• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MT-45 (1-cyclohexyl-4-(1,2-diphenylethyl)piperazine)

I did not try it because I don't have access to it right now. Mostly looking for common stuff that it will dissolve in like alcohol, vinegar, baking soda. Stuff like that. I just didn't want to waste anymore product trying to see what it dissolves in so I was wonder if anybody knew. I do have some PEG but it already has etizolam dissolved in it so I don't really want an etizolam mt-45 mixture.

This is my first trip report/post ever. If i did something wrong please give me a tip about it. thanks :) hope you guys can get some info from this because there isnt much online about mt-45. In my past experiences ive tried codiene/promethazine, oxycodone, vicodin and tramadol. Personally the pills were alright but the syrup was great. Id put the mt-45 in the same category as the pills but just as good if not better

70 mg oral & 15 mg nasal

T-0: took one 35mg pill. didn't really know what to expect so i started low. I thought it would come up pretty quickly so i just sat around waiting.

T-1h: didn't feel anything so i took another 35mg pill. Was starting to get worried about not feeling anything so i took a bong rip.

T-1:30: Still didnt feel anything so i did a line of 15 mg. Didnt really burn too much. just tasted pretty bad. it took some time for the taste to leave. I thought for sure it was going to hit me after i snorted it. again, surprisingly nothing much happened. went on a long walk with my friend.

T-2:30: just got back with some food and out of no where i start feeling a wave of drowsiness. 10 min later i start feeling a little more drowsy. then i knew i was going up from there. I slowly started to feel that heavy drag throughout my body. everything felt slightly dizzy when i got up and started walking around the room. when i stood up, it felt like it really kicked it. I didn't feel a sense of euphoria, just the body high.

T-5h Started feeling full effect. started to feel slight euphoria but that body high was still pretty strong. opiate itch wasnt bad at all but deff there. horrible short term memory and very zoney. Things were slightly more funnier.

T-9:30 Started to feel a come down

T-10:30 pretty sure i came down all the way

Last edited:
Not impressed with this compound. Took 125mg last evening and had a slight body high. This morning I took 150mg and don't notice it besides the fact it does seem to help with some pain. I got bruised ribs and I feel a lot better physically. I doubt I'll get more of this. It's pretty boring.

I got higher from Tramadol and subs.

Soooo...mixed reviews on this one? Is this an actual opioid or something like kratom that just behaves like one in the body? Any ideas about how toxic it might be to the heart/other organs? Not interested in another propoxyphene :\

I've pretty much concluded this compound is crap. By itself it's rather boring. Smoking some weed helps. I also took some somas. Overall it's more of an enhancer. I dunno. Have anyone else dosed higher than 150mg at once? I'm wondering if I'm underdosing.

I've pretty much concluded this compound is crap. By itself it's rather boring. Smoking some weed helps. I also took some somas. Overall it's more of an enhancer. I dunno. Have anyone else dosed higher than 150mg at once? I'm wondering if I'm underdosing.

From what I've seen there's a small threshold where it's quite euphoric and then past that you get sick. I haven't done this myself though.

Ok, so it's been 12 hours and I've consumed 500mg over the course of the day...FINALLY I feel good. Still a crap compound IMHO.

Smoked a good amount a weed and ate more somas. I really look at this compound more like an enhancer. Alone it's really boring.

UPDATE: Took 215mg this morning and feel very good. I have about 50mg left for lunch. I'd consider buying more of this stuff now that I've found the right dose.

UPDATE 2: I'm high as shit! Nice and itchy.

Lastly, be careful. Just because 200mg+ is what is needed for me to get high doesn't mean it is for you. Start low and move up.

Three weeks ago I went through 2.5g Tramadol HCL within 3 days. I did the same with ONE gram of MT-45. I'm feeling symptoms of WD. Been taking benzos and somas along with beer to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if it's absorption issues that's causing these massive doses and no effects at half the dose of a euphoric dose.

It reminds me of something like DPT, where you will barely feel an amount, double the dose and its a fullblown trip.

So i got a couple grams of this, for a non-opiate tolerant person a dose should be around 50-75mg right?

This drug is not a full agonist people. It is agonist-antagonist.

You are not going to get full blown euphoria out of this. Think Subutex...

This is good for maintenance and fighting withdrawal...

Use this for when you want to get off opiates or keep a stable dosage.

There is very little recreation in this substance.

Enjoy it for what it is and not what you want it to be.

Please keep the reports coming!

Also very interesting to know if it causes any toxicity, as we know even Demerol is toxic when used long term as it produces a toxic metabolite, and Demerol is from the same class.

To be honest 'atypical' opioids are ok if you consider Demerol which hits multiple receptors.

Experiences during minor withdrawals

Tested it out as I was going into Heroin withdrawal last week. Nothing too serious, just a short binge for 3 and a half days.

1) First day of no heroin, tried to get high with MT-45.

+0 - Began with 50mg oral
+1 - topped up with another 50mg. Felt something but it just wasn't enough to satisfy.
+2 - Topped up with 80mg oral. A bit of nausea, but easily suppressed.
+2.30 - Got impatient and redosed another 60mg.

Started feeling quite sedated, and quite good. At times I felt a bit zoned out. Didn't really want to do anything much, but felt fine just looking around doing nothing or reading.
Body high wasn't bad at all really although it lacked the supremely comfortable feeling of other opioids.

I began to feel quite tired, not in the usual sense I get with heroin and others though; actually sleepy.
I'd been redosing since +2.30 just whenever I felt the need. All up i'd guess it was around 300-400mg over about 6 hours. Got quite disorientated and walked like I was drunk. My brother commented that I looked really wasted.
I head for the couch, thinking I need to sleep. Once I lie down I almost immediately fall asleep and wake up 2 hours later feeling some residual effects, mostly tired and zoned out. Quite comfortable now though compared to the peak.

Sleep that night was easy and withdrawals non existent apart from a slight runny nose in the morning. Took it easy the rest of the day considering the day before. Avoided withdrawal nearly all day.

Woke up several times during the night, realised I was in withdrawal (minor but still unpleasant). Very dehydrated, restless, but physically it wasn't too bad. Just annoying.

2) Second test of MT-45. Had work early that morning. Feeling quite unpleasant, hot and cold, dry retching. Realised my pupils were huge.

T+0 - Took 75mg orally, had a coffee and head off to work.
T+1.30 - Finally, relief. Came on quite strong about 1.30 in; this has quite a delayed onset. It was very nice to be out of withdrawal at work. Easy to work due to being half zoned out, still capable of functioning at near 90%, but working or being at work seemed to affect me less, reminiscent of dissociatives.
T+ 3.30 - Actually started to enjoy work just as I was finishing, had quite a lot more energy compared to the start of the day (had some food eventually as well). Felt much better considering the night before.

Redosed several times more throughout the day. A bit more conservatively than when I passed out and acted drunk.

-----
tl:dr : Overall, for getting high - not so great. I have a minor tolerance and I found the high to be ok. Bit of relaxation, sedation and body high. Could go well with weed. Would I buy it again? Not for the price.

For (minor) withdrawals - Amazing considering its availability and legality (grey area). Took away almost all symptoms of withdrawal.

Best to take one larger dose at once I think, re-dosing doesn't seem as effective. Snorting I couldn't really comment much on as I took it orally as well.

Hope I shed some light on this, would be nice to see more reports on this one though. Keep em coming!

Could MT-45 be like methadone in the sense that most opioid users do not find it recreational in comparison to oxy/hydro/h?

I think people are looking for an euphoric oxy type high and are let down, just as you would if you took methadone instead of euphoria you get a lot more sedation (opioid sedation none theless), some people really love it while some people really hate it!

I have had 'atyptical' opioids like tramadol, tapentadol, demerol, kratom (plant).

Does it compare with those opioids or more with methadone?

This stuff sucks balls. I'd rather some tramadol. More noddy.

RC opi's are trash and a waste of time and risk of death (fent analogs)

I really enjoyed this CD at home, having been on low dose pharmayahuasca on a hot sunny afternoon in the park, it was early evening and I vaped a breakthrough dose of DMT, enabling my first truly amazing experience of CEVs. My more recent studies on DMT have involved bird noises in gardens and relative silence in my bed but I really love this album and recommend it to users of psychedelics :)

I had the most blissful ketamine/mt45 experience today, I had gotten off from working the night shift and wanted to take a psychedelic but didn't really have the energy...I decided instead, to research a sample of some mt-45, a novel opioid/piperazine kind of research chemical. I weighed 45mg of mt45, capped it and swallowed on empty stomach and normal habitual cannabis consumption. I am completely naive of opioid tolerance.

T:0030 I notice myself scratching my head and realize I am comfortable in my fav leather chair.
T:0130 seems equivalent to taking 10mg hydrocodone, with maybe some tramadol like agonist/antagonist feelings
T:0200 I get bored with the opiate lazies and realize I'm tired from working the night shift, but not really sleepy...I remember I have some racemic ketamine hcl and I shovel myself up 75mg for an IM injection...lower than my normal khole dose because I am alone, and I expect it to be potentiated by the mt 45.
T:0230 I clean my house and light candles before I administer ketamine. I pull up the "what music would you all recommend for different PDs" thread and sync up the bluetooth headphones.
T:0245 Bliss. Hues of pink and orange. This minimalist music has a way of easing the ketamine experience, taking away any kind of anxiety or fear. My mind is completely free to wander. I feel like I am floating in the clouds. I think I may have found my sweet spot for dosage. Right on the edge of a K-Hole. I can close my eyes and be traveling at the speed of light, have an idea, and then open my eyes back up to scribble down notes. I see the Law of Karma as it plays out at the moment of death, how a lifetime of Karma will flash before your eyes at the moment of death, determining your fate of reincarnation. I am the sleek blue paint on a supersonic fighterjet (subconscious imagery from playing Battlefield 4 that day Im sure). Most of all I am comfortable. Nausea comes as usual if I move around too much on ketamine.
T:0330 I seamlessly doze off to sleep, and have the most blissful dreams although I don't remember them.

Remarks: +++ I nailed the dosages for both compounds. I was too tired for a proper psychedelic, so I chose a lazy psychedelic instead and it was perfect. Don't think im gonna be repeating this frequently because of past problems with opiate habituation, but I must say this was one of the best experiences ive had. Unique...comfortable after a long night of work. IM is really the only way to go for ketamine, I will try to find this range, right before the K-Hoe again where I can be lucid and transcendental in the same sitting. Amazing

Last edited:
In what way do you mean 'dangerous'? Combining opiates is (IME) usually done by 'afficionados' (5% ) and 'need to take as much as I can acquire' (95% ). The latter can be dangerous insofar as it's a type of behavior closer to other wreckless behaviors w/ drugs, but no, there's no basic, 'expounding' contraindications (like, benzos+ opiates) from mixing these (understanding of course that tramadol isn't a true opiate and carries a risk profile that includes things classical opiates generally do not)

Last edited by a moderator: