• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

It's Friday ....but don't tell Beccy

I'm sure it was a good day, weddings are usually great fun, but for £10k I'd be wanting more than one day of entertainment and years worth of debt afterwards.

Fuck the debt. What about all the inevitable regret and bitterness a few years down the line?

I would never have got married but she proposed to me,and after 8 years or whatever it was together I didn't feel in a position to say no =D

How emasculating. Are you a phaggot or sumthin? :sus: ;)

I'm sure it was a good day, weddings are usually great fun, but for £10k I'd be wanting more than one day of entertainment and years worth of debt afterwards.

I'm not in debt, and I wouldn't get into debt for a wedding.

I have to say my current 18 year relationship feels completely invalidated to the tune of the extra 20k we have in the bank.

Thanks guys.

Now that I know how ridiculously priced weddings are I am pretty determined to try & ruin the next one I'm at. Think about that, spunking £20k on one day then some fat drunken arsehole face plants your wedding cake before calling your new wife a cunt.

Anyone getting married soon? Sling us an invite, eh? ;)

Fuck the debt. What about all the inevitable regret and bitterness a few years down the line?

True. :D

How emasculating. Are you a phaggot or sumthin? :sus: ;)

I'm not in debt, and I wouldn't get into debt for a wedding.

Fair enough, I agree not worth it.

I am pretty determined to try & ruin the next one I'm at. Think about that, spunking £20k on one day then some fat drunken arsehole face plants your wedding cake before calling your new wife a cunt.

=D

Now that I know how ridiculously priced weddings are I am pretty determined to try & ruin the next one I'm at. Think about that, spunking £20k on one day then some fat drunken arsehole face plants your wedding cake before calling your new wife a cunt.

Lol!

fuck all that expensive wedding rubbish, crazy amount of money

Of all the people getting down on marriage I think SHM is the only legitimate one here. I think the rest of you will crack like MM. I bet PTCH even has a secret account set up just waiting for that special lady.

likewise, when my mum n dad got married then shortly after he smacked her, cheated on her and couldnt be assed with me, never paid child support, and now when i see him in pubs hes follows me around trying to blag drinks off me, the cunt. and most other people i know who get married it seems to go tits up within a year

I'd marry a bitch. If she picked up the tab.

Dan - Marriage turns men into cunts. My dad's bailed on two families now lol. He's no daft.

My dad instilled me with an anti marriage mindset from a very young age.

Aye my dad has much the same attitude to marriage now that he's divorced. I've never been keen on the idea anyway.

You think there's a special someone for Spade MSB?

Remarkable.

Indeed

ginger-girl.jpg

Jesus Christ MailMonkey, take that picture of your Mrs down!!! Looks like someone has sprayed her with diarrhea.