• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING - 'Louis Vuitton' designer death drug hits the streets

Why is the anger here directed at the government? Surely the scum bags who produced these pills and the low life dealers who sell them should get a lot more heat. I would also direct some blame to a whole section of the ecstasy crowd who for too long have been happy to buy and eat any old shit for the sake of getting fucked up. Quality control and supply and demand are not the government's job. Even if MDMA was some what legal and regulated you would still find people selling this shit at a cut price rate because idiots will love a bargin.

I would be blaming the government if they had banned test kits but the last time I checked it was within every ones right to test their pills before they consume them.

Several deaths reported as MDMA-induced in Australia in the mid-1990s are now considered to have been caused by PMA, the users unaware that they were ingesting PMA and not MDMA as they had intended.[12] There have been a number of PMA-induced deaths around the world since then.

This isn't a new thing. Even in a period when lots more of the pills were real MDMA, we had OD's from PMA laced pills here in Aus.

Blaming anyone isn't going to help, but it would be nice if the governments and police would put out warnings on their websites or press releases / statements (maybe they do sometimes, i dont know), but I guess they wont (or dont much) as it is an illegal drug and that's that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Para-Methoxyamphetamine#Dangers

Promoting awareness and test kits is a good thing tho I guess.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=29918

The kit screens for MDMA, MDA, Pseudoephedrine, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine,

2C-B, 2C-T, DXM, LSD, Heroin, Cocaine, Opium, Ketamine, Methylphenidate, Mescalin,

Aspirin, PMA and some of the Piperazines.

Busty is right here. Supply and demand / Quality control. Every single one of those persons effected by this "PMA" pill all had the right to test their pills with test kits before consuming the product. And if they did test it, and it came up with PMA, I highly doubt they would of continued to consume the pill. Or at least take extra extra percausions before eating em googies.

People that are willing to buy less than quality products at a cut price aka shit pills with god knows wtf in them for a fraction of a good pill, they are as much to blame as the wankers that are pressing em pills! If I know for a fact a certain pill is def mdma high, but the price of it is twice or three times the price of an shitty ordinary googy, I would go ahead and purchase the expensive one over the cheap one. But how many punters out there would do the same??? Not many, IF ANY.

i would buy the better product, you would but the better product, im pretty sure busty can afford the better product ;)

its a pretty fucked up conundrum that you can legally buy a kit to test illegal substances though dont you think?

its the government problem that its people are forced to buy chemicals that could have been cooked up any where anyhow by anyone...there is no quality control thats the point. so what the government wipes their hands of it because they have allowed test kits to be legal? band aid solution not even that!!

if i could go the doc or pharmacy and get pharm grade drugs i know i definitely wouldnt fuck around and risk my health for a few bucks scoring off sr or some dude off the street...

if its not the governments problem that their are australian dying because of dangerous pills passed of as md then whos problem is it?

supply and demand supply and demand...there is a fucking great demand so why not supply safely? think of all the money the government could make from us lowlife drug users

supply and demand these scummy dealers are supplying the demand that our useless governments are failing to regulate

^ prohibition is a big industry.
I agree that the blame for this goes to the people that made this batch, but it's frightening how much faith people put in illegal chemists/dealers.
Drug testing services need to be legally allowed at night spots and so on.
It just goes to show that this whole drug war thing isn't about protecting people from fuckers that press pma into pills or any other public safety issue.
My condolences to the friends and families of the victims. What a waste of life.

anybody see a similarity between Al Cappone and our very own Tony Mokbel...for sure there is plenty of money to be made just the way things are

yes,i do,or did, know that person lol-im in nz an i have to say there has been some fucking shit being passed off as 'e'.total crap. but also some real good stuff too...i just dont bother anymore,think i need a holiday hahaha

^ @laugh - not to mention all those boys in blue that bring home the bacon busting those blasted druggies. the drug testing industry is a huge one, so there are private and public jobs on the line if we were to change drug laws drastically. our prisons would be empty, and all those poor screws would have nobody caged up to care for.
of course, we can't allow people to test drugs that folks are about to take at a rave - that would be irresponsible of us - but we can certainly pay companies big bucks to make sure nobody who works as a janitor on a mine site has smoked any reefer in the past couple of months.
the whole thing stinks, and the silence of the authorities on this one is interesting. i guess the article is right though; nobody believes them when they put out warnings anyway.

Last edited:
Pill testing in clubs would be a fantastic first step. It would be up there with decriminalizing personal use as keys to any sensible change in current drug laws.

dunno,thats why i said i dont bother anymore,but swim has some interesting notes on mdma syntisis,sounds like one way 2 know what your taking,albiet it a slightly more time consuming one than just scoring some,not to mention the penaltys...probly a hell of a lot more than if u got caught selling pma or anything else and passing it off asn e.bullshit ae.

we have had that shit in our small wee neck of the woods 2.along with a whole host of reasearch chems,i tryed them all but shudder to think of the long-term effects.guess thats why they call them research chems.most fake e here,if u were lucky,would be methalone,or butylone,with some amphet.then there was the 2-c compounds,trippy but not life threatning,then pma even bzp pressed up with caffine added!

dunno,thats why i said i dont bother anymore,but swim has some interesting notes on mdma syntisis,sounds like one way 2 know what your taking,albiet it a slightly more time consuming one than just scoring some,not to mention the penaltys...probly a hell of a lot more than if u got caught selling pma or anything else and passing it off asn e.bullshit ae.

no swimming here hahaha

Thank you for the warning poledriver, i am not in the scene nowadays but have friends that are and sadly do not use testing equipment so this is great to know.

Pill testing in clubs would be a fantastic first step. It would be up there with decriminalizing personal use as keys to any sensible change in current drug laws.

I agree. Ravesafe used to do Pill Testing at events and put all the info up on whiteboard. They got shut down by the Police though.

If a similar system has ever been needed more it is now with all the RC's and dodgy stuff being pressed in to pills these days.

August 27, 2012, 3:28am by mushybra: "Both batches of Blue LVfs should be given a warning. Have heard multiple stories of deaths in and around brisbane because of these bad boys. I am interested in trying one to see what all this hype and worry is about but well see.

Lol, gimp.