• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

ativan and beer

privatestock1988

Bluelighter
u guys think i would be alright with taking a .5 of lorazepam while on a 40 of privatestock and a 16 oz of mikes harder lemonade. i got a decent tollerance to alcohol but not much a tollerance to benzos. the most benzos i have ever had is 1mg at a time. ive drank on a .5 before and didnt have any problems but im on more alcohol now and i dont wanna blackout and do stupid shit.

i just popped one i should be fine i think im just typing this cause im buzzin on alcohol

Last edited by a moderator:
you would be fine even at 1 mg esp. if thats all the beer you got

I love the combination of benzos and alcohol lately i've been mixing them at higher doses than you mentioned safely. I wouldn't go over 2mg, but than again i don't drink as much as you do

yeah it was kinda fun last night i ended up getting super tired after some euphoria and falling asleep.

yeah it was kinda fun last night i ended up getting super tired after some euphoria and falling asleep.

Im glad you woke up. All dont.
It slows down breathing causing respritory distress then failure...all while fast asleep. Please be careful.

As a Paramedic, Ive had to help zip up body bags from this combo a few times. usually in young people.

yeah i know its dangerous i only took a .5 and wasnt very drunk. anyway its a stupid combo of drugs i dont find it to be that much fun ill stick to one or the other from now on.

^Probably a good plan. :) Benzos and alcohol is a slippery slope because it usually leads to blackouts, and, has others have mentioned, is a combination best avoided if you can.