• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MT-45 (1-cyclohexyl-4-(1,2-diphenylethyl)piperazine)

I'm just concerned because they both have serotonergic effects and I don't want to get serotonin syndrome if there is some sort of interaction.

Does MT-45 release serotonin?

I was thinking about dosing this instead of the tram one day if that would be an option. I'm addicted to tramadol so I need to take some everyday or I feel shitty, I'm down to 200mgs a day at the moment. I was even thinking about using the MT-45 to help me get off the tramadol completely and maybe take that for a week instead. Decreasing the dose everyday until I am opiod free again. I've been alternating between all types off drugs lately and haven't been getting pain relief unless i use very high doses of heroin. It's time for a tolerance break.

Pretty much I just wanna be sure I can make a smooth transition from tramadol to MT-45.
I've had serotonin syndrome in the past and I'm deathly afraid of it happening again. Which is the main reason I'm so concerned.

wrt to it's 5ht and sert kA affinities, I'm clueless (i imaginme most of the literature is) But i bet someone'll give good conjecture soon enough; that's still tenuous and hardly a 'itz alllll good' for what you're asking.
----
[SORRY! I double-checked my post and somehow didn't edit appropriately; post was meant to've had "tramadol is not only dangerous (@high dosages) as opiates can be, but is a 'unique' [semi-synthetic]opiate that has other effects than the 'true' opiates. In recreational/higher-dosage cases, the primary 'unique' concern is seizures on too-high dosages."
I've only used <1g doses of tramadol, but cannot say i've ever used another opiate simultaneously. Sry for confusion :/ ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I waited 24 hours after dosing the tramadol before administration and everything's gone well.

Took 100mgs at 9:45am and felt first alerts within 45-50 minutes, mostly felt like a dissociative but was pretty mild.

Decided to weigh out another 75mgs and swallowed the second gel-cap at 11am.

I'm starting to feel really good now, subtle but warm euphoria. The opiod effects are definitely beginning to show themselves, not as in your face as the classics but is enjoyable nonetheless. In my opinion this compound isn't a complete failure so far, its still early on in my first trial but I am enjoying myself. Seems to work well for pain, my headache has been dulled a bit. I'll let you all know how everything turns out after the whole experience is over, considering how gradual this come up has been I figure that I'm probably not even at the peak yet. Starting to feel a bit stimulated, breathing slowly and deeply feels nice. Mildly trippy mentally but I haven't been getting much closed or open eye visuals, who knows maybe the dissociative aspect will increase more as the day progresses.

Very first post on bluelight. Won't be my last. Just wanted to give my initial two cents on this substance. I'll give another report in the next few days after I try it some more.

My opiate tolerance is zero currently. I have been clean of opiates except for the occasional tab for 4 years. I spent two years in an Oxycodone fueled rage. I received a sample today from a personally trusted vendor. My personal favorite method of administration is insufflation, so Iweighted out 15mg and railed it. It was quite bitter. The drip was nasty and there was decent burn, but nothing intolerable as I am very used to putting all manner of substances into my sinuses. A little post insuff sniffing, snorting, and drinking to help manage the drip and burn. After 5 minutes, I wasn't really bothered with the drip or burn. After about 20 minutes, I was feeling it. I was getting numb, most noticeably my lips. I experienced a decent body high and a decent spat of "Holy shit, this stuff works, I feel great" for about an hour ten or twenty minutes. I definitely wants to try this again when I get home tonight to see what the possibilities are. I will probably insuff again, as the burn was tolerable to me, but again, I am very used to dealing with drip and burn from various substances. I will report back.

I think people should look at this more like Methoxetamine and less like Heroine.

have some verified pure mt-45 wondering if anyone has plugged this stuff? seems no one has, anyone with any info please let me know before i guinea pig it

plugging after dissolving in water does not work - shit is not water soluble however 75mg oral provides a nice nauseating itchy buzz reminiscent of morphine its kind of nice actually bit of dissociative feeling but not enough that i cant focus. Wish i could just IV it but dont want to risk it.

Last edited:
I ordered a half gram of MT-45 and will update with my findings once they arrive..

I'm really interested in this compound because I do love opiates. I have researched opium, oxycodone, hydrocodone, codeine, dilaudid and morphine(my favorite.)

Bahamut, if your looking for most similar to tramadol so you get a smooth transition i have to say without a doubt tapentadol is the closest and it too releases seratonin.

Friend with no opi tolerance gel capsule 100mg said was very nice.

He is about same size of me 5'10" 145lbs, but I have higher opi tolerance. Parachuted with toilet paper 150mg to not much more than a mellow buzz about an hour and a half after ingestion. After about 4 hours after onset parachuted 200mg more via t/p method and after 45min actual have a decent buzz. Added some smoked cannabis for obvious reasons. Feels good like an opi but lacking euphoria or that good deep opi feeling. Not bad but way too expensive for what it is... maybe good to avoid w/d but not much recreation in my opinion.

P/s I insufflated my allergy dose and holy shit did it burn and clog up my nostril for hours. Highly don't recommended ha..

ONE LOVE

Last edited:
dis is the shit very nice, much better than ah7921 add alittle bit of mxe and doc and your in heaven i tell yaaa

I've tried MT-45 on several occasions and have very little to no opiate tolerance, 45mg produces almost no effect, some relaxation/pain relief was felt as well as itchiness. 60mg produce some euphora and relaxation. 75mg caused mild nausea and a nice mild euphoria with quite a bit of itchiness. 90mg was too much for me, I felt like shit within 1.5hrs and scratched myself up, there was a pretty good nod and nice euphoria, the high was okay but the nausea and itchiness sucked. It seems to last over 12hrs, especially in higher doses.

Over all MT-45 is not a very good opiate, any prescription opiate is far better. This is also nothing like MXE in my opinion, but it's also not comparable in morphine for dose or effects.

its like methadone just more disociating and less opiate feeling. just as i like it ! this shoud defenetly be made a stash of

Nausea seems to be the common factor. I tried it last year (as did some friends) and oral, snorted or IV - nausea. The junkies said that they would rather rattle than suffer the side-effects of MT-45. It's only being sold as an RC because it's cheap to make - they are all cheap to make. The fentanyl analogues no doubt came from a plain fentanyl production line; they just used a different compound for the last step to get the 2 & 4 carbon amides.

I kno i have used both mt-45 and ah-7921 but at the time of doing my experiment with both even taking together i was on a shit ton of oxy legally prescribed 120 30mg Roxie's a month so i can not really tell if i felt anything from both or if it was all the oxy ,but i have just moved and I'm in the proses of looking for another pain management doc and I'm about to run out of oxy before i find another doc. which of the 2 mt-45 and ah-7921 has the most opiate like effects such as the body warmth and euphoria. I know I did reviews on both but I'm sorry because i don't really think my reviews are accurate because i was really doing quite a bit of oxy at the same time.

So what has the warmth and euphoria more in your opinion MT-45 or AH-7921 ? If you had to choose.

Maybe a lot of people are disappointed by it because it is so hydrophobic like many synthetic cannabinoids, and for oral use it ought to be dissolved in an oil like say olive oil? Without that, results seem to be unpredictable / unreliable with the cannabinoids and even with oil effects can really vary, apparently depending on stomach contents among other things.

If your a big AH user then note that the ACMD are looking into it right now so if you got a habit from it, you need something else be it cold turkey, self-scheduled reduction or go see a doctor who will likely put you on methadone. For my money, DF118s (dihydrocodeine) is great for reduction. Pity it's so overlooked, it used to be a standard treatment. Get below 20mg/day methadone & witch to 2-4 DFs thrice daily....

I'm surprised this isn't more popular. 50mg snorted , although it burns like a mother fucker for 10 minutes, gets me high as hell and I can just nod off in my bed and feel amazing .

Mind you I'm not opiate dependent and my only opiate experiences include codeine, poppyseed tea, oxy, percs, 1 fentanyl patch, ah-7921 and now this. But I have to say, this is just as good as percs or oxy was for me IMO, and I think I like it more then ah-7921 as well. Definetly better then cwe codeine or poppyseed tea.