Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Electric vaporiser

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

phantomcosmonaut

Bluelighter
I have been looking around the internet and found many different methods, most of them don't seem like good methods, such as putting the DMT in between layers of some herb in a normal pipe and smoking it. What is the absolute best way to smoke it though? Crack pipe? Crack stem? Meth pipe? Opium pipe? Bong? Vaporizer? I know you can't put it to a direct flame, so I was thinking a meth pipe or opium pipe would be perfect, but for some reason no one seems to recommend or use these. I think a vape would work well too, I have a vaporizer with a special "screen" for hash so that it doesnt melt all over the place, and that seems perfect. So what should I use?

Crack pipe? Meth pipe?
what's the difference? I thought that both refer to the smoking device i usually refer to as "smoke bubble", which is also the way I prefer to vaporize my tryptamines.

smoke-bubble-vaporizer.jpg

I find changa's always a lot easier to smoke than straight DMT, you can make your own, just dissolve the DMT into a solvent that evaporates at room temperature and then soak an equal weight of herbs to the weight of DMT in that solvent.

I did it for my first time on Monday night, had 6 hits altogether and it was the best night of my life, no contest. We used, used cigarette ash, in a small bong. Seriously, it worked beautifully

The experience shall be repeated tomorrow. I can't fucking wait. I feel as though I've found heaven...

I've had a lot succes smoking it on a small glassbong, either in between layers of ash or weed.. I think the ultimate BEST way would be on a vaporizer with a correct and steady temperature..

I find it really easy as a non-smoker to breakthrough with a bong. Get a stainless steel flat sieve like this:

Cimg0538.jpg

Cut a rectangle out of it, roll it up and stuff it into the stem of the downpipe so that it sits flush with the bottom of the cone like this.

\......./
\...../
|##|
|##|
|##|
|##|
|##|
|....|
|....|
|....|
|....|
|....|
|....|

Sprinkle some DMT into the cone, gently heat the outside of the stem until it melts into the rolled up stainless mesh. Then put the downpipe into the bong and hit it while heating the top of the mesh with a flame. As you suck the flame into the mesh, the DMT will travel further down away from the heat and vaporise in a controlled way.

I have been looking around the internet and found many different methods, most of them don't seem like good methods, such as putting the DMT in between layers of some herb in a normal pipe and smoking it. What is the absolute best way to smoke it though? Crack pipe? Crack stem? Meth pipe? Opium pipe? Bong? Vaporizer? I know you can't put it to a direct flame, so I was thinking a meth pipe or opium pipe would be perfect, but for some reason no one seems to recommend or use these. I think a vape would work well too, I have a vaporizer with a special "screen" for hash so that it doesnt melt all over the place, and that seems perfect. So what should I use?

http://www.vaporgenie.com/

^^^^^^

Use the bottle method (see link), smoke 80-100mgs aprox of DMT (alittle bigger than your pinky), all in one, hold the smoke in as long as you can, then the 'switch will be thrown in your brain', 'the alarm will be tripped', 'the machinery will start' and reality will become hyper defined - you will break through and then ermmm....

....come back here and describe what happened, because sure as hell I can't put that into words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtckVptu4I4

(keep the lid on the bottle first, fill with thick creamy smoke, remove lid, down in one)

Last edited:
That's really bad HR advising in several threads about DMT, recommending people to smoke +100mg of n,n-DMT!

I wouldn't advise anyone to do so! The right smoking technique is crucial, but if perfected >50mg DMT should take you to a fully psychedelic place, 100 will definatly do so, but I'm quite sure it would be unmemorizable for most people. (This of course is with relatively pure DMT, if you smoke 100mg a time maybe try recrystalling?)

^ Well I would, its seems the right dose around the 100mg mark (more on the over side than the under) to break through, I found

Personally I don't think you can over do it with DMT. Once you reach a high level, its just like a switch is flipped, so doing more would not maximize the effects (the 'switch' has already been flipped), the ride has started...People under dose on DMT way too much, it's a totally different animal at break through Shulgin plus 4 ++++. Also so many people have poor technique. So my previous posts have been to guide people in the (what I found through lots of trial and error) right direction to attain a break though, I'm not breaking and BL rules am I, this is a drugs website, yes? We are all adults no?

''100 will definatly do so'' ~ my point exactly

My DMT is very pure thanks - but I do need to buy a scale as I am eyeballing it and put way over 100mg I reckon, thanks for your concern

hmmmm maybe I should have posted 80-100mgs aprox not 100+mg? (but its what I did, over 100mg)...okay, Ill go back and edit, don't want to cause harm (I doubt it will), good point, thanks

Last edited:
While Erowid states that a strong dose is 40-60mg smoked, they also state that some can get lost in the smoking device.

I'm aware that n,n-DMT propably isn't the most harsh drug on the body, it can sure be to the mind. 80-100mg is still way too much IMO.

erowid says a lot of things. I personally disagree. You need enough to break through, its like a switch is thrown, so if you do too much it doesn't make it stronger, you're either here or there, there's no in between with break through's.

people constantly have the 'dreaded under dose' and look at pretty patterns 'behind' their eyes (or on the walls) and what not, this happens too often with under dosing, due to poor product, low doses and bad smoking technique and lack of knowledge - this needs to be rectified, the walls need to be broken down. This is no soft psychedelic, people know what they are getting into. Do it right or go home.

good luck

I smoked (most of) a hit of 100mgs aprox of 5MEO-DMT - 200mgs weightout by a dealer then halfed (was told it was NN-DMT). Now that was too much, but only because it was a waste, you need much less to have a white-out-ego-death...but that's a different story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rhln28YJcg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYDgmpiE-U0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0f9DQZAYIo

Last edited:
Has anyone tried one of those cheap little vaporizers you can get? Like ze ones on ebay?

It's possible to break through on a lot less than 40-60mg if using the Vaporgenie, 20-30mg will do it if the technique is correct. The GVG costs about $100 but saves much DMT so it might be a money-saver in the long run.

This is supposedly foolproof (from a pro on another forum):

"....Personally I make like this: Start the lighter farther away from the bowl. I empty all my lungs, and start inhaling very slowly as I approach the lighter, so that the tip of the blue flame is inside the bowl and the ceramic filter starts to glow red (though not too much). Then as soon as I see the first signs of any vapour (basically a second or two), I already move the lighter farther away so that the tip of the blue flame is a few (maybe 2?) centimeters above the bowl (but still directed towards the center of course). I keep pulling with my full lungs and the lighter still on till the last maybe 3-4 seconds where I turn off the lighter and just inhale whatever vapor is already inside the GVG"

And is all inhaled in one go.

I've tried all of the above ways the only way IMHO is the Volcano Vaporiser, using any leaf, including dried weed or changa variety and sprinkle the fairy dust on top. Wow

It's possible to break through on a lot less than 40-60mg if using the Vaporgenie, 20-30mg will do it if the technique is correct. The GVG costs about $100 but saves much DMT so it might be a money-saver in the long run.

This is supposedly foolproof (from a pro on another forum):

"....Personally I make like this: Start the lighter farther away from the bowl. I empty all my lungs, and start inhaling very slowly as I approach the lighter, so that the tip of the blue flame is inside the bowl and the ceramic filter starts to glow red (though not too much). Then as soon as I see the first signs of any vapour (basically a second or two), I already move the lighter farther away so that the tip of the blue flame is a few (maybe 2?) centimeters above the bowl (but still directed towards the center of course). I keep pulling with my full lungs and the lighter still on till the last maybe 3-4 seconds where I turn off the lighter and just inhale whatever vapor is already inside the GVG"

And is all inhaled in one go.

Thanks - I'm all up for saving product and therefore money (kind of sick of seeing people not break through and think they have that's all)