• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

It's Friday ....but don't tell Beccy

parttie crackhead said:
Re Bluelight dealing with this kind of thing. They do. If someone tries to sell you drugs you should report them to a mod, then they'll get banned.

Yup. Don't hesitate to report it, and the offending peddlar will be wiped off the face of BL.

The whole buying/selling drugs in the first place thing is against the rules. Not just when someone gets ripped off.

Exactly. And that's a major reason that we don't allow ANY sourcing - to protect people from getting ripped off.

So I think we've just about covered it with those two quotes - now back to the topic: Friday please, eh? :)

Anyone fancy a pint, a stroll by the river and maybe a low-rent fumble?

I should clarify, contrary to the post that Sam just quoted...

2053312676_14639ce3e2.jpg

Has EADD gone mad? Last night we had Kate openly talking about seemingly getting ripped off by Rockstar, today we've got half a dozen other people who appear to have been ripped off, why not just put up a massive stickie thread at the top titled ATTENTION POLICE LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE BUYING AND SELLING DRUGS HERE. I thought you didn't talk about shit like that on here?

Anyone who recently tried to buy MDA (I assume that's what it was because it's been mentioned a few times) from Rockstar must be an absolute twat considering he's not only a liability but it's well known that he's ripped folk off before. You only got yourself to blame and you deserve it for being so stupid tbh. I'd rather throw my money away than send any to him.

Spade, I agree with a lot of what you're saying. Which is always a slightly-unsettling feeling.

We've been over it now though - buying and selling drugs is strictly against the rules of both EADD and Bluelight, but unfortunately some people will find ways to solicit business / con people, usually by PM.

In such cases, report the fuckers. This will ensure that they're banned straight away and the site can serve its intended purpose. Without people reporting such instances its impossible for us to police PMs, which are of course private.

And anyway, get to fuck - you've gone and fucking well brought it up again after we'd got back on topic! :D

So... Friday. Again.

It had to be said off topic or not. ;)

Like anyones going to report the fact that someone is selling them drugs that they want. And if they report them after they got ripped off then surely they have to get banned themselves as they were attempting to buy drugs....which isn't allowed. :\

rave n house party last night, crazy amount of booze, 6-apb, coke or whatever it was, weed, 1 hours sleep, rough as fuck. was a right mess ended up twisted. popped a vallie might chill tonight

Spade - that's for senior staff to decide on, ultimately.

What's done is done though, it's lost in the mists of time, the stuff of lousy and regrettable legend. We're not going to make retrospective judgments and we can only try our damnedest to prevent it happening again.

Fancy a game of darts, Spade?

It's the weekend after all. People do stuff at the weekend. And put it in this thread. Ain't that grand?

What's done is done though, it's lost in the mists of time, the stuff of lousy and regrettable legend. We're not going to make retrospective judgments and we can only try our damnedest to prevent it happening again.

Can we chop his hands off and make him drag a big ball and chain round.?

Okay there's one thing I don't get, if somebody on the RC thread even dares mention vendors, the posts get deleted and there are threats from the mod of closing the thread and banning people. Here there's been selling talk(or scamming or whatever I don't know what happened and I honestly don't give a shit) for pages and pages yet nothing.

Okay there's one thing I don't get, if somebody on the RC thread even dares mention vendors, the posts get deleted and there are threats from the mod of closing the thread and banning people. Here there's been selling talk(or scamming or whatever I don't know what happened and I honestly don't give a shit) for pages and pages yet nothing.

I think the main point here is there taking someones integrity to task

Nothing, Kenny?

I've made the official stance clear not once, but twice (refer to my posts for clarification), and everyone had more or less moved on and let it lie. Which is what I recommend you do now.

Sorry, but if it's drama and recriminations you want then it just isn't going to happen tonight.

Topic - Friday (and the rest of the weekend). Nothing else.

Okay? :)