Nonsense. You pished again?

GlasgowE, are you joint financing this ridiculous wedding or is it coming out of your back burner? ;) I bet your Mrs didn't have to chip in for your ecto sessions.

Cheers for the messages! I reckon it will be a class day- looking forward to Italy .

It's joint financed.

She didnt chip in- All parties should be BYOE ( bring your own ectos) !

I'm off to ma bed. One of the reasons I spend less time on here is the time difference.

^
Agree and congratulations GlasgowE :) That's great news for you 2, you're both delighted and that's what's important.

Just remember the likes of Spade and parttime though in their mid-to-late 20's have never has a relationship - they haven't a fucking clue.

Agree to both. Good luck to you GE! :)

I like how me & Spade get pelters for mocking the silly amounts of money spent on a wedding, apparently because we've "never been in a relationship" (dunno about Spade, but I've never felt the need to publicise things like that on BL - an open forum that nosey cunts can read) so we must not know. EclipseDesign, SHM, Marmalade & ColtDan (& probably a few more) on the other hand...

Edit - That reads like we've never been in a relationship lol. Fuck it. I'll come out right now. Me & Spade have been going out for years.

800px-Waaah%2521.jpg

[edit]
you both have to hammer your points across with a mallet and make it uber personal tho ... under the thumb blah blah blah .. which is a bit of a leap from 'I don't like marriage, it's too expensive etc etc .. '

You two sound like you both just need a wee cuddle and some smoochy woochy kisses from a sweet smelling lady who adores you tbh ;p ... give it a try, you might like it!

Last edited:
Parttime Crackhead, Fulltime Alone

13zsuau.jpg

That's got to be the shittest pic i've ever 'made' to date, and that's saying something lol =D I hope you appreciate the effort PTCH

you're normally good at them.

wow, that was painful to type ;)

what's with the yellow ears?

I've never had to draw a floppy eared hat on a forever alone picture before :(. The yellow is PTCH's hair. Or maybe someone pissed in his hat and it's dribbling out of the edge, I dunno.

it's hair? wait, that's a stock image though, yes? the face and stuff? ... you just had to draw the grey lines and added the yellow* it seems

Keep pratce etc etc

* it's Spade's splooge more like, not hair

it's hair? wait, that's a stock image though, yes? the face and stuff? ... you just had to draw the grey lines and added the yellow* it seems

No, no, he clearly drew the whole thing. I've never seen that face before.

Points for effort MSB, but blonde hair? C'mon to fuck.

Kepp pratce tho, keep pratce.

I will keep pratce :)

(I use a left handed mouse and i'm right handed if anyone wondered just how I managed to get that "I have zero artistic talent" look)

Is Something Awful still on the go does anyone know? Used to love that place. funny as fuck and full of very witty stuff. photoshop heaven. Pretty much where all the clever geeks used to hang out until mass migration to 4chan in about 2003-5. Was about the only forum of that ilk that people were actually prepared to pay to join, which was virtually an unheard of practice around that time too.

[edit]

we need an EADD MSpaint thread

you and Spade owe him £50 each, so now he can afford to buy a shit tons of drugs for next week and have another week off :D