• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

is it bad to squirt ALOT while having sex?

mandye21

Greenlighter
So when I have sex with my b.f I squirt so much.. well we recently decided we wanted to do it standing up and I just keep squirting so much it just poors down my legs and huge puddle on the floor.. I have never squirted so much then when having sex and standing up.. and when were in the bed it gets soo wet as well.. afteri have squirted so much though I just get so exhausted and really just pass out on the bed.. is that bad to squirt this much?

ya but what ya gonna do?
1312237-seinfeldlol_super.jpg

Depends on your definition of bad.
Some guys will find it REALLY hot and others won't. :p Just like most things.
You can always search around to find ways that it won't make as much of a mess.

Nooooooo its not bad at all! The same thing happens to me, especially when we're standing up and he's behind me. By the time we are done I swear there is a puddle on the floor lol. My bf loves it...its a huge turn on for him. And if your man is getting you that wet then he's obviously doin something right ;)

Lol ya true..but do u get like totally exhausted when your done like u lost all your fluid u had in your body lol

I personally find it distasteful and I'd ask my girlfriend to stop squirting or we're through.

It's not bad. I see it as a sign that you are very sexually compatible with your bf. It IS exhausting (like multiple orgasms) and messy but just keep a towel under you. A mattress cover is also worth investing in.

Lol ya true..but do u get like totally exhausted when your done like u lost all your fluid u had in your body lol

Haha I do get exhausted....but maybe it happens cause we just had some mind blowing sex lol.

Mmmmm Noooooooo. That is gods gift from heaven an ur the angel who has it. I wish I new ya cuz I'd go down on u in the yard an use u as a sprinkler god that's so hot. Show us please love

OK,lemme just tell ya,squirting during sex or especially oral sex is fantastic and SOOOOO HOTT to me.when my girl squirt especially during oral,I fukin LOOOVE IT!!! And I think most if not all guys wud agree.it also male the guy feel good abouthimself.I mean I make my woman squirt all the time,and I really mean my woman.im 26,and she's 44.i don't think there's anything wrong with it.she is really a great person.she has an awesome personality,and we really love each other.now im not sure how much longer ,or up to what age when things will get to be a bit different,na mean...but back to squirting,girls please don't be embarresed about it or anything.its great to have a girl who squirts.and to be honest,I think ALL girls are capable of it.i mean I gave on my ex's her first squirt,and she was no virgin.and she was so surprised,she was like "oh my god,what just happened,that felt like fukin awesome".i love it.like I said it fukin great

no.I'm sure it is dehydrating so top up your fluids, but soon you will stop having so much sex and everythin will be fine - balance.

PS that's really hot.

It's not a bad thing if the man knows what to expect. Just a bit embarrassing with this puddle on his bed. Then he says:

"Look at this wet spot on my bed" Then I say that's from you. And he says "no that's yours" Oh damn sorry

Does this ALWAYS happen? Cause while I think it's an incredible turn-on I can also see how it would be kind of annoying and inconvenient. I mean, no car sex, sex on the couch, friends beds, etc. I'd probably always carry a towel around with your squirting self.