• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [25I-NBOMe Subthread] Combinations

25i + 4-aco-dmt was spectacular. I never thought anything could be better than a good mesc trip but this combo is. Here is what I wrote about it a while ago after my initial experiments.

-4 aco dmt + 25I: The synergy here is perfect. The 25I seems to keep you grounded to yourself while your mind blasts off with the 4 aco dmt while they potentiate each other visually. Also the 25i helps balance out the sedating effect of the 4-aco-dmt and and creates an almost perfect body high. I felt as if the revalations I recieved from the 4-aco-dmt were being fed through the 25I and written into my cells dna...crazy stuff. This is by far and away the best chemical experience I have ever had. Smoking 4-aco-dmt on the comedown sent me into hyperspace for a good 1.5 hours.

I also thought 4-aco and 25I together was really good.

I am not that into 25I, tbh. It's lacking something and considering the recent information about seizures, etc I am kinda done with it/not buying anymore. 4aco and 2ce is a better combo anyway.

I'm planning on trying LSD + 25I soon. Whats a good amount of 25I to take? I'm thinking shoot low, hopefully it just adds to the visuals and not too much stimulation.

I am not that into 25I, tbh. It's lacking something and considering the recent information about seizures, etc I am kinda done with it/not buying anymore. 4aco and 2ce is a better combo anyway.

care to elaborate on the recent info about seizures? i've read a little about it i guess, but not much.

what was great about 4acodmt and 2ce? i like 4acodmt pretty well by itself (only tripped on it like 3 times so far). 2ce i am sort of "done with" since it makes my body feel too shitty after the amazing trip. that also why i haven't combined 2ce with any other psychedelic. worried that it would taint something as clean feeling as 4acodmt or LSD.

I'm planning on trying LSD + 25I soon. Whats a good amount of 25I to take? I'm thinking shoot low, hopefully it just adds to the visuals and not too much stimulation.

is 25i-nbome very stimulating for you on it's own? i have a tough time understanding what "stimulating" means since i haven't really done any real stimulants. but i have got the amped up, can't sit down feeling from psychedelics before.

anyone tried a 25i-nbome and 25c-nbome combo?

On it's own 25I can have different reactions from person to person. I wouldn't nasal drip more than 500ug with your acid first time with the combo. Lets us know how it went as this is a combo I will want to possibly try =D How much acid are you going to take with it?

care to elaborate on the recent info about seizures? i've read a little about it i guess, but not much.

what was great about 4acodmt and 2ce? i like 4acodmt pretty well by itself (only tripped on it like 3 times so far). 2ce i am sort of "done with" since it makes my body feel too shitty after the amazing trip. that also why i haven't combined 2ce with any other psychedelic. worried that it would taint something as clean feeling as 4acodmt or LSD.

is 25i-nbome very stimulating for you on it's own? i have a tough time understanding what "stimulating" means since i haven't really done any real stimulants. but i have got the amped up, can't sit down feeling from psychedelics before.

anyone tried a 25i-nbome and 25c-nbome combo?

Isn't that combo said to cause severe vasoconstriction? Look into it first:sus:

I recently tried .450 mg of each. It didnt feel any different than 25C on its own. I did have a lot of psyche tolerance built up so I in no way felt the full effects. But from my experience it was unimpressive and felt like I could have just taken the 25C and gotten the same thing. 25I just gets its ass kicked by other phens I think. I noticed this too when I tried to combine 25I wiht MDMA. Once the MDMA hit I never noticed the 25I again. When I combined it with mescaline it lost its own feeling and just made the mescaline feel stronger which is a good thing but more of a potentiator rather than a combo.

I didnt notice any vasoconstirction at all but it could again be due to tolerance.

LSD and 25I does sound like it could be a winner. Lucy has gotten very rare around here though. Most of what is sold as lucy is either an nbome or dox compound. Most people are not experienced or educated enough to know the difference. I do fear all these cheap potent alternatives will make good ol lucy more and more obscure since it won't make business sense to deal it when it is less risky and more profitable to unload nbome blotters instead.

Last edited:
25C-NBOMe + 4-HO-DPT + MXE was the most intense trip in my life, even more intense than breakthroughs on DMT and 5-MeO-DMT. Not least because I was incapacitated for hours as I left my body. Not for minutes like with DMT/5-MeO-DMT.

I really wouldn't recommend this combination for any novice, or anyone that's not prepared for a complete, utter out of body experience that is life-changing. It's not something I would do again, at least not with high doses of every compound, but it was profound, very much so.

Edit: Of ffffuuu. I could have read at least the thread title correctly. But anyway, I'm quite convinced the experience would have been equally intense with 25I-NBOMe.

Isn't that combo said to cause severe vasoconstriction? Look into it first:sus:

I've done 500 ug of 25c and 1.2mg of 25i without any vasoconstriction, but everyones different!

It was an awesome trip though :)

I found 4-aco-dmt helps take away from the overcharged energy feeling and create a more melting feeling. Deffinitly would recomend combining these two.

Anyone with the combination of 25D and 25i? Really gotta try 25i-NBOMe with mesc too.

With reference to the 25I IV dosage question, I can confidently state that 600mcg is way to much to deal with for a couple of hours having dosed at this level in error. Though the visuals were beyond description and will stay with me for life. I wouldn't choose to repeat the body load which combined with accompanying debilitating mental confusion left me capable of nothing more than lying down eyes shut for the first two hours but this passed and was functional an hour later at which time I got up and about to appreciate the still very pronounced morphing visuals which by this time had diminished considerably. from their peek but still a delight all the same. The visual morphing of objects was at it's peek, beyond comprehension and meaningful description. I certainly experienced something exceptional that short of taking another overdose another overdose, I'm not likely to ever equal.

As you will no doubt be aware, tolerance builds at a substantial rate so Was not really surprised to find that the third of original dose being 200mcg taken 9 days later produced some dose conducive physical side effects but visual activity was not present so there's the tolerance exerting a strong influence already.

11 days after the second dose I IV'ed 400mcg. Physical side effects were much more pronounced than on 200mcg but were not unpleasant but felt a bit restless and a bit lifeless and lethargic for a wee while. Visuals were fairly subtle for the most part except when viewing computer monitors, text messages on mobile phones and the woodgrain effect of the laminate flooring which all produced very clear visual morphing.

Do bear in mind that the effects of the dosages on the second and third occasions would have been strongly influenced by that excessive first dose. So don't base to much judgment on those results.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I don't know if the above is in anyway helpful but if one thing it shows how one experience will have a lasting effect on tolerance.

My original intended dose was to be 300mcg which I still feel would be a viable starting point though I suspect that 200mcg would provide a gentle if underwhelming introduction to this amazing drug..

Good luck with whatever course you choose to take. By the way I was amazed at how forgiving this drug is considering my initial stupid dose and the overwhelming takeover it did on me for the first and seemingly timeless few hours. I was left with no negative after effects of any kind. Pretty impressive I'd say. By the four hour mark I was feeling on top of the world and the feelings of confusion and the early feelings of being totally overwhelmed to the point of helplessness had faded to the point of irrelevance quickly leaving a positive happy and in my case a somewhat euphoric feeling in their place.

Maybe you'll gain something useful from this that helps at least in some small way. Just remember that underdosing is almost as important to avoid as overdosing from an enjoyment point of view though not where safety issues are concerned of course. Taking too low an initial dose will not produce memorable results and redosing in the hope that it will improve the experience will make no difference to the level of the effects but will only serve to extend the duration of the experience as it stands.

Happy tripping :)

Has anyone else mixed 25i-nbome with dxm and can share their experiences? I've combined dxm with 2c-'s in the past, usually gave me a pretty brutal bodyload, but the trips were incredible. I wonder if 25i and dxm wouldn't be as nasty feeling physically

I did this combo again a couple months ago, and I loved it. Well, aside from the psychotic-paranoid-schizophrenic state it induced in me, but then again I am learning that I am highly susceptible to that state of mind whilst under intense psychedelic influence. The visuals were flowing and wavy, and quite enjoyable. Were I not so mentally unstable, and DXM not so physically taxing, I would definitely repeat the experience.

I don't remember much of a bodyload, but then again I don't remember much of anything from that night.

Today I mixed 1mg of 25I with 0.5mg of DOC. I took the DOC right when I woke up this morning, then about three hours later I took the 25I. Ended up having a difficult but rewarding +4 experience. There was very little bodyload, no more so than I'd expect on 1mg of 25I alone, and it's definitely a combo I will repeat in the future.

I want to mix 25i-NBOMe with some bk-MDMA that I have. Has anyone tried this experience? I've done MDAI+25c-NBOMe with great success so I have high hopes for this one!