• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MT-45 (1-cyclohexyl-4-(1,2-diphenylethyl)piperazine)

never understood "opium aficionado's", such an inferior ope..
/different strokes, and all that ;P

Do some reading, i clearly don't know enough?
lol okay, i first used opiates over a decade ago, was rx'd substantial amounts for several years and have sampled a list i couldn't hope to comprehensively recall no matter how hard i've tried.

blows heroin outta the water? okay sure... different strokes for different folks, as i've said, but if you're honestly gonna try and call me out and then proclaim opium as some kind of shining example of what opioids have to offer, well, we may as well just agree to disagree. I'll be happy knowing both that your notions of me are wildly off-base, and that the overwhelming majority of users disagree with your opium > heroin line of preference.

later player

ITTTSSSSS TIME!!!!

Welcome to the gameshow "Argue About Whos Ruined They're Life More!"
Contestant A: "Kinddd of strange Bob, not sure what the fuck hes talking about! But he knows where Bayer grows poppys! Hessss probably wasted a few years!"

Contestant B: "Clearlyy the favorite george....10 years, and a list he cantttttt remember!! Gonna take a seriousss showing by contestant a!"

Letssssssss PLAY!

Ruined life? Read my blog or others posts of mine and then tell me if you think i lead a bad/ruined life.
/newb

If you feel it nescesary to "stick up for heroin" to the point of giving half a shit about some goon saying "whatevers better", then id imagine you've ruined a lil bit here or there.
Not thats awful we all have really, and im actually allergic to blogs, awful histamine release or i would.
May The Force Be With You.

It's more expensive than heroin, almost no one has tried it and it most certainly doesn't seem better in any way. What's the point really? Go get yourself some real tried-and-true opiates/opioids if you really want to get high.

If you feel it nescesary to "stick up for heroin" to the point of giving half a shit about some goon saying "whatevers better", then id imagine you've ruined a lil bit here or there.
Not thats awful we all have really, and im actually allergic to blogs, awful histamine release or i would.
May The Force Be With You.
If you haven't noticed, this is a discussion board about, you guessed it, DRUGS. There was nothing to find unusual about that back/forth, the only valid fault to level was that it was a bit off-topic to the OP.
You chose to try and make personal attacks, which made you look like - fuck it i'll abstain for now.
/and I didn't ruin 10yrs of my life, only during 2 or 3 years was my usage a negative to my life and even then it did not ruin that period (although, for truth's sake, I did ruin a 1yr period pretty badly). When all's said and done I wouldn't trade my past for an abstinent one and, though I only occasionally get stoned at this current time, I don't ever plan on abstinence being a part of my life - it is an inferior approach to life IMO.

It's more expensive than heroin, almost no one has tried it and it most certainly doesn't seem better in any way. What's the point really? Go get yourself some real tried-and-true opiates/opioids if you really want to get high.
The point? There are many
- some people have no heroin market in their area,
- some ppl's heroin markets are overpriced, poor quality, inconsistent, or some combo thereof,
- some ppl prefer, for any number of reasons, to purchase their drugs off the internet, and RC's such as this can be easier to source for ppl who're unfamiliar with the major TOR based marketplace.

Further, the proliferation of RC's in general is of great benefit for psychoactives in general, for reasons of innovation and dissemination.

arguing-on-the-internet-police-academy.jpg

IMO this looks like a messy ass lead compound. Effects wise I bet it's pretty messy.

A related compound, lefetamine, is known. Never heard of it being particularly abusable though.

Discussing this thread with TC on aim
(2:24:19 PM) sekio: stimulant/propbably serotonergic/NET/opioid/NMDA
(2:24:29 PM) tc: ill pass
(2:24:32 PM) tc: sounds like tramadol
(2:24:35 PM) sekio: basically a wonderful lead compound but poor drug
(2:24:37 PM) tc: in lameness
(2:24:42 PM) tc: LOL
(2:24:49 PM) sekio: really to me it looks like the beta version of tramadol

I stand by my statement. if you're looking for a heroin substitute this is miles away.

^although, to be fair, tramadol does seem to polarize opinions. some love the shit. (of course, for every fanboy there's 20 haters lol ;P think the tramadol RC <desmethyl tram or something> supposedly superior)

IMO this is an utterly worthless substance with no recreational value whatsoever. Got a 500mg sample, pure white powder, very, very bitter tasting, similar to but much worse than codeine. Meant to be pure pain to snort so oral dosing, ended up doing 400mg of the stuff over the course of a day. The TR I started writing I've somehow managed to overwrite but initial dose of 25mg, with 25mg redoses every hour on the hour for the next three hours so 100mg total by t+3:00, gave it a few hours to develop, added 50mg redoses at about t+6:00 and t+7:00, 100mg redoses at t+8:00 and t+10:00, got next to nothing worth writing home about from any of it.

Meant to be about 0.8 the strength of morphine apparently. LOLWUT? How so? In what sense? I have no opiate tolerance beyond what remains from a habit almost 12 years in the past, something equivalent to ~0.3g morphine should knock me on my arse. There's a slight increase in warmth, a slight feeling of sedation at the higher doses, but it's completely lacking in true opiate warmth or euphoria, no mood lift whatsoever, anything even approaching a nod, you gotts be joking. Not sure it even has much analgesia, backache I started out with still there throughout. IME you'd get more from ~200mg of CWE'd Codeine than this stuff. It does have a very long half life judging by how dopey I felt the day afterwards, seems to be more there as an after effect than I ever got from it the first day, but in no way enjoyable. Poor stuff IMO.

I am interested in the dissociative properties. A vendor may be pickign this up soon and I may try it. Wouldnt show up on an opiate drug screen because it's an opioid, right?

Can't say I'm not looking for an mxe replacement, since it shows up as pcp (in me at least), but I def won't expect this to be even close.

But still interests me. Hopefully I'll get some.

Are there any more detailed reports from people on this one? The above from 'Sepher' doesn't really yield much information. I've tried to search for more info on mt-45 but I haven't found anything. Are there any other threads discussing it on BL? I couldn't find them by searching. A friend of mine received a sample of this recently and doesn't know what to do with it. I am surprised there is so little info. I've seen the wiki, but there's not much info there either. In contrast, there is much more information on ah-7921.

This one seems to be more readily available and yet people don't seem to be reporting consistently. Is this because what they have, isn't mt-45? or is mt-45 truly worthless?

From what I gather, it's probably worthless. Little better than tramadol. :(