Votes: 2 6.1%
  • "The machine"

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Electric vaporiser

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
I always found a bulb vape, like the GVG or smoke bottle ungelsene mentioned, to be really excellent. I've used it successfully with 2C-X, DOC and a number of others.

"the machine - brillo pad method" w/ a water filter contraption ... like a jar... surgical tubing etc... thats what i use. I break on through all the time with it.

regarding smoking methods, I can't see how the bottle method can't work and its so easy with no faff and costs next to nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtckVptu4I4

You fill a bottle with DMT smoke until it is creamy white then inhale it all - job done

Are you kidding me??? It's that simple and looks like it would work perfectly!
Too bad I already went through the trouble of getting an electric vaporizer, but I'm definitely going to try this!

That simple my friend.

One bottle with wide mouth piece so the smoke will be sucked out quicker:
p1020219q.jpg

(phone for scale)
37821598.jpg

I tape foil on to the bottom just to make it smoother - though not necessary:
21011667.jpg

Foil. Run a flame arround it first to burn off any chemicals.
52418437.jpg

Create a 'well'. This I find to be very important, due to the fact you want a controlled burn and when DMT mealts and heats it runs about all over the place and when the bottle is full of smoke you wont be able to see shit and know exactly where the DMT is, more than than likely some will be hiding in one of the many creases in the foil. When you create a 'well' the DMT stays put, it doesnt move around, you know where it is and therefore where to direct the flame. It works a treat, very cost effective, trust me on this!

To create a 'well', place foil over the top of the bottle top (or anything else circular eg small roll of electric tape) so it is in the center of the foil:
70043734.jpg

Mold the foil by pressing it down into and around the bottle top that is underneath:
92702541.jpg

82112988.jpg

I have flipped it over here so you can see the blue bottle top underneath:
49598179.jpg

Cover with your 1-1.5 liter bottle:
44898007.jpg

96966446.jpg

64891784.jpg

View from above looking down, you can clearly see the 'well' you have created now inside the bottle:
85763826.jpg

Fold up the edges (not to tight, just to get a rough, LOOSE mold, we still need to add the product and if its molded too tight now, it can be cumbersome to remove and replace the bottle on and off the foil later, for now a loose fit is fine ~ though I'm being pedantic here):
17314025.jpg

Birds eye view:
47838135.jpg

Remove bottle top from underneath and screw back on the top of the bottle (though you could leave it in place untill you have added the product, maybe safer):
87963517.jpg

14609055.jpg

View from underneath (it will hold it's shape, for many hits and easy to remold):
67809176.jpg

View from the side:
56804797.jpg

Add product (I use a straw cut with scissors at an angle for accuracy etc):
50458970.jpg

17649459.jpg

86050979.jpg

20mg of product. You probably want twice as much as this and then some, its always better to overdose than under-dose (get that DMT switch flipped, you can't over do it, once its flipped its flipped and having overdosed won't make much difference. Equate it to kick starting a motorbike, you can never use too much force to flip it over, once the engines running its running, but you can use too little a force and be kicking away at air all day, going nowhere). Though using this method I have broke through on 20mg* (with good product):
68527255.jpg

60951841.jpg

61526654.jpg

44069234.jpg

Fold up the edges of the foil around the bottle, mold it around so it is tight. On the youtube video 'ways I have smoked DMT' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtckVptu4I4 the guy tapes the bottle closed. Personally I find you do not need to to this, molding it is find and smoke rises so as long as you have the bottle top screwed on it will stay in the bottle. Also when its taped shut you cant reuse the same foil as you need to rip it open everytime to get fresh DMT in, with is a waste of time and effort.

Make sure the bottle top is screwed on the top. Burn from below, fill with thick milky smoke, surprisingly it can take some time, empty your mind (though it wont matter), unscrew top, big breath - down in one, hold breath as long as you can, BOOM, switch is flipped - welcome to that idiosyncratic, HD pattern-y-jarring-madness.

Good luck

................................................................................................................................
*now i have my new .001 scales I can see that you don't need 80-100mgs as stated in my other posts (what can I say? I must be an lousy eyeballer), especially using good product and a good method like this. However I always say to people it is better to overdose, simply down to the fact of seeing so many people think they have broken through when they haven't. You want a Shulgin plus four, there's a big jump from plus three to plus four, which is hard to know if you have never experienced a plus four and only a plus three, people are generally awestruck by a plus three (which is understandable) and leave it at that or think they have broken through, when there is so much further one can go.
................................................................................................................................
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...Jl6rKu&sig=AHIEtbSXqALXa_zrbX5nAyS1WkI6E5rVyg

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=d....57j0l2j62l2j61.3585&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Last edited:
What about an oil rig? I always wondered if that would be an adequate method for smoking DMT.

It can work, but you have to be like a kilometre tall, and ten times out of ten the platform just explodes. Some claim it can cause lung cancer and huge oil spills laced with DMT that have the fish tripping balls for weeks. I wouldn't recommend it.

DawgTheHallMonitor said:
I have had A LOT of success when sprinkling it on top of bowls of weed and just torching the shit out of it.

Is this in just a standard pipe? Would it work for changa?

Ah right. Honestly thought you were being facetious (though the thought of a pipe called an oil rig did cross my mind). That looks cool, I also wonder how well it would work.

I have the vapor genie. It works well, as long as you don't pull the flame too far and burn the crystals. A "seasoned" vapor genie is better. Once enough residue builds up you always seem to get enough. I had a friend with a tiny glass bong that he had used for dmt 1000's of times. It always worked great. I've had less luck with a clean weed pipe and don't like to mix cannabis with my dmt.

My best bowl was a clean bubbler with a Lil weed, dmt, and more weed. While nowadays I use hemp wick I used a lighter. Just don't touch the fire to the bud and initiate a good cherry. A preferably glass screen or else metal on the bottom will help. Pack only what you think you can pull in one big toke.

I've never had a problem with just a regular bong... in fact, a lot of the time it's gotten me TOO high.

Just practice by smoking a lot of hash oil, once you get good you'll be able to melt it perfectly without burning anything. Also, remember, the hottest part of a lighter is the tip top of the flame. Put the very edge a good half an inch to an inch away from the bowl and SLOWLY bring it in.. don't just suck the flame all the way down into the bowl, hit it slowly and just let it float right over the top of your stuff. It's really not that hard if you do it correctly, and it's INCREDIBLY easy to break through with a bong.

I've tried using Hash Pens to smoke DMT though... doesn't work unfortunately :\

*Bump*

Ok so I have something like the SGVG. Used 2 brass screens w ash and 50mg NnDMT. But put the flame right to it. Using the 3 hit and hold method; went unconscious attemping the third hit; broke through but dont remember it completely. Is 3 hits too many? Was the dose more of a factor?

I use a bong when I smoke DMT. Usually pack it with a bit of weed first (or any smokeable herb really), sprinkle the DMT on top of that and add another little layer of weed/herb. You just light the weedherb and that in turn vaporises the DMT. Works well for me :)

I'm surprised that's not a poll option as I think its a pretty common MOA.

I've tried chasing it on foil once and all that happened was I only got enough smoke to get some mild visuals but no breakthrough experience.

Even a homemade bong is a better alternative, I'm sure you can Macgyver something together.

Do u think smoking it on top of weed in a pipe would work better ????? Or a pipe with any smoke able plant material under it. I've just heard that's a bad way to do it but I have also heard 50/50 that that's a good way.

I just thought foil would work cuz when u smoke drugs on foil u are truly freebase ing

Sandwich it between some weed or any other smokeable plant material and you're good to go, I think it'd give you better results than chasing on foil :)

Man just get a mesh thats like 2-3cm squared.
Put dmt in the middle.
Fold the mesh around it like a cacoon.
Preferably use jet lighter.
Put mesh into big cone piece inside a bong.
Heat the fucker while pulling, this is the hardest bit.

If you can get enough mesh around the dmt you can pretty much sink the flame into the mesh onto the crystals without them burning.

Pull it till no more smoke, woe hae hoezaey you have a huge fuckn hit of dmt in your lungs. :D

I struggled for a while with ways to dose, its either this or changa for me.