oak@mia
dal@sea
was@stl
nyj@pit
ten@sd
det@sf
den@atl

Last edited:
Meant to get in on this but been on holiday, missing one weeks alright yeh? Here's me week 2 picks:

chi@gb
tb@nyg
no@car
ari@ne
min@ind
bal@phi
kc@buf
cle@cin
hou@jac
oak@mia
dal@sea
was@stl
nyj@pit
ten@sd
det@sf
den@atl

Last edited:
tb@nyg
no@car
ari@ne
min@ind
bal@phi
kc@buf
cle@cin
hou@jac
oak@mia
dal@sea
was@stl
nyj@pit
ten@sd
det@sf
den@atl
chi@gb

alasdair

Last edited:
chi@gb
tb@nyg
no@car
ari@ne
min@ind
bal@phi
kc@buf
cle@cin
hou@jac
oak@mia
dal@sea
was@stl
nyj@pit
ten@sd
det@sf
den@atl

Last edited:
im going bold this week

actually its not really that bold, Ive just seen enough of the Redskins over the years to know thats not a bandwagon you want to jump on at any point in time

same thing with the Cowboys

Last edited:
chi&gb
tb@nyg
no@car
ari@ne
min@ind
bal@phi
kc@buf
cle@cin
hou@jac
oak@mia
dal@sea
was@stl
nyj@pit
ten@sd
det@sf
den@atl

i won 7 games last week

i feel like i was taken advantage of on purpose

care, don't fuck with me just cause niners are my newest least favorite team, bro

they were cute last year now they are full blown transsexually unattractive

rams beat redskins by double digits, they always play well vs the skins

Last edited:
My bad guys I guess the list I was looking at only had sundays games. Fixed in the original post.

tb@nyg
no@car
ari@ne
min@ind
bal@phi
kc@buf
cle@cin
hou@jac
oak@mia
dal@sea
was@stl
nyj@pit
ten@sd
det@sf
den@atl
chi@gb

I was 11-4 last week, unless we are counting a missed pick as a loss. I just want my half game lead! ;)

Denver @ Atlanta feels like the hardest game I've ever chosen. I don't want to read too much into Denver having a good week 1 against a great team, and the ESPN hype makes me averse to them. Still, I think they disappoint throughout the season (unless they play a weak schedule), despite a stout defense. Early playoff exit team that beats down on crappy teams, gets beaten down by elite teams (Pitt posibly being an exception, although they getting old and retired in the "Burgh), and flips a coin versus other low-seed early playoff exit teams like Atlanta. Fuck it, I'm going with Denver. I might switch it tomorrow.

I dont understand how people arent sold on the Broncos. Demaryius Thomas is going to have one of the best years of his career and their defense is pretty solid. And their schedule is pretty manageable

care, don't fuck with me just cause niners are my newest least favorite team, bro

they were cute last year now they are full blown transsexually unattractive

rams beat redskins by double digits, they always play well vs the skins

Having the 49ers be your new least favorite team is setting yourself up for heartbreak.

Last edited:
I dont understand how people arent sold on the Broncos. Demaryius Thomas is going to have one of the best years of his career and their defense is pretty solid. And their schedule is pretty manageable
imo they have a pretty brutal schedule, but should still mange to win 9-11, if manning goes does they could get into trouble, but with that D should still be able to compete regardless

i think both thomas and decker each have 10+ TD

hopefully decker has 15

wouldn't be surprised to see tamme have close to 10 tds as well

denver is my dad's favorite team and by default my favorite afc team, i wish them well

chi@gb
tb@nyg
no@car
ari@ne
min@ind
bal@phi
kc@buf
cle@cin
hou@jac
oak@mia
dal@sea
was@stl
nyj@pit
ten@sd
det@sf
den@atl

tb@nyg
no@car
ari@ne
min@ind
bal@phi
kc@buf
cle@cin
hou@jac
oak@mia
dal@sea
was@stl
nyj@pit
ten@sd
det@sf
den@atl
chi@gb

I was on the fence about who to pick in their game this week, but went with the Broncos since I think that they can manage the clock well to keep Atlantas offense of the field enough to keep their score down. Also the last I remember of Atlanta was their loss to the Giants in which they looked horrible.

I'll remember Atlanta's last two playoff exits when it comes time to lose another first round playoff game again— until then, I'm going to evaluate them on their merit and past history of winning football games. I too can see it going either way, but only a fool is "sold" on denver after seeing 60 minutes of tape.

tb@nyg
no@car
ari@ne
min@ind
bal@phi
kc@buf
cle@cin
hou@jac
oak@mia
dal@sea
was@stl
nyj@pit