• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MT-45 (1-cyclohexyl-4-(1,2-diphenylethyl)piperazine)

DirtyMexican

Bluelighter
Help... So says the lost little boy.

Any ideas of the mechanism of action for MT-45? onset, stufff... and stufff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MT-45
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/gquery?term=mt-45

Related reading:

piperazine opioids

Come ol God's of BL knowledge and brain storm.

MT45, MT-45, IC-6, 1-cyclohexyl-4-(1,2-diphenylethyl)piperazine

CAS#41537-67-1
CAS#52694-55-0 [for (S) enantiomer]

MT-45_structure.png

Last edited by a moderator:
seen this just became avalible on preorder also interested in dosage and such

Yes, I want just safe discussion as well. I am not putting this up to piss on a mod or ask for dosage reaction while posting or anything like that.

Just like to hear info.

I did an allerty test at under 1mg...not none to be vaped. Horrid tates. Then did two 5mg lines and felt something but not really anything worthy mentiong. Doses 3 33.3 lines last night about 10 mins apart. Feft good but pretty disssassiated. Also a bit trippy, Not sure I'm a daily stim user so I'm not a good baseline study.

I did an allerty test at under 1mg...not none to be vaped. Horrid tates. Then did two 5mg lines and felt something but not really anything worthy mentiong. Doses 3 33.3 lines last night about 10 mins apart. Feft good but pretty disssassiated. Also a bit trippy, Not sure I'm a daily stim user so I'm not a good baseline study.

What is your prior experiences with opiates or stims?

As in what compounds and dosages and feels from those associated to this?

Things with piperazine rings in them generally like to taste terrible

Some of the derivatives are mixed opioid receptor antagonists, so this might not be as fun as wikipedia makes it out to be

It's worth noting that many wiki pages are edited by vendors, though a quick look makes me think it will be a fairly "promiscuous" compound with a long half life (barring potential metabolism).

I was provided a sample of this, but have not tested fully. here is my initial impressions:

Physical Qualities: fluffy soft powder, very loose and lightly sticks to itself. Anyone who has dealt with 2C-X will see a very strong resemblence. Taste is terribly bitter, similar to xanax (or worse even). Not a dense compound, and 300mg takes up more then twice the volume of most crystalline powders (ie: mxe, nbome, 4fa, etc)

Scent: I managed to waft powder up my nostril during a scent test (maybe 1-3mg), and was hit by terrible burn and drip. Possibly as bad as a 2C-X burn. Actual odor is fairly light, somewhat of a vauge chemical smell that i cant really tie to any other compounds or items. Not strong or offensive, but very much present when the bag is open in close vicinity.

Taste: After handling, ~7mg was accidentally ingested from my unwashed fingertips. No real effects were detected by 2hrs later except what could easily be considered placebo. Based on it being roughly 80% the activity of morphine, this is not surprising, and its expected that 25mg would be needed to pass placebo/threshold symptoms.

Isomer isolation will be interesting.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/962421

The analgesic activity of (+/-)-1-cycylohexyl-4-(1,2-diphenylethyl)-piperazine (MT-45) was comparable to that of morphine. The activity of the S(+)-isomer was 1.14 to 1.97 times in mice and 1.00 and 1.23 times in rats as potent as MT-45, and 18.3 to 61.6 times as potent as the R(--)isomer, which was approximately comparable to that of Spa.

What would one expect from the R(--) isomer?

heres my input:

T+0 : ingest between 20-30mg (scale has poor response at low weights). Its roughly 3X what was taken in the prior, unremarkable test.
T+50min : nothing of note yet
T+1hr, 30min : Still nothing worth making note of.
T+2hr, 20min : I think ive been feeling threshold effects for about half an hour, but only very minor. Not strong enough to really describe any particular aspects.
T+3-6hrs : (see below general comments). fell asleep around 3am (T+6hr)

well i think ~25mg was threshold. there were moments i thought there was something there, but it wasnt remarkable.

i also ended up having some weird gut noises and rumblings around the 4.5hr mark. not painful or anything, but something wonky going on. slight itchyness (or enjoyment of scratching) and insomnia were also present for at least another hour.

No, it's a research chemical.

And judging by that other thread, it's crap. May even be intentionally crap (because vendors know what would happen if they actually made a good RC opioid)

No, it's a research chemical.

And judging by that other thread, it's crap. May even be intentionally crap (because vendors know what would happen if they actually made a good RC opioid)

Judging by the other thread, only two people have tried it and they both barely tried threshhold doses if they weren't just placebo, sadly. I await further human testing.

I got to try this substance earlier this week. When I took the powder out I noticed it looked just like the powder from 2cx chems just like I had read in the other thread. After an allergy test I snorted 50mgs total; I started with 30mgs and waited 15-20 mins and did the other 20mgs due to the burn bothering me. I started to feel it 10-15 mins after the first dosage.The peak lasted about 2 1/2-3 hours. It was allot better than I expected. It was a pleasant distinctive opioid high. It wasn't very intense but still worth while. I do have opiate tolerance due to having to take them daily for chronic pain; so that dosage would of been somewhat stronger for a non-tolerant person. Overall I liked it and the only negative effects were the god awful burn that was worse than the 2cx chems.

Last edited:
Apparently this is very dissociative in addition to being a mu opioid agonist.

^thanks for adding :)

would you compare it to any specific opiates over others?