• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Replacing the ritual...?

PfhorSlayer

Greenlighter
I've just today started (round two) using bupe to get myself off heroin. Hurray, blah blah blah.

What I'm wondering is this: Is there something else one can smoke off of foil the same way I used to smoke heroin just to satisfy the "ritual"? Even if this something were completely inert and had no psychoactive substances in it whatsoever, just as long as it kept the ritual alive it might be easier for me to begin doing that, instead of realizing I can't stand being sober any longer and going right back to H.

Any ideas? I'm not totally sure on the manufacture of H, but if one could make tar that didn't actually have any heroin in it, that'd be almost perfect!

Thanks!

Last edited:
There are legal high resins (I personally think they are all gimmicks, but I am sure they do something). I could also easily see boiling an herb like mullein, lavender, or some other fragrant or beneficial herb and than evaporating the water after straining the solids out to yield a vaporizable resin.

Hashish is also something you can use and will be very beneficial itself in potentiating your bupe as well as aiding with any W/D symptoms that still persist. This can become a problem itself though as it creates an effect and is pretty expensive unless you are growing and extracting your own water/honey hash.

Also I highly reccomend going to your smoke shop and picking up on an oil burner to use instead of tinfoil. I also recommend getting a clear glass one (I have even seen a pyrex one online). Much better than using tinfoil, but it might be more expensive in the end. Atomizers are an expensive reusable vaporizer like technology that could make for a good purchase.

Edit: Also you should refer to a substance of this texture as a "resin." Pure heroin is a powder before it becomes nasty resinous tar.

Edit 2: \/TERRIBLE ADVICE DO NOT SMOKE YOUR PILLS THEY ARE MEANT FOR EATING... Breaking to plug is the only other somewhat ok route followed by insufflation. I REPEAT DON'T SMOKE PILLS\/

Last edited:
suboxone or subutex crushed up can be smoked on weed or of foil but it's awful for your lungs and shit

^ i've never tried this, but smoking pills is a really shit idea in and of itself.

I'm not interested in smoking my subs, that's totally going to defeat the purpose. I've smoked PLENTY of Oxy in my day, and I'm done smoking pills. Nasty stuff.

The lavender/etc idea seems like a good one. I just need something that I can turn to and smoke without actually relapsing, as it's usually right after I take that first hit that I feel the worst about breaking the promise I've made to myself and others. If that hit were instead something else that wasn't tar, everything would be fine and my brain would still be satisfied by seeing the nice trail and all that. :)

Hash

/thread

edit: Don't smoke suboxone, or any pills for that matter, that's the pinnacle of stupidity.

I'm not interested in smoking my subs, that's totally going to defeat the purpose. I've smoked PLENTY of Oxy in my day, and I'm done smoking pills. Nasty stuff.

The lavender/etc idea seems like a good one. I just need something that I can turn to and smoke without actually relapsing, as it's usually right after I take that first hit that I feel the worst about breaking the promise I've made to myself and others. If that hit were instead something else that wasn't tar, everything would be fine and my brain would still be satisfied by seeing the nice trail and all that. :)

QFTW Good job bro! Keep it up!

I understand hash may be hard to get as well as be another habit you may not want to begin... Or a healthy habit that becomes an unhealthy habit replacing another more unhealthy habit. Mullen is supposed to have good properties towards the respiratory system... Although I think more so for tea and not as much volatile combustion/vaporization. If you look up changa guides and recipes you will find a lot of good herbs that people have used and blended before that have good tastes as well as positive uplifting/sedating effects. Skullcap is another herb that comes to mind

Also look into making your own resins. It really is as easy as boil herb, strain herb from water, and evaporate water. You can also try alcohol extractions where it evaporates quicker, but it is much better for your lungs to have leftover water in your resin vs leftover alcohol. I would only recommend creating alcohol resins if you already have the materials (a coldfinger will help and if you have to look this up your not ready to do an extraction with alcohol or other toxic solvent) as well as lab experience and it truly is cost effective for you. You can probably find a guide with pictures to do a water based resin extract with a kratom or mescaline resin tek. I also would recommend avoiding kratom as a replacement compound with opiate activity as it has its own problems.

Good luck on your research and journey. If you need some aid shoot me a PM if you want to be pointed more directly to info on various herbs and resin teks.

Last edited by a moderator:
methadone maintenance tapered to suboxone (shouldve started with subs but couldnt afford them at the time) to daily use as rxed kills all desire to get high it really is a life saver even methadone was but suboxone is way better and safer if you can handle being on a partial agonist whereas some people especially pain management people / users of dope for severe pain (all opiates for severe, or any pain plus dependency) cannot and need the full agonist like methadone to cope... its replacing one with another but it rids the ritual and after not long the ritual will be out of your mind when your lifestyle is different... that was the biggest part.... for me...

oo and dont smoke pills... tho i did smoke fuckin Oxy way back it did work but it was dumb as shit... lol don't smoke pills... and def don't use aluminum foil if possible....

You would have to make it yourself since most Kratom extracts on the market are garbage and/or weak, but apparently some people have vaped Kratom extract off of foil or in a DMT pipe with success. I just made some Kratom extract myself, and it looks incredibly pure and clean compared to online or headshop bought extract.

Hash

/thread

edit: Don't smoke suboxone, or any pills for that matter, that's the pinnacle of stupidity.

^ +1

Smoking pills FTL