• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2012-2013 NFL Prediction Thread

Before last week I could have said I think the 49ers would be in the SB with a straight face, now........ they have a chance but I wouldnt say they are the favorites.

If I had to predict right now I'd say its probably gonna be the Broncos and the Packers, however I also wouldn't mind a pats/9ers rematch.

If they were the #1 seed id be scared, as the 5... not so much.

tb @ atl
nyj @ buf
bal @ cin
chi @ det
hou @ ind
car @ no
phi @ nyg
cle @ pit
jac @ ten
kc @ den
gb @ min
mia @ ne
oak @ sd
stl @ sea
ari @ sf
dal @ was

tb @ atl
nyj @ buf
bal @ cin
chi @ det
hou @ ind
car @ no
phi @ nyg
cle @ pit
jac @ ten
kc @ den
gb @ min
mia @ ne
oak @ sd
stl @ sea
ari @ sf
dal @ was

stl@socks

rams win they end season 5-0-1 in the west
socks win, they go unbeaten at home
with this kinda drama, pretty sure this game is on TNT

stl@socks

rams win they end season 5-0-1 in the west
socks win, they go unbeaten at home
with this kinda drama, pretty sure this game is on TNT
4-1-1. a win and a half against sf and a win against seattle is pretty good. losses to miami and the jets have to suck...

see you in the playoffs next year :)

alasdair

don't forget they came back from 17 down to beat washington in week 2

give this regime it's first off season and watch shit get real

rams ended the season tied for #1 in sacks

also, #1 in penalties

Week 17 Results

MikeOekiM 13-3
ArCi 12-4
suburu 11-5
Kenickie 12-4
One Thousand Words 10-6
alasdairm 11-5
tommyboy 10-6

Overall

MikeOekiM (166-72) = 0.697
suburu (162-77) = 0.677
ArCi (129-63) = 0.671
neveroddoreven (135-70) = 0.658
alasdairm (156-85 ) = 0.647
Busty St. Clare (163-92) = 0.639
3,4-dihydroxyphen (82-47) = 0.636
Chickenscratch (101-60) = 0.627
Kenickie (162-99) = 0.620
Care (55-36) = 0.604
China Rider (142-95 ) = 0.599
Tommyboy (132-92) = 0.589
Pander Bear (60-43) = 0.582
axl blaze (26-21) = 0.553
shimazu (52-50) = 0.509
DrinksWithEvil (5-10) = 0.333
One Thousand Words (20-12) = 0.625

Mike wins, finishes with a solid 13-3. Congrats man, hope ya made some dough from some of those picks.

i meant to start making some bets but just never got around to it.

i started doing this last years playoff prediction and won that too so alasdairm should hook me up with some awesome custom title under my name like Master Michael or something like that.

Busty St. Clare (163-92) = 0.639 + One Thousand Words (20-12) = 0.625= 183-104

;)

deal-with-it-11186.jpg

Lol no.. you do realize there is still 5 games left?
Don't be surprised when the Steelers end up facing the Patriots in the AFC championship.
this still makes me smile :)

alasdair

Like I said before, you latch onto that steelers hatred like a pitbul.

Fuck the Steelers. I'm still bitter that they ruined the Cardinals only chance at ever winning a Super Bowl. That shit was like being a Pats fan in 07 and 11, only you don't have 3 recent Super Bowl victories to fall back on. Just the bitter disappointment of wasting Kurt Warner's last years.

Playoff predictions:

Texans vs. Patriots -- Pats. No way Matt Schaub can score enough points to win. Even if their defense plays lights out and limits the Pats to 2 TDs and a couple field goals I don't think Houston wins this one.

Seahawks vs. Falcons -- Seahawks. Everything about this game is bad news for the Falcons. They have weak run defense, Seattle has an outstanding running offense. Their strength is in their passing, Seattle has an outstanding secondary. Atlanta's one advantage is home field, but I don't think that's gonna be enough against a superior team.

Ravens vs. Broncos -- Broncos, but it's gonna be close. I actually picked the Ravens to lose last week against the Colts but they changed my mind. If that defense keeps it up anything can happen. I still like Denver in this game because Peyton is on one of those "fuck you" streaks and I see him pulling out some heroic shit.

Packers vs. 49ers -- Packers. Rationally, I want to pick San Francisco. They have had a lot of big games this year and have showed up for all of them. The only big game they lost was away at Seattle (who are undefeated at home and statistically the best team in the league). But the football fan in me wants to see a Seahawks/Packers championship game and since I'm not putting down money, fuck it. Packers it is.

i meant to start making some bets but just never got around to it.

i started doing this last years playoff prediction and won that too so alasdairm should hook me up with some awesome custom title under my name like Master Michael or something like that.

these mofos over at Words get fucking "Pimp Daddy" under their name if they win a poetry comp. and all i get is some pat on the back? alasdair pls

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/652925-The-OFFICIAL-Bluelight-Gangster-Rap-Competition

please don't compare S&G to that toilet. I didn't get a title last year, either. :-\

Just put something in your location field.

im just joking around.

i was bored last night and thought it was hilarious that u could win the custom title "Pimp Daddy"