Votes: 2 6.1%
  • "The machine"

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Electric vaporiser

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
Best way I've ever done it was with a dab rig. Any bong with a crystal banger (looks like a scoop on a tractor) heat it up until it's red hot then let it cool for 10-15 seconds then pour the dmt onto it and inhale. 45mg in one inhale. Could probably breakthrough with 25-30 because there is no waste at all.

I just thought foil would work cuz when u smoke drugs on foil u are truly freebase ing

No offense, but for your information and to prevent misinformation, smoking on foil has nothing to with "freebasing". If you want to smoke some chemical, you pretty much have to have it in a "freebase" form for it to work. DMT is almost always sold as a freebase to begin with. Don't smoke salts, which most RC's (and coke) come as. Smoking a salt form is inefficient and bad for you.

Whatever you smoke out of, it should have a short vapor path. As soon as DMT hits cool glass it starts to condense again, thus part of your dose is sitting in the pipe and oxidizing.

My opinion: dab nail is too hot usually and the vapor path is too long. Yes, crack pipe and meth pipe are different, though I've never used either for it's intended purpose the "meth pipe" is the way to go once you establish proper flame technique. You can control the temp through lighter distance and rate of inhale, plus when it melts it just puddles and solidifies for later.

"meth pipe" is a poor way of referring to an "oil burner pipe", its the kind where the "bowl" is just a bubble with a hole on top. Allows for bottom heating and when the DMT melts, instead of running into your downstem or weed pipe, it can just sit in the bubble and be vaped again when you're ready.

Last edited:
The dab nail is too hot at first that's why you have to let it cool for 20 seconds, and the bong we used was small. It worked perfectly! Try it out, you won't be disappointed. And the length of the vapor path is no different than putting some in a bong bowl with some buds which also works!

Ya I've tried it twice now and it didn't fully work. All I felt was a floating feeling and a body high body buzz and wave of warmth.

But I think it didn't work fully cuz my only connect on it didn't let me smoke enough. Like he was being stingy about it
But I told him that it didn't really work. An he said he'd buy a meth pipe an wed do it again in few weeks. An said the way it smokes reminded him of meth. Cuz they are both in crystal form.

An Cuz years ago long time kinda he used to smoke meth. But quit an is doing good. He actually still had his old meth pipe but it had meth crystal resin all in it.
And I will never do meth.refuse too. I've been offered hundreds of times but its just not my thing an I don't think I'd like meth anyways , if I was gonna do harder drugs I'm more of a downer person.

So hopefully when he buys a new meth pipe the Dmt will finally work. I wish I could get it more easily.
He's only one I know that has some an he has like a vile with like two inches worth of it in vile but he kinda acts like he doesn't wanna share much of it
And Dmt has come into my life decent amount of times like at hippie festivals. Phish/ deaf shows. But it was either I didn't have money for it. Or I knew that I wasn't in the best mind set to trip. Back then. Even tho I was at a Phish show ( which cheers me up but still I used to be a worrier , I'd stress out over stupid shit)

Oh an when I said freebase I was also thinking of how people smoke heroin and oxys on foil.
My bad if my freebase definition wasn't 100% correct.
What I was basically trying to say is that when u smoke heroin u don't touch the flame to the heroine like u do with weed.
An with Dmt your not supposed to fully touch it with flame either.

So for some reason I just thought of that

I've read a lot about DMT and it sounds absolutely amazing! Unfortunately I live in the U.K. And have never ever seen or heard of anyone who had used it. One can always dream though ha ha. After reading some of the posts on methods of use couldn't you just smoke (vapourize) it off foil the same way you do with Heroin i.e. chasing the dragon. No.3 uk heroin is very similar in that a direct flame just burns it up and it needs to be vaped to work properly. Take a piece of aluminium foil and create a channel in the length of it then I imagine you could put your DMT at one end of the channel and heat from underneath whilst at the same time slightly tipping the foil so the melted DMT runs down the length of the channel whilst inhaling the vapours through a rolled up tube of foil. As with H over time if you use the same tube I imagine DMT would collect inside which you could unroll the foil and vape that aswell

Right here mate, I live in UK, used it before and it appears I can get it again.

I wonder how efficient smoking off foil is...?

I use a dab rig that I used to hit oil on before I stopped cannabis. Domeless nail, with some sort of scoop dabber, and with the nail cooled down a bit. Very smooth. Just gotta be careful not to break it haha...

Durzo1258 really? I've made enquiries but a lot of people have never even heard of it. Perhaps you live in London or a major city. I live up North and like I said have never came across it up here

I've only smoke dmt once. it was with a pipe in between herb.. I had a hell of a trip, although it was short lived.. but still none the less, it was a fucking blast.

I'll report back once I make it myself; but the first time I blasted off was from a makeshift device dubbed "The Machine." It's incredibly simple to make. It requires a Hennessy shooter bottle and some Stainless Steel Wool. https://www.worldwidebev.com/hennessy-cognac-vs.html This bottle has a little dimple at the bottom you can poke a hole through. That's the mouth piece. Cut a bundle of steel wool and put it in the drinking part of the shooter. You melt the deems to the steel wool just enough to stick and hit it upside-down. That's the cheapest method I know of. Next to that, vapor genie.

Does anybody have any advice on what the ideal temperature to set a E-Nail with a titanium nail for getting a optimal hit of DMT and or DPT???
I very much appreciate any wisdom in this endeavour!