• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

is it bad to squirt ALOT while having sex?

AbsintheKittie this is the best post ever on this subject, thanks for all the fantastic info. I totally love squirting orgasms and my mission in life is to learn with my girl how to make them happen at will, this will surely help. And as you say, it's definitely not PEE, I should know I've tasted enough of it and it's delightful and nothing that a woman should feel embarrassed about but should enjoy them to the max

You're very welcome!! I feel as with any subject its all about education !!! The more you know, ya know :)

First of all im so turned on right now reading your question.It's not a bad thing.It shows the guy he's pushing the right buttons.I love when a girl squirts.The more the better.If your worried about getting things wet try having sex in the shower.Then it won't matter how much you squirt.In the shower you can squirt till your hearts content.

I also produce tons of fluid whilst my OH stimulates my clit if I'm on the bed it literally splashes all over us. I find it embarrassing but he loves it!! Totally different to an orgasm (for me, not sure about others!) wish I wasn't to shy! %)

(oops didnt see there was page 2)

More than cool. Everybody wants to have at least one squirter, and one screamer. Getting them both in the same package would be the only thing cooler.

Does squirting and screaming at the same time have the same issues as sneezing and farting at the same time?

By the way, I'm all for it but I haven't been with someone that does it yet. Anyway I think that it's sort of unfair to judge it or even worse demand that someone stops squirting. If that is your natural reaction who is someone else to say it's wrong?

You change the linen, light a candle I prefer jasmine wait 30 minutes and round two.

You change the linen, light a candle I prefer jasmine wait 30 minutes and round two.

This was asked before - Wish I could find my initial reply ?

Its not bad to squirt a lot but if it propels you across the floor - seek help :D

For 99.9% of guys it's a very good thing.

Only been with one heavy squirter but it was great.

My boyfriend made me squirt for the first time the other night. At first I was slightly embarrassed, because it's never happened to me before. He was SO turned on by it though! He can't wait to make me do it again... and I can't either! It is a pain to clean up, but I'll deal with it!

It's not a bad thing at all but again can be a bit of a pain to clean up especially when you have like two cups in a massive puddle on your bed.

It's amazing just messy I'm sure there's time your partner wishes you didn't but not anything big as it also shows you orgasmed and feel great too plus unless it's a lot a proper mini towel even could clean it up .

Not at all Honey! Don't feel ashamed or worried about it, it's perfectly natural and a total turn on too! My lover can't get enough when I squirt all over him and everything else lol I'm also a screamer and have to make sure the neighbours aren't in next door. Maybe a gag would be a good idea as well as a handful of towels :D

Wow, you've seem to be quite comfortable with that matter. It's fun to see how some of us can take certain things so lightly and yet easygoing. Good for you! ☺️
By the way, welcome to BL!