• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

It's Friday ....but don't tell Beccy

If you watch wedding shows like "Don't Tell The Bride" then you can get a bit of info about haggling and stuff, although, I have to wonder if somethiing to do with their lower prices is to do with the free advertising that they'd be getting on the BBC

My wedding was 8-10k. It would have only been more if we'd had the reception at one of the pricier hotels, but we found a well nice restaurant which was good. The biggest rip off of the lot is being expected to spend the equivalent of 1-2 months salary on a fucking engagement ring! Who in their right mind would save an entire year to buy a sparkly ring? I'm glad my wife's got common sense and doesn't expect a ring costing as much as the wedding.

Question to be asked is why the fuck are you watching wedding shows Mugz? :D

10k is still a lot of cash MSB, do you think it was worth that cost?

when I was engaged...

Hahaha, you're a fucking madman Mugz!

Weddings are fucking stupid. As are crazy priced engagement rings. Fuck a bitch if she ever thinks I'm paying for shite like that. Get tae.

In other news, I've found a pizza to eat. It's called a "Sloppy Giuseppe", which I found quite amusing. Sounds fucking bogging "I'm going to have a right Sloppy Giuseppe for dinner!" Sounds like an Italian pervert. Looks tasty though. T-10 minutes till scran time. STARVING!!!!

Just realised I fell asleep before watching The Thick Of It last night. Yaaas! Something good to watch today. I also skinned a joint when I came home that I forgot to smoke. Happy fucking days. Fuck you hangover, diediedie.

Well I was a few years ago now, not anymore, but I still remembers them :(

Did you find it in the wardrobe PTCH?

Well I was a few years ago now, not anymore, but I still remembers them

Should think yourself lucky you don't have to watch such shit tele anymore Mugz. And on the plus side you're not getting married and saving £10k! Bonus!

^ Exactly. Get some chedadrone or someshit in to celebrate your freedom.

Wardrobe pizza lol. That still makes me laugh.

I still don't know if it was mine or not, the bank records indicate that I stole the pizza before placing it in my wardrobe and then removing and putting in the fridge and then removing again and eating.

10k is still a lot of cash MSB, do you think it was worth that cost?

Yeah it was a good day. If I was working in the admin job I was in before I would never have spent that amount though. Putting all that stuff together like feeding 100 people a 3 course meal, dress, car, church, honeymoon suite for the night, suits etc. would be hard to do to any kind of standard for less than 5-10k. It's all a pretty big con of an industry. Normal things instantly leap to almost twice value once you insert the word 'wedding' in front of it.

Yeah it was a good day. If I was working in the admin job I was in before I would never have spent that amount though. Putting all that stuff together like feeding 100 people a 3 course meal, dress, car, church, honeymoon suite for the night, suits etc. would be hard to do to any kind of standard for less than 5-10k. It's all a pretty big con of an industry. Normal things instantly leap to almost twice value once you insert the word 'wedding' in front of it.

I'd rather elope and have a 10K honeymoon, and a couple nice rings.

Think I might venture out into the world in a bit for the first time this weekend and get some food in me, probably another coupler doubler cheeseburgers as that is the king of the day

I'm sure it was a good day, weddings are usually great fun, but for £10k I'd be wanting more than one day of entertainment and years worth of debt afterwards.

Our wedding was well under 2k.

registry office, no engagement rings, silver wedding rings, just a nice frock and shoes for me wife...

meal in a restaurant for close family and friends, only about 30 people, then had a disco in a local pub with a garden in the evening for every fucker...was good mashup.

I would never have got married but she proposed to me,and after 8 years or whatever it was together I didn't feel in a position to say no =D

Aye it's over £20,000. The last 2 weddings I went to I know definitely were more than £20k, my mate took out massive loans to finance his. Stupid cunt, being in debt for most of your life for one day.
Oh no! Could have used it for a deposit on a property, or to pay off some of his mortgage if he has already one! Hope at least he and his wife enjoyed it :)