Bluelight

Thread: MT-45 (1-cyclohexyl-4-(1,2-diphenylethyl)piperazine)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Residing in the residue of the contexture.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaya View Post
    How "opioid-like" is this compound? Is there respiratory depression? Pupil constriction? Euphoria?
    Clearly it will contain all of these properties and did for me. Everyone seems to be pretty subjective about it though, to me it felt like a more bland long lasting opi that didn't have to much use, though at the time I wasn't in pain so it could be a different story now. This compound is afterall an opioid and i'm nearly positive there's atleast minimal binding data to support it hits the mU receptor somewhat and that. The only thing is, is that most people believe it to be one of the dirty ones that probably has affinity for multiple receptors that may or may not be wanted....

Things like euphoria will be a bit subjective but the real of thumb for this and AH is that while they can produce euphoria its nowhere near the league of the traditional opi's and it can be hard to pin down.

2. Collapse Details

It definitely is opiate like, but if I had some oxycodone, I would much rather that. Around 50 mgs of MT-45 seemed roughly equal to 10-15 mgs oxycodone or a small glass of tea. I haven't gotten a chance to venture much higher yet. There did seem to be mild lingering effects the next day, not a hangover type feeling more that it was still mildly active but not enough to prevent me from work or anything else. Don't put this anywhere near your nose, you will regret it without any doubt. 2c-b seems to burn much less. All my trials were oral. As for euphoria, I never seems to get much off of opiates in general. Not with with the old OC-80's, maybe a little bit with poppy tea (best opiate around if done right in my opinion). Breathing felt a little heavier but no real respiratory depression and I did not look for or notice any pupil constriction.

3. Collapse Details

So the question now for me is do I order MT-45 or Tramadol Hcl? Recreation wise. Already am aware MT-45 is more costly. Thanks for the feedback.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ThaDudeAbides View Post
    So the question now for me is do I order MT-45 or Tramadol Hcl? Recreation wise. Already am aware MT-45 is more costly. Thanks for the feedback.
    I doubt you react the way I do to tramadol, so most likely go for the MT-45. However if tramadol is extremely powerful for you like it is for me, go for it. I have no experience with the MT-45.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bloodshed344 View Post
    I doubt you react the way I do to tramadol, so most likely go for the MT-45. However if tramadol is extremely powerful for you like it is for me, go for it. I have no experience with the MT-45.
    I went with Tramadol as I have had good experiences when used a couple of times a week followed by a break. I still want to try MT-45 though as it sounds like it could have some positive effects opi users like. I keep coming back to this thread hoping for more reports as I'm not entirely "sold" on this compound just yet.

6. Collapse Details

35mg of very pure MT-45 Dihydrochloride taken in a capsule alongside with 250mg of Chelated Magnesium and copious amounts of bud, I feel good.
    All my back pain and arthritis pain disappeared, again

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I snorted around 20mg of MT-45 and found the high to be very pleasant. I don't have any opiate tolerance at the moment. I noticed pupil constriction, dulled sensation to pain and a mild amount of euphoria as well. Pretty good stuff so far. I don't know what everyone is talking about the burn though, for me it didn't burn one bit but the taste wasn't that great, though still not the worst chemical I've ever tasted.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny7822 View Post
    I snorted around 20mg of MT-45 and found the high to be very pleasant. I don't have any opiate tolerance at the moment. I noticed pupil constriction, dulled sensation to pain and a mild amount of euphoria as well. Pretty good stuff so far. I don't know what everyone is talking about the burn though, for me it didn't burn one bit but the taste wasn't that great, though still not the worst chemical I've ever tasted.
    Are you sure you have MT-45? Because the taste is so lingering and unbearable I HAVE to cap this stuff up.
    I would definitely not insufflate it, I have heard reports of having nasty drips for more than a week!

Speaking of MT-45, I dosed 45mg the other day and then a couple hours later took 55mg and then just like the first time I took too much I got too high and had to vomit.
    I was fine after vomiting though, just sucked feeling like shit for like an hour leading up to the vomiting

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Had 75mg of this orally with no opiate tolerance, can't really say I felt anything. Other than some very slight nausea.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by danharper01 View Post
    Are you sure you have MT-45? Because the taste is so lingering and unbearable I HAVE to cap this stuff up.
    I would definitely not insufflate it, I have heard reports of having nasty drips for more than a week!

Speaking of MT-45, I dosed 45mg the other day and then a couple hours later took 55mg and then just like the first time I took too much I got too high and had to vomit.
    I was fine after vomiting though, just sucked feeling like shit for like an hour leading up to the vomiting
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I got real MT-45. My source is pretty legit and has many good reviews from other people. Don't get me wrong though, the taste is pretty bad and does linger for a while but to me it's bearable. No burn at all when snorted though, so I'm not really sure what people are talking about there. It's like snorting flour, doesn't burn one bit. (Not that I've snorted flour but the batch I have is flour like consistency)

11. Collapse Details

90mg's oral, followed by 40mg's 45 min later with a moderate stomach content, pretty bitter, felt very mellow, good nod. took 45 min to kick. Like Kratom but with minor itch. Def legit.

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Anyone know what this stuff will dissolve in? I tried dissolving it in water with heat but it wouldn't dissolve. Anyone know if it will dissolve in vinegar or ethanol?

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny7822 View Post
    Anyone know what this stuff will dissolve in? I tried dissolving it in water with heat but it wouldn't dissolve. Anyone know if it will dissolve in vinegar or ethanol?
    Did you try PEG?

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I did not try it because I don't have access to it right now. Mostly looking for common stuff that it will dissolve in like alcohol, vinegar, baking soda. Stuff like that. I just didn't want to waste anymore product trying to see what it dissolves in so I was wonder if anybody knew. I do have some PEG but it already has etizolam dissolved in it so I don't really want an etizolam mt-45 mixture.

15. Collapse Details

This is my first trip report/post ever. If i did something wrong please give me a tip about it. thanks hope you guys can get some info from this because there isnt much online about mt-45. In my past experiences ive tried codiene/promethazine, oxycodone, vicodin and tramadol. Personally the pills were alright but the syrup was great. Id put the mt-45 in the same category as the pills but just as good if not better

70 mg oral & 15 mg nasal

T-0: took one 35mg pill. didn't really know what to expect so i started low. I thought it would come up pretty quickly so i just sat around waiting.

T-1h: didn't feel anything so i took another 35mg pill. Was starting to get worried about not feeling anything so i took a bong rip.

T-1:30: Still didnt feel anything so i did a line of 15 mg. Didnt really burn too much. just tasted pretty bad. it took some time for the taste to leave. I thought for sure it was going to hit me after i snorted it. again, surprisingly nothing much happened. went on a long walk with my friend.

T-2:30: just got back with some food and out of no where i start feeling a wave of drowsiness. 10 min later i start feeling a little more drowsy. then i knew i was going up from there. I slowly started to feel that heavy drag throughout my body. everything felt slightly dizzy when i got up and started walking around the room. when i stood up, it felt like it really kicked it. I didn't feel a sense of euphoria, just the body high.

T-5h Started feeling full effect. started to feel slight euphoria but that body high was still pretty strong. opiate itch wasnt bad at all but deff there. horrible short term memory and very zoney. Things were slightly more funnier.

T-9:30 Started to feel a come down

T-10:30 pretty sure i came down all the way
    Last edited by f8ishere; 30-06-2013 at 15:02.

16. Collapse Details

Not impressed with this compound. Took 125mg last evening and had a slight body high. This morning I took 150mg and don't notice it besides the fact it does seem to help with some pain. I got bruised ribs and I feel a lot better physically. I doubt I'll get more of this. It's pretty boring.

I got higher from Tramadol and subs.

17. Collapse Details

Soooo...mixed reviews on this one? Is this an actual opioid or something like kratom that just behaves like one in the body? Any ideas about how toxic it might be to the heart/other organs? Not interested in another propoxyphene

18. Collapse Details

I've pretty much concluded this compound is crap. By itself it's rather boring. Smoking some weed helps. I also took some somas. Overall it's more of an enhancer. I dunno. Have anyone else dosed higher than 150mg at once? I'm wondering if I'm underdosing.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ThaDudeAbides View Post
    I've pretty much concluded this compound is crap. By itself it's rather boring. Smoking some weed helps. I also took some somas. Overall it's more of an enhancer. I dunno. Have anyone else dosed higher than 150mg at once? I'm wondering if I'm underdosing.
    From what I've seen there's a small threshold where it's quite euphoric and then past that you get sick. I haven't done this myself though.

20. Collapse Details

Ok, so it's been 12 hours and I've consumed 500mg over the course of the day...FINALLY I feel good. Still a crap compound IMHO.

Smoked a good amount a weed and ate more somas. I really look at this compound more like an enhancer. Alone it's really boring.

UPDATE: Took 215mg this morning and feel very good. I have about 50mg left for lunch. I'd consider buying more of this stuff now that I've found the right dose.

UPDATE 2: I'm high as shit! Nice and itchy.

Lastly, be careful. Just because 200mg+ is what is needed for me to get high doesn't mean it is for you. Start low and move up.

Three weeks ago I went through 2.5g Tramadol HCL within 3 days. I did the same with ONE gram of MT-45. I'm feeling symptoms of WD. Been taking benzos and somas along with beer to help.
    Last edited by NeighborhoodThreat; 05-07-2013 at 21:44. Reason: merged posts

21. Collapse Details

I wonder if it's absorption issues that's causing these massive doses and no effects at half the dose of a euphoric dose.

It reminds me of something like DPT, where you will barely feel an amount, double the dose and its a fullblown trip.

22. Collapse Details

So i got a couple grams of this, for a non-opiate tolerant person a dose should be around 50-75mg right?

23. Collapse Details

This drug is not a full agonist people. It is agonist-antagonist.

You are not going to get full blown euphoria out of this. Think Subutex...

This is good for maintenance and fighting withdrawal...

Use this for when you want to get off opiates or keep a stable dosage.

There is very little recreation in this substance.

Enjoy it for what it is and not what you want it to be.

24. Collapse Details

Bluelight
    Please keep the reports coming!

Also very interesting to know if it causes any toxicity, as we know even Demerol is toxic when used long term as it produces a toxic metabolite, and Demerol is from the same class.

To be honest 'atypical' opioids are ok if you consider Demerol which hits multiple receptors.

25. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    ---
    Last edited by dopamimetic; 16-08-2013 at 17:56.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast