• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MT-45 (1-cyclohexyl-4-(1,2-diphenylethyl)piperazine)

Perhaps more attempts at vaping would get to the bottom of MT-45

Tamarinds, it's so nice to see you here! And I agree that vaping is the way to go with this chemical as far as I can tell.

It's ironic and sad that I should be posting here. I don't even enjoy opiates and I expect that there are hundreds, maybe thousands, of experienced opiate users who have tried MT-45. But since very few of them got around to posting their accounts here, it looks like mine is needed.

I received my material from a highly reputable vendor who is particularly careful to have his products tested for purity and identity by a third party. It came as a fluffy white powder with a strong bitter taste. It dissolves poorly in cold water but can be dissolved up to maybe 5% concentration in boiling water. This poor solubility and the salt form being a dihydrochloride, which is especially acidic, made me reluctant to try my usual route of intramuscular injection. Insufflation seemed to be a poor choice because of burning, poor absorption and bitter drip lasting for days. Oral dosing was convenient but not very effective, giving a "maybe threshold" at up to 30 mg.

The first active dose tested was 50 mg converted to base and vaped. The conversion was conventional - mixing the hot solution with a boiled solution of sodium bicarbonate and evaporating the toluene extract of this mixture in the bulb pipe with a stream of air. A previous test of trying to vaporize the salt directly gave no effects, apparently because the salt decomposes before it can vaporize. The base seems to vaporize cleanly, though it takes some heat, and gives immediate effects. The main effect is a quietness of mind which peaks during the first hour and tails for the next eight or so, and is very similar to the effect from AH-7921. Other effects include incoordination - a tendency to stagger while walking - for the first ten minutes, which was a surprise. When this passes there is strong sedation which doesn't seem to promote sleep, but this sedation passes after another ten minutes or so. The following hours there is a strange mixture of simultaneous peace and irritation. I find myself doing things more slowly and carefully than usual but also find myself more easily irritated and frustrated. When laying in bed during this period I also find that there are occasional muscle twitches like those from qualones. I don't remember these problems from AH-7921 and, despite the reports claiming that MT-45 is better than AH-7921, I would prefer the latter, which seems to also have twice the potency. Another benefit of the AH-7921 as far as vaping the base is that it seems to solidify, so it could be converted to base and easily handled, while the MT-45 base seems to remain liquid at least for a while. Also, it was possible to get some effect from vaporizing AH-7921 even as the salt, though some potency was lost. As far as which would be more "fun" I can't say since neither was really any fun, and the only use for me seems to be in treating pain, cough or stimulant side effects. At least I can confirm that MT-45 is an effective antitussive.

On another occasion I tried 80 mg of MT-45 salt as the solution rectally. I expected this to be a full dose and was surprised to find "maybe threshold" effects over the following hour. This was supplemented by 30 mg converted to base and vaped, which gave full effects.

^Decided to get a g. I've heard so many mixed reports about activity of MT-45, but I found it for a decent price, so hopefully it turns out to produce some worthwhile effects. I doubt I'll get much out of anyways. I got quite the opiate habit, among others as well.

AH-7921 turned out to be a let down and the cost per dose ratio was far from pratical. Though one day I stupidly IV'ed 130mg of it, knowing the solution solidifies after heat is removed, leaving my main right cubital completely destroyed, which has yet to heal 7 months later. extremely stupid of me, but unfortunately the rush was quite lovely. leading me to finish off the rest via IV. Aye, I can become reckless junky at times.

Harper, have you tried any other roa? What was the duration of 75mg orally?

^Though one day I stupidly IV'ed 130mg of it, knowing the solution solidifies after heat is removed, leaving my main right cubital completely destroyed, which has yet to heal 7 months later. extremely stupid of me, but unfortunately the rush was quite lovely. leading me to finish off the rest via IV.

Im going to pretend I didn't actually read that, for both of us, okay?

You're going to be dead real soon kid.
Injecting shit you knew was going to hop back out of solution.
Its weird, because I heard a vendor tell me this same story,

Nice chatting with you kid.

kind of interested in this one, but after fighting opiate addiction for so long probably shouldn't be. Any more reports?

I give this chemical a 0/10

It provide no pain relief nor euphoria, its sticky and hard to handle and it taste terrible.

I tried smoking 50mg on alluminium foil, not much happen beside a little feeling of not being 100% clean.
I tried snorting 10mg, couldnt do more because of the taste.
I tried 50mg orally dissolved in alcohol and produced the same little feeling as smoking.

In all case the chemical taste is terrible and remain for a long time and everything I drink or eat taste bad.

Im not sure if an higher dose would do better result but I had better result from eating a quarter cup of poppy seeds.

Dont come around these parts often anymore but I figured I'd pop in since I have a bit of experience with this chemical.

I have a pretty standard opiate tolerance, I do 60-120 mg of oxycodone a day for reference. 100 mg of mt-45 was pretty similar to 10-15 mg of methadone for me. 150 at once is nice. Got a pretty decent nod actually, and especially once I combined it with oxy. I think you guys are right about the SERT activity though, I did upwards of 300 mg one night and was hung over the next day feeling akin to how I feel the day after MDMA, something no opiate has done to me before.

I suspect this chemical has a half life similar to methadone.

I have tried smoking it, the taste is something like burnt rubber gloves and the dentist office. Truly putrid shit. Couldn't smoke more then 5 mg before my gag reflexes dictated that I would not be using that route of administration.

Does anybody have any information regarding IV?

How "opioid-like" is this compound? Is there respiratory depression? Pupil constriction? Euphoria?

I plan on ordering a couple grams of this compound in the next week or so. I used to have quite the opiate tolerance and if moe.ron gets good reactions from this being on 60-120mg of oxy a day I'd like to think I will find some value from this. I plan to start with 100-150mg oral ROA. Will post my research findings.

How "opioid-like" is this compound? Is there respiratory depression? Pupil constriction? Euphoria?
Clearly it will contain all of these properties and did for me. Everyone seems to be pretty subjective about it though, to me it felt like a more bland long lasting opi that didn't have to much use, though at the time I wasn't in pain so it could be a different story now. This compound is afterall an opioid and i'm nearly positive there's atleast minimal binding data to support it hits the mU receptor somewhat and that. The only thing is, is that most people believe it to be one of the dirty ones that probably has affinity for multiple receptors that may or may not be wanted....

Things like euphoria will be a bit subjective but the real of thumb for this and AH is that while they can produce euphoria its nowhere near the league of the traditional opi's and it can be hard to pin down.

It definitely is opiate like, but if I had some oxycodone, I would much rather that. Around 50 mgs of MT-45 seemed roughly equal to 10-15 mgs oxycodone or a small glass of tea. I haven't gotten a chance to venture much higher yet. There did seem to be mild lingering effects the next day, not a hangover type feeling more that it was still mildly active but not enough to prevent me from work or anything else. Don't put this anywhere near your nose, you will regret it without any doubt. 2c-b seems to burn much less. All my trials were oral. As for euphoria, I never seems to get much off of opiates in general. Not with with the old OC-80's, maybe a little bit with poppy tea (best opiate around if done right in my opinion). Breathing felt a little heavier but no real respiratory depression and I did not look for or notice any pupil constriction.

So the question now for me is do I order MT-45 or Tramadol Hcl? Recreation wise. Already am aware MT-45 is more costly. Thanks for the feedback.

So the question now for me is do I order MT-45 or Tramadol Hcl? Recreation wise. Already am aware MT-45 is more costly. Thanks for the feedback.

I doubt you react the way I do to tramadol, so most likely go for the MT-45. However if tramadol is extremely powerful for you like it is for me, go for it. I have no experience with the MT-45.

I doubt you react the way I do to tramadol, so most likely go for the MT-45. However if tramadol is extremely powerful for you like it is for me, go for it. I have no experience with the MT-45.

I went with Tramadol as I have had good experiences when used a couple of times a week followed by a break. I still want to try MT-45 though as it sounds like it could have some positive effects opi users like. I keep coming back to this thread hoping for more reports as I'm not entirely "sold" on this compound just yet.

I snorted around 20mg of MT-45 and found the high to be very pleasant. I don't have any opiate tolerance at the moment. I noticed pupil constriction, dulled sensation to pain and a mild amount of euphoria as well. Pretty good stuff so far. I don't know what everyone is talking about the burn though, for me it didn't burn one bit but the taste wasn't that great, though still not the worst chemical I've ever tasted.

Had 75mg of this orally with no opiate tolerance, can't really say I felt anything. Other than some very slight nausea.

Are you sure you have MT-45? Because the taste is so lingering and unbearable I HAVE to cap this stuff up.
I would definitely not insufflate it, I have heard reports of having nasty drips for more than a week!

Speaking of MT-45, I dosed 45mg the other day and then a couple hours later took 55mg and then just like the first time I took too much I got too high and had to vomit.
I was fine after vomiting though, just sucked feeling like shit for like an hour leading up to the vomiting :(

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I got real MT-45. My source is pretty legit and has many good reviews from other people. Don't get me wrong though, the taste is pretty bad and does linger for a while but to me it's bearable. No burn at all when snorted though, so I'm not really sure what people are talking about there. It's like snorting flour, doesn't burn one bit. (Not that I've snorted flour but the batch I have is flour like consistency)

90mg's oral, followed by 40mg's 45 min later with a moderate stomach content, pretty bitter, felt very mellow, good nod. took 45 min to kick. Like Kratom but with minor itch. Def legit.

Anyone know what this stuff will dissolve in? I tried dissolving it in water with heat but it wouldn't dissolve. Anyone know if it will dissolve in vinegar or ethanol?