• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

It's Friday ....but don't tell Beccy

Nothing, Kenny?

I've made the official stance clear not once, but twice (refer to my posts for clarification), and everyone had more or less moved on and let it lie. Which is what I recommend you do now.

Sorry, but if it's drama and recriminations you want then it just isn't going to happen tonight.

Topic - Friday (and the rest of the weekend). Nothing else.

Okay? :)

I actually tried to resurrect the thread a couple of pages back myself, didn't mean to stir shit up sorry.

fuck.. that was an unexpectedly crazy weekend. went to a secret party on friday ended up at an afterparty and taking acid even though i was on a comedown, was interesting to say the least. took far too many blues when i got home on saturday afternoon and was too much of a zombie to leave in art work for an exhibition, took some dexamphet to give me the enegy i need for this exhibition.. shit im late!

... Here there's been selling talk(or scamming or whatever I don't know what happened and I honestly don't give a shit) for pages and pages yet nothing.

Agree... is there a reason to keep this thread alive? Delete it. It's packed full of negativity, bitchiness and open references to sourcing and scamming :\
It's only a weekly Friday thread after all, no harm reduction or vital info on here.

Last edited:
But... IT'S THE FRIDAY THREAD!

& it's quite funny.

On-topic - I went to see some shite bands last night. No idea what any of them were called but they were all pretty pish. One dick shouting down a megaphone. Couldn't even hear the cunt coz he didn't do it into a mic & his megaphone didn't seem to work. Some stupid bird prancing about doing what looked like slo-mo river dance while attempting to sing as the two male guitarists in her stupid band seemed to be attempting & failing to get feedback from the amps (basically just about rubbing their guitars off the amps lol) while the female guitarist just looked fat & raging. Still had a good night tho, managed to get thoroughly steamboats & chinged up even though I only spent about £15 over the full night.

Brutal hangover now. No valium. Need food.

Been a strange weekend. I ate 3 Bacon Double Cheeseburgers on friday night and then proceeded to pass out on GBL, then saturday morning brought a fountain of RCs and I got my hands on some nice gems :)

I've got a BK about a 3 minute walk from my flat!! :D

I'd be an even fatter bastard than I already am if BK was that close. I want a fucking bucket of Burger King chips. BBQ dips. Hunners ae burgers. Onion rings. The fucking lot man. Gie's it. I'm half-tempted to go a mission & get some but I think I'll just get tore into the fridge instead, better be something good in it or heads will roll.

lol, nah, not yet, although i'm wondering when it's due since I did all that meph and other stims, eat all the shit all the time and dont work out or anything but still am somehow perfectly trim! :D

It's packed full of negativity, bitchiness and open references to sourcing and scamming. no harm reduction or vital info on here.

Welcome to EADD. :D

Been a strange weekend. I ate 3 Bacon Double Cheeseburgers on friday night and then proceeded to pass out on GBL, then saturday morning brought a fountain of RCs and I got my hands on some nice gems :)

Triple dropping the bacon double cheeses eh Mugz, some dunt I bet.

lol, nah, not yet, although i'm wondering when it's due since I did all that meph and other stims, eat all the shit all the time and dont work out or anything but still am somehow perfectly trim! :D

You do loads of stims and meph and are wondering why you're not fat? :\

You've probably got aids.

:D

I don't believe in marriage.
Same but when our kids started school the teachers will only call you by their surname so I was Mrs______. We decided we might as well go to the register office and get me the same surname as the kids officially. It gives you more rights as well.

We'd been together 12 years at that point. In fact, typing this I've just realised it's our 20th wedding anniversary next month. We don't really celebrate it cos it's how long we've been together that counts not how long we've had a piece of paper. We do use it as an excuse to get right royally fucked though.

Also, I think weddings are the biggest waste of money going. I hope my kids elope to get married. I'd rather give them the money to buy a house.

Average cost of a wedding in the UK is something like £22k these days isn't it? Madness!

Aye it's over £20,000. The last 2 weddings I went to I know definitely were more than £20k, my mate took out massive loans to finance his. Stupid cunt, being in debt for most of your life for one day.

Average cost of a wedding in the UK is something like £22k these days isn't it? Madness!
Yep, it's ridiculous. Especially as half the guests will be there just cos they share a bit of DNA with you, not cos you particularly like them.